Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Go DTD. Your temps are deceiving. IF this is the REAL DEAL, catch it!!!! Your temps will climb a second (higher) shift tomorrow if it is real. Just go, "hop on pop" NOW! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    🀞 🀞 🀞 🀞

P.S. No, she didn't share a pic. She just said it was BFN. ... Now, run to DH. Go make Sam 2.0s.

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: hubby is shooting night quals right now, but will be home later πŸ˜‚

Sam and I are making dinner

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OK, so don't "run to him" that may not end well. πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ More like, seductively "wait for him" after making dinner with Sam 1.0. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That works. πŸ‘
    P.S. Big Red gum and garlic chicken don't go "together." More like one would use the gum AFTER the chicken BEFORE the BD-ING. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Still getting that same devilish πŸ‘Ώ indent tonight

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: mother lover...

When is your beta again? And are you 6dp5dt? Or 7dp5dt?

I do see it though

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: UGH! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ IDK what to think now. 😟

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m 7dp5dt with a beta scheduled for 8am Thursday (9dp5dt)

@kaohinani: I know, right???

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: too bad willpower isn't a factor in sticky babies. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

You're not out yet though!

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: and anyone else who might want to research (I’m looking at you @Kaohinani: ) I have REALLY bad eczema on my hands right now. I had it this summer and my dermatologist prescribed me clobetasol propionate ointment, and I think she said it was ok for pregnancy, but don’t 100% remember. I googled and first glance it looks ok, so I put it on (the pain and itching were unbearable), but I googled more and it is unclear so I wiped some off. Before I drive myself crazy, would y’all mind looking really quick? I’m sorry to ask, I will call my ob about it, but I think she’s out of town.

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: also, I totally still see it, and will be ENRAGED if frer is faking you out again

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Lazb:
    It SHOULD be okay for short-term use;however, it is determinative of what topical steroid is used, for how long, where on the body (near mucous membranes or a blood supply?), and the % concentration of the cream/gel (2%, 6%, 8%, 10%, etc). Hands are pretty veiny and may lend to quick absorption into the system... Also, you eat with your hands so there may be a small chance that you ingest a tiny bit of the steroid. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ It would be a bit different if application were on a thigh or shoulder. If you choose to apply, just be careful to keep amounts to a minimum and not to food prep (gloves) or eat with your hands.
    Also, there are no apparent HUMAN studies using clobetasol propionate on pregnant women as who would wish to be a part of a study that would put one's fetus' health in jeopardy just in case? One safer over the counter option for Eczema is Gold Bond Ultimate rough & bumpy skin daily therapy cream. Both my cousin and son use it for Eczema.
    My best suggestion- If you cannot get in touch with your OBGYN/RE, or general practitioner, call your local pharmacy to ask about further contraindications. @Yellowbeach, please, weigh in.

2 of the 7 articles/studies I found at 5 am:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374684/

https://www.drugs.com/pregnancy/clobetasol-topical.html

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Yep, you just proved I wasted $250K. 🀣

@LazB: FRER indents are the devil 😑 Expecting a negative beta tomorrow

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

To add insult to injury, look what showed up at the 7 min mark. (Same test as above, just 7 min not 3)

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach:
    I commiserate. I'm paying down $199,570 on all of mine because THIS lady (πŸ‘‰πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ‘ˆ) can't choose a career and stick with it ... Doesn't help I've traveled with an AD military husband (or 2 😳) since I was in college the 1st go.
    I'm sorry FRERS are so evil to to you. πŸ˜” You must have some level of HCG or heightened LH to always produce a line. πŸ€” I can't get a line on one even if I draw on it with a red sharpie! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

15. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh no! At least you'll get a definite answer tomorrow. My hopes are still up.

@Kaohinani: How are your temps behaving today? Mine have stayed up after the dip on Monday.

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: this looks positive to me! I have had FRER show up a few minutes after the time limit and actually be a BFP. I’m hoping this is it for you.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Your temps look spectacular! πŸ‘πŸ€ž Mine just keep rising ... no fall back rise, no dips yet -- just [slowly] up. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

18. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Your temps are so high compared to mine! That's about 98.55, right? Mine is 36.69Β°C, only about 98.04F.

@Jessiemuller88: (It looked a lot darker than yesterday's test to me too.)

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Yes, ma'am. I am more interested in the pattern over the significance of the temps, though. At some point, the rise has to stop so I am wondering IF or when I will get a dip (and IF it may be significant... in retrospect, of course. πŸ˜‰).

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks so much! I’ll put a couple of calls in today. My hands are feeling better after the application last night that I did before further googling, so hopefully that is enough.

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: that 7 min test is making me 😑 if it’s fake.
    @Kaohinani: my hcg was less than .5 when I got all those fake lines, I just think it’s bad luck, not low levels of hcg

22. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@yellowbeach: I've been silently stalking this thread since the IVF board is kinda slow. All these POAS pictures are giving me anxiety! I see a line in that last one, no squinting! I'm really hoping this is it for you! Crossing my fingers for your beta tomorrow.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: if it's fake, I'll send FRER a box of (exotic or domestic) animal sh*t or a bag of gummy dicks to eat. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

BUT, I'm with kaohinani, it looks a smidge darker than the last. I'm getting anxious about your betas for you.

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I know it's more debt, BUT I think you would make an amazing PA if you're not going to become a doctor.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

AFM I think I'm ovulating today.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: You may be absolutely correct in regards to Yellowbeach's FRERs.
    I just see where there could be 3 options:

(1) Her body naturally produces higher levels of HCG even when not pregnant so FRERs pick it up. (Most nonpregnant pre-menopausal women have between .3 and 5 MIU in their bodies at any given time of their cycle ... mine is usually less than 1 so I get the blankest of blank HPTs.)

(2) FRERs are so sensitive (and have been known to misread LH for HCG). Women using gonadotropins have increased LH values. This can lead to false-positive tests.

Finally, and what I am most hopeful for:
    (3) Her embie attached by 7 days post her FET (5 day embie) and started giving off HCG which would be resultant of a VVF FRER since it has ONLY had 24 hours to produce HCG. It takes 48-72 for a definitive positive. This would be indicative of low HCG levels for a new implant.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞 for a strong OV! πŸ˜‰

Thanks!
    I would LOVE to but DH would kill me.
    I have worked in research with education and in genetics (* thank God for having 2 majors and a minor early on, eh?), I have taught upper ele. SPED, I teach college English and I'm a personal trainer ... I don't believe medicine would be in the cards this late in life. Besides, life is pretty full atm. I'll leave being an awesome med professional to people like Yellowbeach.

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

If you guys look up FRERs on amazon this review is really helpful. I have been burned by a lot of FRERs and unless you have an actual visible line, it is almost always an evap or line eye, unfortunately.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Good info to know! πŸ‘

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I’m so excited! Just as an encouraging story for some of you long haulers, my poas buddy in real life (not that y’all aren’t real, but you know what I mean) finally got a Bfp after trying for over 2.5 years. She has a son, but has secondary infertility with everything seemingly normal. They had a failed iui in December, and just took it easy this month, and she got a Bfp at 11 dpo this morning. I’m so happy for her!

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: THAT is FANTASTIC! πŸ˜πŸ‘
    Love hearing (reading) stories like that! (Perhaps since I am a bit biased with the whole secondary infertility bit and all. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£) Thank you for sharing! πŸ’•

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: my in real life TTC friend got her BFP earlier this month after trying for 2.5 years for their first! 😍 I think I was more excited for hers than I would have my own. Maybe

33. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

So this while time I've been hoping that this month's Ov shows up after all my doc appointments/scans to check on my breast tumors and give me the blessing to TTC. As I sit waiting for my MRI, Ov is impending any day I'm wondering what the MRI impact is on Ov and the egg, if any. Any professional or unprofessional opinions?

PS you guys crack me up and I can hardly keep up. When i check at night, I'm so far behind on the haps!!

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I’m at work which is a good distraction from my FRER battles but thought I would post my chart for @kaohinani to ponder:

35. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

Fingers crossed for everyone today!!! I joined late this month so it’s hard to keep up, but it’s crazy how much you wish good luck on internet strangers. I get so excited to see good news!

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: I'm sure Yellowbeach could field this better than I, but I called my aunt's wife (an xray tech) and she told me that unless they are injecting your reproductive system with iodine contrast agents for the MRI, it shouldn't effect ovulation

@Yellowbeach: Geez, IDK. πŸ’β€β™€οΈ Implantation dip? Falling temps signalling impending AF? Why is it an open circle -- did you wake too early/late?

@annem1990: We are a crazy-supportive crowd! Many of us have been together (on and off) for 8 or more cycles and we welcome anyone who can keep up with the silly πŸ€ͺ and enthusiasm 😁 that ensues on this board! πŸ˜‰

***** Big News (Atleast for me) *****
    I got a call from the medical delivery company -- My gonadotropins (Follistim), trigger (Ovidrel), and progesterone gel (Crinone) will be delivered TOMORROW!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
    Wouldn't it be my luck that this would be my lucky cycle after my meds came?!?!? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (Not seriously complaining if it were to happen. πŸ˜‰)

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: that would be the best "bad luck" to have

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: oooo meds are exciting! Make sure you sort out which ones have to go in the fridge and which ones not. I can’t remember off the top of my head.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I know, right! 🀣 Have "good" bad luck with me. πŸ˜‰

@Yellowbeach: Soooooooo excited. It is like Christmas (or Hanukkah ... we celebrate both) all over again! Yes, ma'am, I am up on all storing regulations. 😁 I am soooooooo ready for this - Follistim and Ovidrel are refrigerated (and room temp for use) and the Crinone needs to be kept out of the sun in temps between 66-72Β°F. I've got this. πŸ‘
    P.S. Hopeful for your betas.

In weird progesterone news, I HAD to have more Mexican cheese. 🀣 DH is the most amazing guy and ran out to the restaurant we frequent JUST to pick up their queso. Dh told me the lady there asks, "Is the wife pregnant? We only have this happen with pregnant women." So DH says, "Let's hope so!" ... and with THAT, I had my cheese πŸ§€ with my beef, mozzarella and baby bellas. Life is Good. πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: yay for meds!

I talked to my doctor’s office and they said I’m free to use the stuff for my eczema. Just in case anyone was wondering

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee