Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Tag, you're it ...

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Autumnmama79: OMG, a BFP! YAY! ... and, of course, CONGRATULATIONS! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒ
    I'm so excited for you ... I shall add you to the board momentarily.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β„πŸΎπŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS πŸŽ‰πŸΎβ„

12/31: YouBoots - (September 2019 Mama)
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/21: Honey786
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    1/28: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline
    1/30: Annem1990 - (October Mama)
    TBD: mrskansas
    Drop-in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -
    Drop-in BFP: MsHangry - (Sept/Oct 2019 Mama)
    Drop-in BFP: Autumnmama79 - (October Mama)

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    β€’ JessieMuller88
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Mamabear87

For those ladies interested and ready to roll over to the February POAS board:
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/february-2019-poas#post-2867695

4. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks mama!!

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Autumnmama79: CONGRATULATIONS !

6. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Autumnmama79: congratulations!!!

7. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: oh man. I know the waiting game on scans all too well. You think you'll hear tomorrow?

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: I should know by tomorrow. The tech told me usually 1 day, but they're supposed to tell everyone 2 days for radiology.

9. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

I got a BFN. Not shocking though, I should have waited for FMU. I dont know what i am going to do...AF is due Friday so I'm tempted to just wait until Sat if no appearance.

I'm kind of feeling grumpy and down. This winter storm Jayden is annoying and the temperatures are scary. Work is busy so I have to cobble together snow day care for DD. Could really use a sliver of sunshine! It's supposed to be in the 30s on Saturday, so that's promising.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: I'm so sorry you got a BFN. πŸ˜• You are still early enough that a BFP could be headed your way!

Cold weather always gets me down as well (it doesn't help I have Raynaud's and May-Thurners.... My circulation is shot.). I grew up in the NE so I get how you must be feeling. Spring starts mid-March and we are nearly into February ... so, essentially, winter is half over (Yippee!). I'm looking from the "glass half full" perspective at the moment. πŸ˜‰

11. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks for the positivity. You're right, we're about on the downhill side of winter.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I am going to keep checking my email and HB for updates tomorrow. πŸ˜‰ I'm sure everything will be fine but I get the stress/anxiety as I have had so many MRIs, scans, DEEGS (for seizure activity), that I could fill a filling cabinet with all of my paperwork and reports. Waiting for results is stressful and time consuming. I'm sorry you have to internalize all of it as well.

13. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: okay, I'll hold you in my thoughts. I hope you are giving yourself grace. Is there anything small you can do to treat yourself? Paint your nails, do face mask, etc? Silly stuff, but sometimes it helps me to slow down and not get too far ahead of myself.

14. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Sams Mom: thank you so much!

15. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@SweetCaroline: thank you! Sorry about your bfn, I waited til my period was 7 days late before I tested lol

16. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Sams Mom: hopefully the time passes quickly while you wait for results.

17. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

Stark white BFN. FMU, 12 DPO. I'll be rolling over to Feb POAS but will wait till Friday when AF shows.

I promised myself a nice bottle of wine (something more than $9 ) for when AF shows up.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: I'm very sorry. πŸ˜• BFNs are always frustrating and truly upsetting. (I'm still hoping AF doesn't come and you end up being pregnant after all.) I love that you are choosing to treat yourself rather than wallow (* I do BOTH when I think AF is eminent. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£).

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Checking in.
    (Fingers crossed 🀞 for amazing results today AND beautiful temps. Keep me posted, please.)

20. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you. I am wallowing a little bit. I think because I was specifically restricted from TTC while being monitored for cancer, it feels like I've already waited 7 months.

However, you and @Sams Mom: are amazing examples of persistent, strong women and I'm happy to share these boards with you! You inspire me to keep my head up.

21. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: Thinking of you today.

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Thank you! Your compliment has made my day. 😊

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @SweetCaroline: @Kaohinani: I woke up to results, and it's JUST a goiter! No nodules at all! I mean a goiter on my neck is not appealing at all, BUT no risk of cancer!

Temp also adjusted down, but still elevated

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: YAY, for AWESOME news! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ I've been checking into HB all morning for this! I am relieved. That and your chart still looks wonderful! A great day so far. πŸ’™

25. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: hallelujah!!!! πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰ so happy for you and the relief you must feel.

26. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Great news! And your chart looks very promising too.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: didn't test because I was reading my results while peeing πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Bahahaha! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜±πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    At 13 dpo, I'm sure you can dehydrate for 2 hours and POAS any time. Hypothetically, were you to have implanted on 12 dpo, by 14/15 dpo one can POAS at any time of the day as long as the urine is concentrated enough. πŸ˜‰ Feel free to "pee on ALL the sticks!"

29. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Sams Mom: what a relief for you!! Happy day.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Autumnmama79: @paranundrum: @SweetCaroline: @Kaohinani: thank you! It is relief, so I shouldn't be bothered that we're doing the wait and see on the goiter (if it grows for treatment). But I don't want a lump on my neck

31. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: what's your POAS plan? I need someone to live vicariously through.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: I'll have to go to the store on lunch I think. I can get a FRER and if it's negative, I only have the tiniest chances of getting a positive by Feb 2 (staring with HCG 1, doubling every 72 hours, with an early-ish implantation based on the dip in my chart).

Honestly, I think that one test was a fluke, and this cycle is a wash

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I second SweetCaroline's sentiments as I am only at CD5 (3rd day of Follistim) and have NO clue πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ when I will be able take my Ovidrel trigger. I need to live vicariously through my sister from a taller mister. πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: @Kaohinani: no point in testing, bled through my pants.

35. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: AF is a B.

36. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Sams Mom: Ugh. Not fair.

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, sh#t! That is so upsetting ... and, I am sure, uber uncomfortable.
    I am soooooooo sorry, hun. 😒 I had such high expectations from your beautiful BBT. πŸ’” *hugs*

38. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

Well, I started bleeding last night and went down to the ED to confirm... bhcg is 20, down from 41 last week. So, it’s a loss.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MsHangry: Oh, MsHangry, I'm so very sorry to read this. πŸ’” Early losses are really hard. Sending hugs.

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Ack! I’m just now getting the goiter update (hurray!!!!!) and the AF arrival. Damn. Wish you could have had the double win.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee