Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Fireworks & BFPs!! July 2014 POAS

1. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@As Time Goes By: @HappyBluebird: congratulations!! Looks like someone needs to start an April board. It is such a good time to have a baby

2. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@meredithNYC: @littlek: @Honeygold89: @LuLu Mom: @mrsjyw: @ninja: @LovelyPlum: Thank you all so much!! Best of luck to everyone for the rest of this month and in August!!

3. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

BFN this AM...

4. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@nicole112: sorry

5. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@nicole112: Sorry I was so excited when I saw you posted!

6. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

Well now I looked back at it and I think I may see a really tiny faint line. Idk if my mind is playing tricks on me and can't get a great pic with lighting. Freaking out a bit. I will test later after work...!

7. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@nicole112:

8. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@nicole112: eeee

9. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@nicole112: I want to see a pic anyway!

What kind of test did you use???

10. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

Wondfo. I'm getting a frer after work!!!

11. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@nicole112: that's what my shadowy wondfo looked like! My frer was def

12. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@nicole112: I think I see a shadow

13. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@nicole112: I see a shadow!!! FRER! FRER!!

14. littledove

coffee bean / 44 posts

@nicole112: Good luck with the FRER! The wondfo looks incredibly promising to me!!!

15. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

Ugh...

16. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@nicole112: ugh!!!!!!!!!! How many dpo?

17. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

@yellowbird: I know... Feeling a bit discouraged and bummed and anxious all in one. Maybe my pee was too diluted, who knows. I will def be testing again in the AM! I think I am maybe 13 DPO...I didn't temp or use OPK's this cycle to help de-stress but I should be somewhere around that. Maybe it's still too early, maybe that faint shadowy line was an evap line?? Idk...so many questions and little patience!!

18. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@nicole112: I actually see a shadow in the FRER, but maybe it's my eyes tricking me into wanting to see it? I'm sorry, fx for FMU!

19. BlessedMama

cherry / 125 posts

@nicole112: I'm with @KelLeeLeee and I think I actually see a line where the positive would be as well. Super super faint. I'd do a long hold and take another. How long after did you take that pic? Just thinking of evap lines...

20. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@nicole112: fingers are crossed for you! It may be too early!

21. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

@KelLeeLeee: @BlessedMama: @yellowbird: Thanks ladies! I kinda agree and see a super duper faint shadowy line in the free but nothing in real life. Ugh lol. I'm going to take the same test and a wondfo first thing in the morning. I feel so anxious about it but trying to calm my body! Hah. This is the craziest feeling ever. Almost every time I pee when I wipe there's slight pink/creamy CM and then it goes away. I've never had that before...idk! Agh...torture!! Trying to stay calm!!

22. meredithNYC

pomegranate / 3314 posts

@nicole112: Good luck for tomorrow!

23. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

@meredithNYC: thank you!!!

24. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@nicole112: Good luck this morning!

25. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@nicole112: I agree with PP! I see a faint line on FRER. Can't wait to see your update soon. Good luck!

26. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

A whole lot of nothing! Wth?!

27. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@nicole112:

28. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

Last day of July!!! Let's end the month on a good note!!

29. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

July 2014 POAS Roll-Call

March and April 2015 Mamas ninja, MrsMccarthy, onthemove, MrsStar, Annette, Jess1483, yellowbird, LuLu Mom, BlessedMama, sumer08, renee, NavyRN2012, GreenThumb, As Time Goes By, HappyBluebird

Mamas to Bee:
    Rockies11, anonysquire, Mrs. Sketchbook, nicolechris11212

Rollovers to future BFPs: runnergirl, hellobeeboston, raspberries, Bigskygirl, Starfish, littledove, angelachase, sheskrafty, eabae, Tam, KelLeeLeee, MeredithNYC, MaryM, fotolori1, sunset840, mrsvdv, MrsADS, googly-eyes, MrsBrewer, Cordie

Cheerleaders BakerBee, Tidybee, littlek, LovelyPlum, Hoots, simplyfelicity, HappyBluebird, travellingbee, loki

30. Bigskygirl

cherry / 133 posts

@nicole112: I am sure this is frustrating for you. Sending hugs your direction.

31. Bigskygirl

cherry / 133 posts

For those of you who are ready for another month of BFPs, don't forget to join the August board...

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/hot-summer-nights-august-poas-board

32. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

Well, I wish I had good news to share but I don't. I spent the day at the beach with my mom and cousins and had a good day. Towards the end a seagull crapped on my head...in my hair and everything. It was disgusting but of course everyone was laughing too. My mom said "it's good luck". We were leaving and we stopped in the bathroom before we drove home and who decided to come on full force...the evil bitch. So
    I'm out this month. Thanks for cheering me on and supporting me. It means so much! I am absolutely devastated right now. I just want to curl up in a call and cry but I can't because we have a half hour drive and my younger cousins are in the car.

33. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@nicole112: I'm so sorry that you are out and that you had to endure a tease like that. I hope the bird poop is the magic dust this cycle needs to give you a beautiful spring baby! I'll be rooting for you.

34. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

Didn't hear anything from the remaining testers...

July 2014 POAS Roll-Call

March and April 2015 Mamas ninja, MrsMccarthy, onthemove, MrsStar, Annette, Jess1483, yellowbird, LuLu Mom, BlessedMama, sumer08, renee, NavyRN2012, GreenThumb, As Time Goes By, HappyBluebird

Rollovers to future BFPs: runnergirl, hellobeeboston, raspberries, Bigskygirl, Starfish, littledove, angelachase, sheskrafty, eabae, Tam, KelLeeLeee, MeredithNYC, MaryM, fotolori1, sunset840, mrsvdv, MrsADS, googly-eyes, MrsBrewer, Cordie, nicole112, rockies11, anonysquire, Mrs. Sketchbook

Total BFP: 38%!!

35. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

38%- wow! Congrats to the ladies with and the best of luck and fingers crossed for everyone testing in August!

36. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@nicole112: so so sorry to hear this, i was so hopeful for you come join us on the august board!

37. littledove

coffee bean / 44 posts

@nicole112: So sorry to hear that come visit the August board

38. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@nicole112: I'm so sorry :((((((

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee