1. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

20 weeks tomorrow!!! Halfway there!!!!!

2. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Ginabean3: Thank you!!

3. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@ValentineMommy: isn't halfway a great feeling? Love your outfit, looking good!

4. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

ya'll are looking adorable yay for viability day!

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Thank you! Isn't viability a great feeling?Although he needs to keep cooking...

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: YAY!!!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ValentineMommy: Cute!!!

8. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Ginabean3: Thank you!!! Yes, it is.

9. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Thank you! It was finally relatively nice out yesterday (in the 50s). I was so happy to break out a skirt. There's been way too much snow and way too cold!!

@simplyfelicity: Thanks!!

10. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

23 weeks+2 days. Excuse my outfit... I snapped it when I got home from work!!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Such a perfectly round bump!

12. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

A few days late posting... Half way?! Whaaaat?! Baby boy is measuring a week ahead just like his big bro at this stage.

13. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: thanks! I feel huge.

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsjyw: Yay on halfway!
    @QBbride: You look great. Period.

15. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

22 weeks! Got these workout tops from Old Navy and they're very comfy but the ruching sure calls a lot of attention to your belly!

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: Cute! Good for you for hitting the gym!

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

25w! I seriously need a haircut (and to clean my bathroom. )

18. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@mrsjyw: I can't believe baby boy is measuring ahead! You look so tiny!!

@angelachase: love your workout top! Maybe it would inspire me to work out you look great!!

@simplyfelicity: you're all belly! So cute.

19. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

24 weeks plus a few days

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Super cute!!!

21. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Everybody looks great!

Here is today at 23 weeks:

22. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Everyone is looking so great!
    Here's my 24 week bump.

23. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Almost 22 weeks!

24. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Oh my goodness everyone looks so great(and tiny!!! In an awesome jealousy inducing way!!) am feeling elephant like over here lol.

25. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Candy_nee: love the angle!

This was me on Sunday, at 22w, 4 d. I had just got home from Girl Scouts and felt like a "cool mom-to-be" in my Barbie shirt, lol. We only have meetings every other week at the most, but I think it's been a month since our last one, and the girls could definitely tell now! Some of them that are "too polite" to ask just stare, haha.

26. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Candy_nee: cute shoes....and bump!
    @TheSwissWifeStyle: haha that's nice (but surprising) people are still too polite to ask. You're so tiny everywhere else, I'm surprised they didn't just say something. I have crossed into that territory. A few people have said - ok, now I'm sure that you're pregnant, so when are you due???

27. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Tidybee: well they are little girls, so I don't really know what goes through their minds! lol One of the more outspoken ones was like, "Can I whisper a question in your ear?" (With a super-cute British accent.) And then she was like "Are you pregnant?"

But with grownups, I hope they can tell...sometimes I still get worried that people think I have been drinking too much beer or something! I always ask DH "Do I look pregnant for sure...or just fat?!"

28. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: thanks! Loving the Barbie shirt! People are definitely asking me now when I'm due. I'm glad to have crossed over into actual bump territory!
    @Tidybee: thanks! The shoes are TOMS and the most comfy shoes I've ever worn. They're magical.

29. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Candy_nee: whaaaat?? I'm in the market for new TOMs...just can't decide on a pair...you may have just helped me make that decision!

30. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: hahaha gotcha. well I assure you, you' don't look fat...totally pregnant!!!

31. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

aww I love the bumps you ladies look adorable .. I'm still flubby bumpish

32. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: definitely looking preg not fat! You look great! I love the shirt too

33. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

I am officially huuuuuge. 26 weeks!

34. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

35. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

Left is dS 1, rt ds2!

36. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@Tidybee: you should totally order them! I love them way more than the classics. They're a little more expensive, but totally worth it

37. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

Love seeing everyone's pictures! And love seeing that my huge baby bump isn't alone! My sister-in-law is due 1 week before me and everyone says, "why is she smaller than you?" Seriously! Umm maybe because she's I don't know 2 feet taller than me! LOL

38. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@turkeylurkey: I think that's why my bump looks small. I'm 5'9". Everyone thought I looked small last time too, and my son was over 9 pounds. Lol

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: @mrsjyw: @pearl: @TheSwissWifeStyle: @ValentineMommy: @Candy_nee: Looking beautiful, ladies!!!

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Oops...accidentally deleted my other post somehow. 26 weeks and feeling HUGE!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee