1. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Rescuemom10: Welcome.

2. Lone Palm

cherry / 143 posts

@Rescuemom10: Congrats!!!

3. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

i've been super bloated too as well as being hungry ALL THE TIME. i've always needed breakfast first thing in the morning, but i'm waking up in the middle of the night with my stomach hurting, i have to be eating something ever hour at work and i feel like i'm never full. except for yesterday. we had a memorial day bbq at my neighbors' house and i was scared of being hungry, so i ate before i went and then ate there. and then i felt sick because i ate so much. got by without drinking by saying i was wiped out from being in the sun all day at the beach.

U/S on thursday! hope everything went well today green grass!!

4. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@birdofafeather: I was eating too much too to try and keep up with the hunger and then sick feeling I would get if I waited to eat. Ended up feeling way too full too! I'm moderating it better now by eating smaller meals/snacks all day long. If I go more than 2.5 or 3 hours tho, I just feel icky sick! And I need to eat within 10 minutes of getting out of bed in the morning or I'll practically pass out!

Is anyone else super hot? I'm hot all the time.

5. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

OK...I'm ready to update now. We had quite a shock at our appt today. We have FOUR babies! 1 embryo is normal and the other split into triplets. It's really rare and we are in quite a major amount of shock. The triplets will be at high risk of miscarriage and a quad pregnancy is extremely dangerous - so we have some thinking to do. I've already dealt with the repercussions of saying so on my blog so I'm a bit scared about saying so on a wider forum like this, but I have to think about my safety and the safety of my baby(ies) so I hope everyone will be supportive.

6. Arden

honeydew / 7589 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Oh my gosh. That is incredible!
    I'm so sorry you had to deal with repercussions from sharing, you need support right now, not criticism. I will be praying for you!

7. lemondrop

bananas / 9118 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Wishing you guys the absolute best with everything, no matter what. Wow, just wow!

8. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Wow. I'm speechless. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now.
    I'm sure you will decide what's best for your family. I'm sorry you've had a hard time with responses on your blog. We are here for you whenever you need an ear. I'll be thinking about you and your family and hoping you can find serenity and strength.

9. Pipers Mommy

kiwi / 537 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Best of Luck to you. You need to make the best choice for you and your family. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy which ever way your path takes you. So sorry to hear that people are giving you their opinions rather than support.

10. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Oh my goodness! What a shock for you. Of course you have major thinking to do and decisions. I wish you the best in thinking this through. I'm sure you will make the choices that are best for you and your family. Good luck.

11. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: WOW. amazing! ignore those stupid people (especially anonymous losers)... I saw that on your blog.... Do what's best for you, your body & your family!!!! A friend of mine is a high-risk OB specifically dealing with multiples and people do this all of the time, but very few openly discuss it.

12. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

Luckily it was just 1 nasty anonymous person (who did not have the facts straight anyway) and lots and lots of nice, supportive people.

13. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Thoughts and prayers are with you! We are here for you!!!!

14. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: That must be a huge shock to you. I wish you all the best and good luck with any decisions you need to make. I hope you are able to have a healthy baby or babies. I also wish for a safe pregnancy for you. Hugs. No judgement here. Hugs,

15. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

Our second ultrasound went great today, we are measuring right on schedule and got some great pics. Heartbeat was 164. I'm so relieved. We've been released from the RE to the OB.

16. sunshineandsushi

persimmon / 1165 posts

I am due 1/29 with our chickpea! DH and I are super excited. This is our first little bundle of joy.

17. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Wow, what surprising news! I wish you all luck and send lots of support your way!

18. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@kayakgirl73: Glad you had a great ultrasound.

@sunshineandsushi: Welcome and Congrats!!

19. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@kayakgirl73: Congrats! Glad all is well.

I'm a little concerned that they didn't tell me anything about heartbeat speed yesterday. They also were all measuring a bit small. I have no idea if that's normal for quads or what (the singleton was bigger than the trips). The NP didn't seem slightly concerned.

Can't wait until next week!

And thanks for all of the support.

20. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Not sure how many weeks you are, but we saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks 3 days but they didn't give us a number. We got our HB number today at 8 weeks 2 days. I'm guessing size difference is probably due to having multiples and when the triplet split occurred perhaps? Keeping you in my thoughts.

21. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Wow! What a big surprise! Will be thinking of you guys and wish you luck, no matter what!

@Jumping Jacks: YES! I am burning up all the time! Usually at night my husband is the one who is hot and I'm all covered up. Last couple of weeks, I'm kicking off the blankets while he's all wrapped up.

I'm 7w5d. First appointment is on Monday and I can't wait! I don't really "feel" pregnant, so I'm anxious to get some confirmation. I'm crazy bloated and my boobs are just barely tender. Other than that, I feel pretty normal!

22. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@kayakgirl73: glad to hear your ultrasound went well!
    @Mrs Green Grass: Hang in there lady
    @eiko2010: Good luck with your appointment Monday! @sunshineandsushi: Welcome and congrats!

Had my first us today at 5w6d. We got to see little Loogie ( long story, what we've always called our hypothetical unborn child) and a flicker of a heartbeat. Yay! Back in 2 weeks and then released to the ob/gyn, hopefully.

23. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

had our dating U/S yesterday and LO is measuring right on track for EDD January 15th! so I'm 7w3d.

it was fun to see the HB blinking at us. We go back in a month. It's gonna feel like forever getting to that appt!

still really hungry all the time and bloated. trying to get a lot of sleep and snack on good things throughout the day as well as drink a ton of water.

24. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

Hearing about everyone's first U/S are making me really excited for our first U/S on Thursday!!! Are first U/S usually transvaginal? During my first visit with the nurse she just said u/s , didn't specify what kind it was. I'll be around 8 weeks....

25. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@heartsnsunshine: yes, it will be transvaginal. I almost forgot to give my husband a heads up...he needed to be prepared for that!

26. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

So I had my first appt with the nurse on Friday. It went well. Of course she is going off my first day of last period even though I told her I chart and know EXACTLY when it happened. So she said Jan 31st.

I am pretty bummed. It seems like everyone I know get the first u/s around 8 weeks. Where I am going or the doc I have likes to do the first around 10 weeks. Well the doc is going to be on vacations, plus they think I am almost a week earlier than I know I am, so I will be 12 weeks to the day when I get my first u/s. It just seems forever away and I just want to see everything sooner, just for the peace of mind to know baby is in the right spot and what not. Ugh TWELVE weeks!

27. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Rescuemom10: I'm with you in the delayed ultrasound camp. I go in at 11 weeks (I'm 9 weeks tomorrow.) I want to see this baby already!

28. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@oliviaoblivia: Ugh! I know right? This is so brutal. Seems forever away. I am only 6 weeks so its still another 6 weeks away for me!

29. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@dagret: Thanks for the input .... I definitely explained to DH about it.... He was a little weirded out about lol....

30. Lone Palm

cherry / 143 posts

@Rescuemom10: I feel you! I'll be 10 weeks on Thursday and I wont even get an ultrasound until we find out the sex. I go in next Tuesday for the Doppler (can't wait to hear that little heart beat!) but they will not do an ultrasound unless they cannot find the heartbeat. Looks like I have to wait till at least August before I see my little baby.

31. BlueWolverine

pear / 1510 posts

January 9 due date for me! I think that will be adjusted, as my doc figured that off LMP, and I actually ovulate late in my cycle. As we progress, I bet it's going to be around Jan 12 (huge difference, right?

Right now, the evening bloat is killing me. DH wants to take weekly pictures of my belly (which shows nothing but bloat right now - I'm only 8w2d) but I keep telling him it has to be first thing in the morning before I blow up like a balloon.

I've also noticed that if I don't eat every few hours, I am suddenly a Hoover capable of sucking up all food in Texas. Seriously. It happened yesterday - we went to the store to pick up something for dinner, and I had to get something to snack on for the trip home, or I was going to gnaw my own arm off.

Congrats to all the January mamas!

32. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@Lone Palm: OK wow! That would be super rough!
    Its just crazy knowing that the tech is out there you WANT it. Talking to my Mom, she never had one w/ me or my brother. I guess I shoudlnt complain but goodness I am so antsy and just want to see!

33. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@BlueWolverine: Did you mention your ovulation time to your dr.? I'm the same way, I ovulated much later in my cycle they gave me a EDD of jan. 13th but according to my ovulation and BD timing its more like Jan. 18th....

34. Lone Palm

cherry / 143 posts

@Rescuemom10: I know - I'm so jealous of these mamas who are getting u/s at 8 weeks or so. I guess there are ways to go about it if I really wanted one, I'm sure I could request it and pay for it out of pocket but I'm ok with it for now, As long as we hear the heartbeat next week I'll be over the moon. August isn't too far away

35. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

I had ultrasounds at 6 and 8 weeks but that was because I was under the care of an RE. We were battling IF and are pregnant as a result of IUI. It must stink not to have seen anything yet. Hang in there everyone.

36. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@Lone Palm: yeah at 12 weeks will be my fisrt time even meeting with my Doc. Im so impatient. LOL

37. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

My first OB appointment is Friday. They just called to confirm. They will be giving me a thumb drive of information. Wowza.

38. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

I have my second ultrasound today! I hope there are no new surprises and that we get lots of info!

39. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: i'll be thinking about you today! hope everything is okay and you get the answers you need to make whatever decision you need to to have a healthy pregnancy and baby/babies.

40. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

do we have a list of due dates somewhere? should we start one?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee