Jan 24 - SaltySea (#2)
    Jan 25 - IRunForFun (#1)
    Jan 28 - faithlove224(#2)
    Jan 28 - Madger (#2)
    Jan 29 - norcal_gal (#1)
    Feb 6 - nana87 (#2)

2. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

@snowjewelz: yay !!!!! So exciting to already know!!

3. sunnyday

kiwi / 573 posts

@babypugs: Thankfully my nausea has faded, and I hadn't thrown up yet this pregnancy, but with you on the shared bathrooms at work. My building we share between two of the largest offices on campus, and with student traffic as well, bleh!!

@snowjewelz: Eeeee girl! Congrats!!!

Is it one or two girls we know about already? No boys yet....?! Two more waiting for panorama results to come? At least someone has gotten the surprise twins @littlecasita1122: How are you doing Mama?

One week of work left, and thank goodness because something has happened and work clothes are getting a little too hard to hide!

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@Smurfette: Thank you for updating! Can't believe I'm first lol! So I told DH last night, couldn't hold it in any longer!

@sunnyday: It is SO hard to hide! I gotta get DD into her big sister shirt and take some pics and get ready to start announcing this weekend so I can stop trying to hide the bump haha!

5. Smurfette

GOLD / wonderful coconut / 33402 posts

@sunnyday: I hate dressing for work! I hate the belly band, so I gave it up. I have one pair of maternity pants that fit me, I just fold the panel down. My other ones are too big yet. I let a friend borrow all my clothes and now I am missing 2-3 pairs of pants. Of course my favorite pair. So I am going shopping this weekend. But really right now, maternity isn't needed. So I am wearing dresses every day but they make the pooch look worse!
    So far just @snowjewelz: knows the gender. I am hoping I get my results this week! Fingers crossed.

6. snowjewelz

@Smurfette: Yes! Most dresses end up accentuating the bump! I'm constantly sucking in or hunching over haha. But it's cold in the office so I try to wear cardigans and layer it over the bump.

7. Chillybear

pomegranate / 3032 posts

@snowjewelz: How exciting! what was your husband's reaction?

sorry for the absence, we moved out of our house and in with my parents last thursday and closed on Friday. I had another dr appt on thursday night. it was the official intake appt so it was a long one. we sat with the NP for almost an hour going over history, then met with an OB. she did a full exam and an ultrasound. Our little nugget was bouncing all over the place and heart rate was 176bpm. it measured 11w1d even though they had me at 10w4d based on due date. Did blood work the following day and i'm waiting for the MFM to call to schedule my NT scan.

8. snowjewelz

@Chillybear: very happy! we always thought we'd have 2 girls. we also never ever came up with any boy names last time and this time, so we're kinda relieved, haha!

Glad you had a good appt!

9. bluebubblez

pea / 17 posts

@snowjewelz: Congrats on baby girl!

How long was your turnaround time? I did the Panorama test last Thursday and I was told about two weeks. Seems like forever!

10. snowjewelz

@bluebubblez: I got blood drawn on the 10th and got a call on the 20th!

11. Smurfette

@Chillybear: Yay!
    @snowjewelz: Do you already have a name?
    @bluebubblez: they told me 5-10 days. I am not sure if that is business days or not. Tomorrow will be a week. I'm getting impatient! I really want to know baby is healthy and the gender is an added bonus.

12. snowjewelz

@Smurfette: Yes! We've always had two matchy matchy girl names and never could agree on boy names so I knew we were supposed to have 2 girls

DD1 is Kara Grace
    DD2 will be Karis Joy

Kara = Joy in Greek
    Karis = Grace in Greek

13. Smurfette

@snowjewelz: pretty!! I think we are going to have issues with each gender. I don't love any names.

14. snowjewelz

@Smurfette: you have time on your side!! esp finding out gender early!

15. babypugs

persimmon / 1101 posts

@snowjewelz: A girl, hooray!

@Smurfette: I'm living in dresses and have stopped even trying to hide my belly. I figure, even if people think I've suddenly gotten really huge now, oh well. They'll know soon enough!

16. littlecasita1122

persimmon / 1026 posts

@sunnyday: This past week I've been really anxious, just having this feeling something is wrong. But I had an appt today and both babies look good, they're almost the exact same size and measuring on track for my due date. My doctor is pretty sure they're fraternal but can't confirm yet. Physically I'm still nauseous but it seems to be getting better. Can't wait to have some energy to work out again, I've basically been in bed or on the couch for weeks.

17. snowjewelz

@babypugs: Yeah, I give up too. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so I'm like eh whatever.

@littlecasita1122: Glad you're feeling better, and that both twins are doing ok!!

18. sunnyday

kiwi / 573 posts

I'm bleeding again Since mid-day yesterday. Super crampy and all over awful feeling. I was in a bit of denial, but still going today. I am not going to hospital again, just going to wait this out. See my doc and have IPS u/s next Tuesday.

@snowjewelz: Fun on pics and shirt, hope getting to tell is super exciting, hope you have a lot of fun with it

@Smurfette: I need to get a belly band again, mine are loaned out and I won't ask for them back as I don't want to be busted by that gf yet. She told me about her #2 like the day of her bfp, but we've sort of fallen apart since January so I just don't feel close enough with her right now to ask.

I suck at work dresses. Work dresses in the Fall/Winter are easy for me, I am not good at being stylish or smart on dressing, summer dresses I just can't figure out at work. Thankfully our dressing requirements are a little more lax with less students here in the summer.

@Chillybear: eeep on moving, that's a lot going on! Glad you got to see your little nug.

@littlecasita1122: Great on good appt today.

12w today here. Need to take a bump pic. Just feeling blah from the bleeding, this is so up and down.

19. snowjewelz

@sunnyday: Sending you lots and lots of good thoughts and praying for the little peanut inside

20. Smurfette

@sunnyday: I'm sorry. I hope you get some answers soon. Luckily my work is more casual so I can away with maxi dresses and a cardigan.

21. sunnyday

kiwi / 573 posts

@snowjewelz: @Smurfette: Thanks ladies. Hoping it tapers off again soon and stays away.

22. snowjewelz

@sunnyday: How are you doing?

12 weeks today!! I told my boss... Because next week I have 2 appointments (OB makes me go somewhere else to get my NT scan), plus just found out I have to go to a funeral so I decided to just tell him to explain why I'd be absent so often.

I wore a flowy top today, so I don't think I'm going to announce to co-workers.. I always feel awkward! I this weekend and on tho I'll just rock maternity stuff and let the bump hang out.

Speaking of bump, still have not taken ANY bump pics... Woops!

23. sunnyday

kiwi / 573 posts

@snowjewelz: I have this weird painful spot, sharp pain. No red blood today, but coloured and messy. TMI sorry. Feel like crap with that one spot, hopefully it will pass. Hate this, so not like me.

What day is NT next week? I go Tuesday.

24. snowjewelz

@sunnyday: Mine's Monday! Ugh, I am so sorry! I would be hating it too... I just hope it stops!

25. Chillybear

pomegranate / 3032 posts

@sunnyday: I'm sorry you're not feeling better and i hope you get some answers soon.

My NT scan is tuesday too

26. snowjewelz

So anxious for more of you to find out gender! My baby girl is lonely!!

27. Smurfette

@snowjewelz: I am going to have to tell my boss next week too. I go on the 6th for my NT scan (at the high risk place) and then straight to my OB. So I am going to miss half the day during busy time. But I can't help it. I never announced to co workers, maybe a couple people, then just word of mouth. Feels weird to send out an email or something.
    @sunnyday: I hope you get some answers soon!

Seriously OB's office, it has been 8 days, call me with my results already!

28. snowjewelz

@Smurfette: Yeah, I can't remember how my coworkers found out last time! Well, eventually they'll know when I announce on FB since I'm friends with some of them.

Haha, mine took 10 days; hang in there!!!

29. Smurfette

@snowjewelz: oh they better call by tomorrow. I don't want to wait all weekend. I just want to know baby is healthy. I could even wait on the gender.

30. Smurfette

@snowjewelz: I forgot to comment before. I started at 5 weeks doing weekly shots. This is last weeks. I am 11 weeks now but we wait till the weekend to take. But the bump was hidden by my shorts because the week before I looked really pregnant in a maxi skirt and tank top.

31. snowjewelz

@Smurfette: You are so good! I'm usually rushing out the door b/c my toddler is clinging onto me so I totally forget and then this just repeats lol!

32. Smurfette

@snowjewelz: that is why we do on the weekends. No time during the week. I do it before we leave for LO's gymnastics Sat morning.

33. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

With all the talk of hiding the bump...I don't work in an office so I don't have to worry about it. I just let it hang out in public and if people wonder if I'm pregnant or think I'm just chubby, whatever.

@sunnyday: Oh dear. I hope it resolves and you get some answers soon!!

@snowjewelz: Congrats on your girl!!

@Smurfette: I had my husband take a photo on my phone the other night at 9 weeks but I know it's mostly bloat!!

A little less than 3 weeks till my 12 week appointment...time is crawling!!

34. afishermanswife

coffee bean / 25 posts

@sunnyday: thinking of you

@Smurfette: looking cute!

I'm in complete denial over having a little bump. I thought because it's my first I'd have a few more weeks but its starting already (11w). Wishing I had stocked up better on flowy tops haha

35. bluebubblez

pea / 17 posts

@sunnyday: how are you doing??

we got our results this morning and we are having a HEALTHY boy!

tbh, i am really scared and feeling a bit anxious. i am so grateful for a healthy baby, but everyone in my family (including myself) was hoping for a girl since my brother and other male members of my family have some serious mental health issues. my experience with boys has not been the most positive. okay -- rant over and still thrilled for a sweet baby!

36. snowjewelz

@bluebubblez: YAY! Aww, he will be a new generation to start fresh!!

37. snowjewelz

Jan 4 - Sunnyday (#3)
    Jan 5 - snowjewelz (#2)
    Jan 5- Colette1285 (#1)
    Jab 8 - Chillybear (#2)
    Jan 9 - Ruby26 (#1)
    Jan 9 - Limabeanbabies (#3)
    Jan 9 - Bluebubblez (#1)
    Jan 11 - Smurfette (#2)
    Jan 11 - Afishermanswife (#1)
    Jan 14 - littlecasita1122 (#3 & #4)
    Jan 15 - Mrs. Toad (#2)
    Jan 18 - Babypugs (#2)
    Jan 19 - Melissajoy89 (#1)
    Jan 20 - Sharon25 (#3)
    Jan 22 - MrsCDH (#2)
    Jan 24 - SaltySea (#2)
    Jan 25 - IRunForFun (#1)
    Jan 28 - faithlove224(#2)
    Jan 28 - Madger (#2)
    Jan 29 - norcal_gal (#1)
    Feb 6 - nana87 (#2)

38. Smurfette

@bluebubblez: congrats!!

Baby GIRL is healthy! I totally cried when I called and told my DH. We are going to tell LO tonight she is getting a little sister. Let's hope she is as excited as we are.

39. snowjewelz

@Smurfette: Awww wonderful!!!

40. snowjewelz

Jan 4 - Sunnyday (#3)
    Jan 5 - snowjewelz (#2)
    Jan 5- Colette1285 (#1)
    Jab 8 - Chillybear (#2)
    Jan 9 - Ruby26 (#1)
    Jan 9 - Limabeanbabies (#3)
    Jan 9 - Bluebubblez (#1)