Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2014 Nurseries!

1. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@runnerd: wonderful - thank you!!

2. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

dh finished painting this wknd and had to post a pic of what we had done so far

loving this room already!

3. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: what a neat chair!

4. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: oooo I love love those chairs!!! DH isn't a fan though so we'll be getting a glider for the nursery.

That pouf is pretty awesome too

5. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@lauraeabel: @runnerd: thanks! the chair is comfy enough and I like that it's low enough that lo can eventually use it for herself

6. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: So cute! Where'd you get the pouf from?

7. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: thanks! it's from Restoration Hardware baby. a little overpriced but we had a coupon towards there

8. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: So pretty! We're doing a glider but I LOVE your room so far!

9. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: saw this nursery today and reminded me of your pic http://www.ontobaby.com/2014/04/auras-pretty-nursery-in-pink-gold-and-gray/

10. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@runnerd: wow yeah def looks like what we are trying to do

11. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Yaaaaaay... DH and FIL are putting our crib together right now!!

12. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

DH is painting the nursery this week and I'm hoping he'll have time to set up the crib and go get the dresser and set it up too! Exciting to get started on the nursery!

13. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: Yay! it's so much fun seeing everyone come together - makes it feel so much more real!

we are getting our furniture delivered and assembled on Tuesday and can't wait!!

14. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

So this is the start of my flying key mobile! I need opinions- it's almost impossible to photograph but the two outermost layers have the stuff on them, and there are two empty inner layers. I can't decide if filling in more rings would make it look cluttered, or if it's too bare right now. Anyone have thoughts?

(Also, I got fabric for a crib skirt and sheets, and plan to use some of that to hide the metal wreath by making a ruffle.)

15. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@lauraeabel: aw, fun! i wanted to make a mobile but felt overwhelmed by the idea and gave up.

yours is looking good! i think adding to the inner rings might be too much. i might play around with the heights of the keys instead.. like spreading some out toward to top more since most are sort of in the middle-ish area. can't wait to see how the whole HP nursery comes together!

16. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

any of our other ladies got anymore nursery progress done?? we have got our crib put together, a side table, and our book ledges on the wall. Still haven't got our changing table, glider, or hung any of the art though! Waiting to do that stuff before I post more pics. I'm usually sooo on top of decor stuff, but i just keep procrastinating when it comes to the nursery!!

17. Mrs. Cookie

@lauraeabel: It's beautiful! I haven't decided on a mobile yet. i wish I were craftier or I'd make one too! Great idea with the keys!

i will post pics of our nursery once it's more complete!

18. night cheese

apricot / 453 posts

Here's ours. Our changing pad is teal arrow print and is currently being held hostage by our Etsy seller (UGH). I'm also waiting on some grey pillows for the couch that are en-route.

I need to get some kind of shade or blinds to hang behind the sheer curtains, and figure out something large-scale to hang over the couch that will bring some teal into that side of the room. Other than that, we're pretty much done.

19. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@night cheese: gorgeous!!! Man I feel so behind now lol

20. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@night cheese: Love it! Wow, I need to get cracking!

21. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@runnerd @princessandthebee: thanks! I decided to lay underneath it to get lo's view, and I think a few keys at different heights would make it much more interesting, so im goin to try that tonight.

@nightcheese this makes me feel SO behind. Looks fantastic!

22. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@night cheese: LOVE that wall!!

23. PinkBee

coffee bean / 38 posts

@night cheese: September mom, gaining ideas for my nursery Love the chevron sheers, where did you find those guys?

24. MK0180

kiwi / 545 posts

I had a work shower yesterday and a woman I work with made our mobile, a blanket, and crib sheet. It was amazing! Here are some pics Still have a ways to go yet!

25. MK0180

kiwi / 545 posts

@night cheese: I love your colors!

26. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Boo for the dark picture, but crib area is coming together! I seem to have lost a lot of my original "woodland" plans but oh well! DH's cousin gave us the letter at our shower yesterday and it was perfect for behind the crib.

27. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@runnerd: super cute!!!

28. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@runnerd: love it!

29. Mrs. Cookie

@MK0180: What a cool mobile!!

@runnerd: Love the F and the crib, it's coming together!

30. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

how are everyone's nurseries coming along? I was fortunate enough to have two showers last week, so between that and my SIL bringing us a TON of hand me downs from our niece it looks like a bomb went off in ours. Hoping to get pictures up once we've organized a bit more.

31. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@runnerd: i love the f, and the bunting is adorable!!

32. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@MK0180: sorry im reading backwards- my husband would die over your nursery. the mobile is so awesome!!

33. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

Hey guys! Ours nursery is very simple since this is our third LO (we went all out with our first, haha). Did lavender and grays. I still need to finish making the mobile and then I'll be done and flew a full photo of what the room looks like.

(I hate that the boppy which is hot pink doesn't go with the room haha)

34. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@HLK208: very pretty!! I love the ba.by sign above the crib.

35. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@HLK208: I like simple - looks great!! Ours ended up a lot more simple than I originally planned

36. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@HLK208: Cute! Love the color combo -- so serene!

37. Mrs. Cookie

@HLK208: LOVE it, it's beautiful!

38. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Not too much of an update, but here is what the two sides of nursery are looking like. Still need to hang new blinds, and we ordered glider tonight that will go where the rock n play. Still trying to decide whether to buy curtains or not! Attached the ones I'm thinking about. (Ps. Don't get me started on how much I hate the cream trim!)

39. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

The glider came! Woo!

40. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

Here's our gallery wall above our changing table/dresser. Just ordered a custom painting of our little beagle/Boston terrier to go in the empty spot next to the moose head. We may also get a letter to put somewhere up there (I think we've pretty much decided on an M name).
    *sorry the picture is so blurry!*

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee