Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I see that! Not crazy! Anything on osom?

2. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@yellowbeach: not crazy, I see see it too!!

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I got you! I see it on the b&w, have to jack with the color image, even though I think I see something on it. I want to be excited, I want it to be sticky, but effing FRERs are the devil.

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB @SweetCaroline @SamsMom: There was nothing on FRER or OSOM this morning. This one was 7pm and the only one I took. Of course I'll test again in the morning, but thinking maybe this is just an evap as to temper my expectations.

5. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

With Ov day tomorrow, OPKs not as dark as I would expect today. Makes me hope it is Friday instead, when I could potentially get clearance to TTC!!! Reality is this is a sunk month but, a girl's gotta dream!

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: incoming crazy lady filters 😬

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I see a bit of pink on the color one... And damnit, I really want this to be your sticky little bean. But I shall temper excitement with you until we get a clearer test.

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Can we all agree though that this might be the faintest of faintiest lines though - so in terms of squinters for POAS entertainment value, I might at least win in that regard. πŸ† We are all enjoying this one. 🧐🧐🧐

ETA: filters 2,3&4 make it look more convincing.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm over here excited for you, I'm just trying to act calm. You know, aside from the fact that I just put at least 20 filters and adjustments on someone else's pee stick πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: good! Kaohinani will be excited in the morning!

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: you are the master πŸ™Œ

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I'll admit it, I work with a graphic designer/photographer; I might have asked him what adjustments it takes to bring pink out πŸ˜‚

No shame telling him it's for pee sticks 🀣

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yellowbeach: I've got everything crossed for you!

14. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: My temp went right back up today. What did yours do?

@yellowbeach: I saw a something on your original picture too, not sure what, but definitely a something. Fingers crossed!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Yellowbeach: I am SOOOOOOOO hoping that THAT is the start of your eggie (embie) producing enough HCG to be expressed through urine, hence, the VVVVVVVL test. I can't wait to see one this morning. πŸ˜‰ So much hope. 🀞

@Sams Mom: You really should start your own POAS-tweaking business. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

@SweetCaroline: My fingers are crossed 🀞 that you OV by Friday! πŸ‘

@Paranundrum: Wow, that was a beautiful dip with fairly symmetrical recovery... Hopefully, 🀞 it is significant of something amazing this cycle! As for me, a whole bunch of nothing... temps are still high which is awesome but knowing I only have a 3% chance this cycle (and that my last 3 charts looked fantastic right up until the day before AF), I'm keeping realistic that next cycle will be on the table. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ *chart affixed for your viewing pleasure as it is too early for me to POAS. πŸ˜€

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: I am praying this is your vvvvfl BFP! I see it without the filters!

17. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

FRER looks exactly the same in person, OSOM looks totally negative.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: 😫😭😭😭😭😭
    I kept checking back for something a bit more "BFP" looking. I'm so sorry. 😒
    Where is Sam's Mom and her filters?

19. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@yellowbeach: Danggg it!!! Keep checking back for your update. I'm sorry.

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: woke up late, will look over coffee at work

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you bc I kind of see shading on my phone (on both) but I don't know if I have line-eye or if it is my phone. I have to take Yellowbeach's word that both are stark white, but I don't really want to believe it. πŸ’β€β™€οΈ I need your skills, lady!!!

22. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

Ok OPK experts...
    Got my positive OPK early this morning. We BD’d Sunday night, but DH is now OOT and won’t get back until midnight tomorrow. Did we totally miss our window?

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@annem1990: no you didn't. Sunday is close enough to your surge that it counts, and if you got your surge today, you should O tomorrow, so there is a chance tomorrow evening when he gets home could be good timing too.

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: I see something on the FRER again, but not much. Since your test from yesterday was last night, maybe you test better in the evening? I've read lots of anecdotal stuff about this, but if anyone has research to back it up, it's kaohinani.

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I think I have line eye too
    @annem1990: not totally, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up too high this month. It’s possible, but it would mean O-3 or O-4, so not as likely

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

AFM: Still no positive OPK (YELLOWBEACH & KAOHINANI THIS IS AN OPK πŸ˜‚) some EWCM last night and this morning. But I think my shift happened today πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ hopefully we covered our bases.

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani @SamsMom: I should have said the FRER looks exactly the same as the FRER last night with that super squinter. Hard to get a good photo of it. OSOM looks in person like it does in the photo - a BFN. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@yellowbeach: ugh I'm sorry This just sucks

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I think the OSOM urine is less sensitive than the OSOM combo? But not 100% sure

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Another BFN for me this morning. I hate infertility

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: I am so sorry! And I can definitely get on that wagon, infertility blows, a lot.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

WOAH! One 45-minute training session with a client and I miss out on EVERYTHING!

@Annem1990: In perfect conditions, sperm have been found living in the female reproductive system 6 days post coitus... Of course this was with PERFECT conditions for reproduction (* EWCM, "perfect sperm," both male and female were in the 20s, etc). On average, the strongest sperm can live in the female reproductive tract for 4 days. You should be fine. Even having intercourse the day after OV (Sperm meeting egg) has touted at least a small percentage of pregnancies.

@Sams Mom: You are correct, there is some evidence that (in later testing) nighttime HCG levels are higher. The method behind testing with FMU is that they assume one will be dehydrated from sleeping all night so HCG levels will show; however, it does not take into account nighttime drinkers (I am guilty of this) or for the fact that HCG does not necessarily double only at night (it does throughout an entire day for 48-72 hour increments). P.S. Both OSOMS have the same urine MIU (20) but the COMBO has a blood serum MIU of 10 (* I went on their clinical website after I was initially shipped the wrong box)... to utilize that you'd need to draw blood, separate it in a centrifuge for at least 15 minutes, and then use the pipette to extract it for testing purposes. Too much work. πŸ˜‚

@Yellowbeach: Gotcha. Try and test tonight or tomorrow if it isn't too much trouble or isn't too upsetting. I read a study during my bath that 41% of FETs do not attach and produce significant HCG until 7 days past transfer for 5d embie (8.2 days for a 3day embie ... IDK how they got the .2, but whatever. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ) Gave me something to ponder.

@MrsKansas: I couldn't have said it better myself: INFERTILITY SUCKS!!! 😫
    I am sorry for your BFN.

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Speaking of research, I walled you.

@MrsKansas: Ugh ugh ugh. This process is the worst!

@SamsMom: Loving the filter action, and even more-so, the speed with which you edit and post those babies. I'm picturing you fast-fingering on your phone.

@JessieMuller88: I appreciate the cheerleading. Still testing bc that's what we do, right? (And @SamsMom would kill me if I didn't). Lol.

@Mamabear87 @SweetCaroline @LaxB @Paranundrum: Thanks ladies. I need all the positive energy I can get.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I learned my lesson with kaohinani, I know that negatives bother people more than they bother me... But yes, pee on everything!

35. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Kaohinani: Fingers crossed! I got my positive OPK less than 36 hours after BDing so who knows. Not too hopeful but there’s always a chance I suppose.

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I have been burned by soo many Wondfos but can someone confirm that I'm not crazy? 99% sure evap.

eta: nevermind now I can't see anything at all πŸ™ˆ

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@mrskansas: I think I see something near the bottom of the strip - but we also all know what bad line eyes I have!

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@annem1990: We will keep positive! πŸ˜€πŸ‘

@MrsKansas: I was going to write that I saw "something" then I read your line disappeared. IDK what to make of it. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
    P.S. I love your nail polish.

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: I know I'm just seeing things! It is more visible in person but considering it didn't show up until after it dried it's almost guaranteed to not be real

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: wondfos are 15-20 miu right? Could be something πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ, at the very least you're not seeing things

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee