Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry you're going through this, but it's good your RE has shown initiative and you have a plan in place. Have a nice time on your trip!
    (also with those odds you have beaten, maybe you should buy a lottery ticket?)

@Kaohinani: Have you reached boiling point yet?

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I should be able to confirm O in the next couple days, now for the waiting game 😢

3. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Exciting!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Nope! My TD BBT dipped .20 and my oral BBT dipped .27, so natural fluctuations are starting. Good news.

@Sams Mom: Your "normal-normal" of a CD 14 OV looks to be restored! Awesome!

5. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Mine dropped a bit too.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Yeah, but not as lovely as the dip you had on CD4. That one was beautiful.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β„πŸΎπŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS πŸŽ‰πŸΎβ„

12/31: YouBoots -
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/21: Honey786
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    1/28: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline
    1/30: Annem1990
    TBD: mrskansas
    Drop in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    β€’ JessieMuller88
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Mamabear87

8. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I just hope it's too early for the slow decline to AF and it pops back up tomorrow.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Fingers crossed for us both. πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜‰

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

My period showed up in full force last night (2 days early!) so I'm officially out and onto next month

11. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@mrskansas: Oh no, I'm so sorry. Hopefully next month is the lucky one.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Oh, no!!! 😫 I'm sorry to read that. Perhaps next month will go a bit smoother and you will end up with your Valentine's BFP .

13. honey786

grape / 81 posts

@Kaohinani: Doing ok! I have an internal job interview today. Unsure about staying at the company but willing to check out the opportunity.

I've been crazy hormonal during this TWW. Also just got some breakouts around my mouth and chin. Which has been forever since I've had that. I am trying not to look into it too much, but of course hoping it's a sign! Also, terrible dry skin! I know its winter and dry, but never experienced it this bad.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@honey786: Good luck with your interview! Also, my fingers and toes will crossed that your "non-symptoms" are actually tell-tale signs of an impending BFP! πŸ€žπŸ˜‰

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Officially out. Glad to just have it done and on to the next steps. Note 2 negative HCGs today, just for good measure.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: 😫😒😭😭😭😭

I am glad you and DH are working towards your "what's next." Please, keep me updated.
    #CheerleaderForYellowbeach πŸ’›

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: dick move hospital, dick move.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

IDK if any of you ladies have used Follistim but I created a board searching for information:

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/talk-with-me-about-follistim#post-2867348

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I carb loaded on lunch, it was full of the glutens... I shouldn't have 😬

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: *Tsk, tsk, tsk* ☝️(finger wags) -- Teasing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
    In all honesty, I'm not here to shame you. I'm certain it was DELICIOUS! (And I am a little bit jealous. 😜) You just need to work on self-accountantibility and control.

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mrskansas: @yellowbeach: sorry you are both out this month ladies.

@kaohinani: @sams mom: @paranundrum: I’m so rooting for you! We need some BFP’s on the board!

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thank you! I appreciate having a cheerleader.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm going to assume that TD will adjust this out tomorrow. We had a worse night with Sam last night ☹️. He hit 102.3° last night

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, no! Poor little guy! 😒 I hope he starts to feel better soon. I hate it when little kids are sick ... breaks my heart.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: he seems to be feeling his Wheaties after napping on the way to my parents house

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@paranundrum @Kaohinani: how does your chart look this morning?

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: My chart appears as follows:

I can [pretty much] bet even with my chart looking decent so far (and FF giving me 49% odds of being pregnant with how my chart appears), that I am NOT simply because I never am. πŸ˜‚ Besides, I am looking forward to next cycle trying out Follistim.
    #ForeverHopeful. #MaybeNumber3InYear3

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: See but now you've gone and spent money on all those meds... the fertility gods like playing jokes like that...

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm with @yellowbeach: on that one. I would say it's the best bad luck you could have though.

That does look like a nice dip there on 8 door... Just saying 😬

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Also, do any of you know the average lead time on testosterone labs. I'm over a week out from having my blood drawn, but still have no results for testosterone FREE & TOTAL, FSH, LH, & maybe something else. I know FSH & LH took over a week with my OB/GYNs lab, but I've never had tetesterone tested.

One of my besties is a pathologist, and told me testosterone, FSH, & LH are totally sent out instead of done in house, so it might come down to what day of the week/how often they send samples... But I'm getting impatient over here

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: True. That is the way my luck goes. πŸ˜‚ Irony at its finest. πŸ˜‰ Honestly, I would be THRILLED, albeit, a bit nervous knowing the lil' bit was conceived from a small follicle which could mean the ovum was immature with chromosomal abnormalities. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ (My Amniocentesis couldn't come quickly enough for me.)

And my chart this morning (* I think triphasic is my new "normal" πŸ˜‚ JUST to mess with me EVERY month. πŸ™„πŸ˜’):

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I told you the same thing your pathologist bestie did πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ . . . I know, Kaohinani, not a doctor, yadda, yadda, yadda. Also, sometimes, they send a bunch of samples at once on the same day to certain labs. Say, on M &W, all tests go to Lab X and on T & Th, all other tests that are specified to go Lab Y, go there. Depending on the lab, day it it is sent out, and test that is being run, result times vary greatly. πŸ˜€
    I would give it one more week (some labs take a total of 14 days turnaround back to the physician) and then call either the physcian OR lab. Someone may have dropped the ball in calling you OR, your labs are normal and they only call in the case of abnormal test results. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

How is Sam this morning? How is your chart looking?

33. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thank you for you support and kind words!

@yellowbeach: My chart was looking great yesterday morning with a nice jump up...but there was some spotting late last night and todays temp dropped a fair amount. I guess I'm out. I'll add my chart when I get to work tomorrow.

@Kaohinani: Your chart, on the other hand, still looks great! Fingers crossed!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Oh, no!!! NOT YET! 😫 You are my cycle-buddy. Maybe, it is a dip and not a drop? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Isn't 9/10 dpo a little early for your spotting to begin?
    #FrustratedForYou

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I wish it was just someone forgetting to call me ☹️ my lab results post to my patient portal the same time the doctor sees it as far as I can tell. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm just impatient as f***! 😬

Sam had a better night with minimal waking and crying, he's still coughing some and not eating as much as usual.

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: also, you're rated up there with doctors on most TTC things, and just below on others 😬

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm glad Sam seems to be getting a little bit better! Looks like you may have OVed on the 15th according to FF so 36-ish hours after your darkest OPK? SOOOOOOOO curious what your temps will be tomorrow. 🀞

Adding ... you flatter. ☺ I should have gone for the M.D. instead of the M.ED then Ed.D. The pay would have been much better. πŸ˜‰
    Teachers don't teach for the $$$. (I suppose most physicians don't treat patients for the money either, though, huh? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

38. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

Catching up after being MIA! On Friday I got the blessing from the doc to TTC--clean bill of health! It was so weird--after waiting for several months for the go-ahead, it was just so "yep--you're good." AND O showed up on Friday, so I'm officially in the TWW!

I'll come back at naptime to catch up on the rest of the thread!

39. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: oh man!! I was just wondering what you were up to. Crossing my fingers for you for next month!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: YES! glad everything came out ok! Fingers crossed for you 😁

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee