Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2013 - Our babies are six months old!!

1. coastmama

cherry / 210 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I wouldn't say I have the fever (still too sleep deprived)... but we are already planning on TTC in January. DH is pushing for a Fall baby.

2. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@dagret: I was happy when AF came back. Haha. Sorry DH.

3. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I had serious baby fever until E started teething this week. It's been seriously rough, and now I'm happy to wait awhile longer!

I do keep expecting you to post a any day now, though! I can't remember, was it pretty easy for you to get pregnant with L?

4. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@oliviaoblivia: That's crazy that AF came back after you started solids! Do you feel like you're breastfeeding less now that you're doing solids? I'm curious if I can expect AF back soon... (Xander's 5 months and we start solids in a month)

5. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@allison: we got L the second month we timed things right.

@Adira: it was three days after solid so I must have ovulated first. Just a happy coincidence with solids I think. She had been STTN for three months by that point.

Still getting dh on board. He thinks we should try in the months. I think we should try next Tuesday.

6. Adira

@oliviaoblivia: Were you on any BC prior? I'm on the mini pill at the moment, but am thinking I want to go off it at six months because we always wanted kids close in age. But I'm excited you might be TTC again soon!!! We can be back on the TTC boards together again!!

7. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Adira: I had a Mirena prior to L but I'm not on anything now.
    I feels like yesterday that we were POASing together.

8. Adira

@oliviaoblivia: I know!!! I wish I could've just gone BC free after having Xander, but because of FMLA, I HAD to make sure I didn't get pregnant under Xander turns 6 months. It'll be fun to be TTCing together again, although hopefully it won't be for very long! Or maybe you'll get pregnant before I even start!

9. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@allison: i just recently went through my photos again. i'm pretty happy with how i look because my labor was so short! ha. my doula got some crazy shots all up in my business which no one but DH and i will ever see, but the rest are good.

@dagret: still AF free, although i had a dream last week that i woke up soaked in blood because it was my first period. i would be okay not having it until i wean after a year!

@Cain13: i kinda wish we had some video because i said something funny when my OB was there (during the last 15 minutes before R was born) but none of us (DH, doula or I) can remember what i said!

@oliviaoblivia: no fever for me! i know approximately 15 people (not an exaggeration) that are pregnant! two of them are my BFFs, so i'm okay with no newborns! DH is also going to fire academy (paying his own way) so we're back to the place we were last fall with only me making an income! we've been able to swing it with 1 baby, but DH needs a real job before we starting thinking #2. in my head, 2-3 years between R and #2 is perfect.

10. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@birdofafeather: that's an intense dream!

I think 2-3 years in between is ideal, too. I originally thought 2, but after being on vacation with my brother's family, I'm rethinking it. He and SIL have 3 girls that are each 2 years apart. The youngest is now 5, and they are just now able to relax a little! So I'm now thinking 3 years apart might be better.

I thought AF had returned a couple months ago, but it was just a tiny bit of bleeding for a few hours. No idea what that was. Hasn't happened since. I'm happy about it! I'm hoping she stays away for a nice long time.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee