Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2013 Due Dates

1. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

I just scrolled through this thread - there are so many January Mamas!

01/05 - Lone Palm
    01/07 - Kayakgirl73
    01/08 - Oliviaoblivia
    01/09 - Bluewolverine
    01/13 - Eiko2010
    01/13 - Pipersmommy
    01/13 - Heartsnsunshine
    01/15 - Birdofafeather
    01/17 - Mrs Green Grass
    01/19 - Jumping Jacks
    01/25 - Dagret
    01/27 - Future mama
    01/28 - Rescuemom10
    01/29 - Sunshineandsushi

01/? - Shoemama

Please let me know if I've missed anyone.

2. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

Ultrasound went well today. There are now 3 babies instead of four which makes me feel a bit better, but it's still risky so we will still be looking at options.

Babies are measuring right on schedule which is a relief!

3. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I'm due 1/25 according to the due date calculators I've found.

@Mrs Green Grass: 3 is much better than 4! Good luck!

4. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@dagret: updated!

@Mrs Green Grass: So glad you had a good US today!

5. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@oliviaoblivia: thanks for putting that together!

@Mrs Green Grass: glad the U/S went well!

6. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@oliviaoblivia: Thank you for the list.

7. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Hang in there. Good news. I wish you the best with all your decisions. I hope you have supportive docs. We certainly support you here. Hugs.

8. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

just had my first U/S and it wasn't transvaginal.. Yay lol Baby had a really strong heartbeat and looks like a baby shrimp hehe

9. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@heartsnsunshine: How many weeks are you? I'm wondering what type of ultrasound my OB will do tomorrow for my first OB appt. I've already had two trans-vaginal Ultrasounds at the RE. I' ll be nine weeks and five days I think.

10. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@kayakgirl73: I am 8w4d this was my first one too so I was totally happy when I walked in the room and she just asked me to lay down, with my clothes on lol

11. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

Eight weeks and the nausea is really starting to set in. Bleh. Oh, how I wish I did not have to work.

@Mrs Green Grass: Good news!

12. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@Jumpingjacks: I feel your pain... I was just saying how I haven't felt too bad... It's back today.. and I have job interview in an hour... yay me !

13. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

My first OB first went well. Lots of Info to digest. We had another ultrasound. Very neat, baby was waving an arm. It was a trans-vaginal. I'm 9 weeks 5 days.

14. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@heartsnsunshine: Good luck on your interview!

@kayakgirl73: glad your appointment went well. I can't wait for mine (11 more days.)

I've had a pattern of two good days followed by one horrible day for a few weeks now. I don't know what I thought morning sickness was, but I now know it's just plain miserable.

15. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

Its getting quiet here.....<cricket, cricket>

So today I feel there is not enough food in the world to kill my hunger. Its stinking crazy how hungry I am ALL THE TIME!!! Ugh! How about everyone else. This is just crazy for me because I dont snack or usually even get to eat 3 times a day so now I most def do and THEN SOME!

16. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@Rescuemom10: My hunger has slightly died down this week which is nice (this is late 8 weeks). But when the hungry attacks...it's immediate!!

17. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: I am 7 weeks today. Its crazy and brutal. I just am always huingry even when my belly is full! I hope it dies down SOME.

Other than that how are you doing?
    How is EVERYONE doing?

18. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@Rescuemom10: @Mrs Green Grass: I feel so gross that I don't know that I'm hungry. Then sometimes, when I'm forcing myself to eat anyway, I realize how hungry I am and I just keep eating and eating. But it has to be the right food. Right now, it's lunchtime here and I just can't figure out what to put in my body that I will be able to eat more than two bites of.

19. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

I haven't been especially hungry, but I have been incredibly picky. It seems that bagels and cream cheese is the only thing I like consistently. Last week I wanted Thai food, the take-out place was closed and I wouldn't consider anything else so I went to bed without dinner.

Any more ultrasounds ladies? I have my first in one week and I'm so excited to finally see this little kumquat.

20. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

i'm 9w today and feeling good! a bit tired, but the hunger has died down. now i'm hungry, but can't eat a ton at a time. where i could normally eat a full plate of food from a favorite restaurant, i only ate half, but felt full.

the amount of times i pee a day is getting ridiculous as well. i had all the basic bloodwork done yesterday (they look like 8 vials!) and i seriously peed twice while i was there (no more than 30 minutes), full bladder each time. it's weird.

21. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@Jumpingjacks: I feel the same way. NOTHING sounds appetizing, and I don't feel hungry, until the food's in front of me. Then I stuff my face and feel sick from all the food I ate (which is always a normal - or smaller -amount than I usually eat!)

I have my 8 week ultrasound on Friday.

22. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

I'll be at 9 weeks this week and still no ultrasound even scheduled. I've seen my doctor, but am meeting with midwives tomorrow and will probably transfer my care to them. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to find out when I'll get an ultrasound.

23. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@birdofafeather: I peed 3 times during my appointment today and then they told me I had to give a sample! There was still a little left for #4. Freakish.

@oliviaoblivia: I'm also ALWAYS into bagels and cream cheese, but I'm totally off of any Asian flavors.

I had another ultrasound today at my OB's office. All 3 babies are measuring on track and I got to hear heartbeats today!

I even got to see the singleton move! So weird and cool! He (I just feel like he's a boy) looks like a panda right now.

24. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

I'm still on my normal pee schedule. I've been drinking a lot more water, but haven't noticed an increased number of bathroom visits...off to Dr. Google.

25. Pipers Mommy

kiwi / 537 posts

Saw the MD and had our first U/S yesterday. Heartbeat was 171 (yay!), but baby measured small (~8 weeks) so they are pushing my edd to 1/22- which I am pretty sure is wrong since I track everything in my phone app. Back to the MD on 7/9 for 1st round of bloodwork.

26. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

I had a ton of blood drawn at my appointment on Friday. Ugh. Luckily the tech was good and also pregnant so she could commiserate. I'm drinking a ton always thirsty and sometime the water helps keep the nausea away. Definitely running to the bathroom more.

I only think I show a bit undressed, but I feel like in my clothes I look fat, not pregnant. I'm about 10 and half weeks.

27. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

My midwives rock! I love them. They scheduled my first ultrasound and blood work! Yay.

28. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

So glad to continue hearing good news from you ladies!

I had my 8 wk U/S and graduated from the RE today - so happy! Hb was 166. dH is so excited about his "first fathers day".

I was so worried about the appointment last night but this am I had a really vivid dream that I was breast feeding a baby girl. It wasn't working and I was frustrated and then it finally clicked - and then I woke up, and felt like everything was going to be OK at the appointment.

My 1st appt with my ob/gyn is July 5.

29. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@dagret: Congrats on your graduation and hb!

TMI alert. My boobs are working Last night I noticed some dried colostrum on my nipples. Gross, but exciting. Despite all the morning sickness I think it's finally sinking in that this is real.

How are the bumps coming ladies? I'm pretty much out of my regular pants, only the fat jeans still work. And I can't fit into my button down shirts any more. I've been living in maxi dresses.

30. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I think the bump is starting to show. I'll get my sister's honest opinion tonight and it's been over a month since she's seen me. My jeans are gone, I don't own a fat pair I was already wearing my bigger ones. I have to be really careful with some tops showing too much boob. Certain things are getting tight, I don't think will be long now, I was hoping not to have needed maternity clothes until after a trip in early July. Just afraid I'll wake up one morning and nothing will fit. The only maternity clothes I have are some really casual stuff like t-shirts and shorts as my sister wore a uniform to work so she didn't need professional clothes.

31. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@kayakgirl73: I had that morning yesterday

32. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I know it's coming. I usually get dressed at the gym at work, after walking the treadmill. So this morning I decided to try on my pants before I left the house to make sure they would hook. Getting real close. (I should probably buy a bella band or the like.) I didn't want to have to wear gym clothes to the office. Not cool at all.

33. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

No bump yet for me... just occasional bloating....and my clothes still fit!!! lol I'm hoping to stay like this for a few more weeks. I just got hired for a part-time teller job and want to be able to "hide" being pregnant for as long as possible!

It's weird, because I don't "feel" pregnant (I'm heading into week 10).... other than not having a period and food aversions.... There was a week when I felt nauseous and so tired... but that really passed...I keep telling my mom that I am waiting for MS to hit me and to get sick... but I think I should just be celebrating!!!

oh and DH and I get to tell his parents tomorrow!

34. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@heartsnsunshine: I'm jealous. I've been sick since week six (almost 11 weeks now). You should be celebrating!

There's no hiding my belly now, but it's definitely a burrito?/baby?/burrito? type bump right now. I'm looking forward to having an easily identifiable baby bump.

35. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

No bump for me. I think I look like I've gained a couple pounds in my midsection (tho the scale says no) and my work/dress pants and my casual pants are getting tight. Jeans are still ok, but I can't wear a belt with them. I think I'm going to pick up some mat pants so I'm ready for the day I just can't fit into anything.

I was looking at pictures online of really pregnant women and I started to freak out a bit. I don't know if I'm ready to see myself with a big bump!

36. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Jumpingjacks: I know the feeling I went to Motherhood this weekend to pick up a couple of things for the inevitable day I can no longer get my clothes to find. I felt so weird trying on clothes with the bump padding. I'm like jeez I'm going to ge tthat big or bigger. I started pregnancy up in weight by about 20 pounds but still down 30 pound from my worst ever but I've always had a waist which I'll lose with pregnancy which just seems so foreign to me.

37. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

Well I am 8 weeks today. Bringing in the tail end of this Jan thread. So just feel chubby as heck and like my bloating has my mid section 2x its normal size. Ugh! A friend told me yesterday (who knows) that I dont looke any different. Didnt know how to take that seeing as I know I am super bloated as my clothes are noticably snugger to me and I am wearing flowy like tops to attempt to cover it up. 4 weeks from today and I FINALLY get my 1st u/s. <sigh> still seems forever away.

38. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

As the time goes by and I'm staying pregnant, I am FINALLY allowing myself to get emotional. But maybe too much. I'm streaming Pandora at my desk and "I saw God today" (anout a baby girl being born) comes on and I start tearing up. I make it through...and just now "the best day" (which is all about a little boy and his dad) comes on.

Damn you George Strait, you are one magnificent bastard. Aand I'm switching to my reggae station.

EDIT: you poor ladies with your bloating. Mine is off and on, though my boobs are looking huge these days.

39. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

I'm 10w5d and so bloated, it's insane. I have only gained 1 pound, and in the mornings I look totally normal but by bedtime I look 4 months pregnant. And it hurts!

Other than that, though, I feel pretty good! A few random bouts of nausea, but they pass quickly. And I'm tired, but no more tired than when I used to have daily migraines, so I learned long ago how to push through that. Sometimes I don't really FEEL pregnant, but then remind myself that the alternative is constant nausea and feeling like crap, so then I count myself lucky!

I have part one of my sequential screening next week, so I think I'll get a glimpse at baby then, but we also have our 12-week appointment the following week, and I know we'll see it then! We're telling my Dad this weekend, and his parents and my mom and stepdad next weekend. SO excited!!!

40. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

I just got home from my first OB appt. No ultrasound until next week. Ugh!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee