Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Candy_nee: Welcome to the world Chase! Congratulations!

@travelgirl1: Congrats on making it to your due date and for qualifying for free health care. Are you ready to have the baby now?

2. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: @MamaCate: You're both getting so close! Can't wait to hear that your babies have arrived!

My original due date is tomorrow and my little guy has already been in my life for over two weeks. It's crazy! I do hope one of the July mamas has a baby tomorrow so they can have the "7-11 Slurpee" baby

3. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@travelgirl1: I have been thinking about you friend! Yay for healthcare!!!! I can't wait to "meet" baby boy soon!

I love that there are so many July babies coming into the world!!!!

AFM, I am sitting pretty (uncomfortably) at almost 38 weeks. My OB was out this week, so I'm glad nothing out of the blue happened. Due to his vacation, I also didn't have a weekly appt this week. I was at 2cm and still thick at my first check at 36 weeks, so I'm not getting hopes up for early labor. I am thinking about asking for a sweep at my next check-up, I'll be 38.5 and had my first sweep with DS1 at 39 weeks.

I am trying to soak up 1 on 1 time with DS and squeezing in "me-time" as well.

Hope everyone is feeling well!!

4. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@mrsjyw: Soaking up the 1 on 1 time with your first baby and squeezing in your "me time" now - that's just what I would do if I was in your shoes. Enjoy!

5. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@sweetooth: I'd be totally happy with a 7-11 baby!

6. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

38 weeks today and baby is still baking!!!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday/weekend!!!

7. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@sweetooth: Much readier than I was before I might actually pack a hospital bag now!

@mrsjyw: Thank you so much

@Ginabean3: You look great mama!

8. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Ginabean3: you look amazing!
    @mrsjyw: Is DS getting excited??

How are you ladies handling the heat??

9. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @travelgirl1: thanks ladies! I'm feeling pretty good!

10. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@mrsjyw: I hope you treat yourself to a pedi or something nice like that! You deserve it!

I've been trying to have good 1-on-1 time with DD but she has been soooo difficult lately. She's 2.5....I think she definitely senses change in the air!

11. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

@Candy_nee: congratulations!

@travelgirl1: yay! That's great news.

@Ginabean3: oh gosh my son too! He was such a grouch last week. He had a cold, which wasn't helping, but he would just throw tantrums out of the blue and say no to just about anything we asked. I hope it's easier for him when baby is here and I can spend more time with them both.

I've got a week to go and I feel so weird sometimes! I get these cramps that don't feel like contractions, but make me wonder anyway if I could be in labor and not know it so far they always go away, so clearly not!

12. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@Mama Bird: "Weird" is the best word, isn't it? It is hard to figure out exactly what is going on...There is definitely more happening this time than when I was this far along with LO#1.

@travelgirl1: woo hoo! so glad you made it to your due date and coverage for your delivery! I finally packed my hospital bag last week--it feels good to get it done.

@Ginabean3: you look great! hope you are getting excited!

@mrsjyw: I am trying to enjoy the time left with LO but it is bittersweet because I know so much will be changing. I know we will find a new normal but we have spent so much time just the two of us that it is an adjustment. I am asking for a sweep this afternoon (didn't work first pregnancy) so i will let you know how it goes.

13. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

We had a little surge of July babies! Can't wait who is next! How are those still carrying feeling? Those on the other side?

N was up hourly last night. It was survival mode for sure. DH finally started to show wear . We are on google like its our job... Google is a verb in our household now.

My whole family is coming over today and my mom arrived early so I was able to get some sleep AND a shower. I feel great. We are getting our newborn photos tomorrow. I'm excited for those as well.

Oh- MW comes today .. I will be excited to see if he is back up to birth weight. It will be the day 5 visit.

14. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

Gosh I've missed so much. good luck to those who are up this week! Wonder if we will have a late 7-11 slurpee baby tonight!

15. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

I had my 39 week appt this morning. Midwife said I am barely 2 cm dilated and thick but said I am right on track still. She suggested Evening Primrose Oil and raspberry leaf tea so I am going to pick up both of those at lunch time.

I'm feeling pretty good so I'm good with LO hanging out until next week but am very anxious about being overdue and having to be induced.

So exciting to hear about everyone's deliveries so far. I keep checking to see if any new babies have been born yet

16. mrsjyw

Had an ob appt today (38.5w) and my first membrane sweep. I'm 3cm dilated and thin. I've been cramping on/off and had some bloody spotting. More so than when I had sweeps w ds1. But don't want to get hopes up! Measuring 38 wk belly size and bp and wt gain are all good.

to those mamas w due dates coming up!!

17. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@Bluemasonjar: @mrsjyw: Glad to hear your appointments went well and are on track! I had my membrane sweep at 39 wks and was about 3 cm and my water broke the next morning! Good luck to you both!

18. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

I seem to be having a combination of gas and cramping that has made me uncomfortable all day long. Hoping things are going to get started soon but right now I just want to go home and crawl into bed.

@mrsjyw: Glad you had a good appointment! So close.

19. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Bluemasonjar: That's how I've been feeling for 3 days now! Hoping yours is something more than mine appears to be!

20. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@ValentineMommy: Oh no, I hope this doesn't last for 3 days. Feel better soon!

21. mrsjyw

@Bluemasonjar: I am feeling the same! On/off spotting, bleeding, mucous, pelvic pressure and cramping... Hope it turns into something!

@MamaCate: Ty! Did your water break w your first too? Mine didn't w ds1 so I'm afraid it's not in the cards for me!

22. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@mrsjyw: No water breaking the first time. I was induced at 40+6 with LO#1 due to being late, and my OB stripped my membranes at 40+2 and 40+5 but nothing happened. This time I had ,y sweep on a Friday and woke up Saturday morning to little gushes, not the huge water breaking from the movies. I ended up with pitocin again because my contractions didn't start but the labor overall was so much faster and easier than with my first. Hoping the same is true for you!

23. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

Today is my due date, still only about 2 cm dilated but 50% effaced. The midwife did a membrane sweep at my appointment this morning so I'm hoping that helps get things started. They went ahead and scheduled another OB check for next Monday and put an induction on the books for the night of 7/29. Really hoping I don't make it that long!

Any other suggestions to help get things moving along?

24. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Bluemasonjar: Do you still have the cramping? Hopefully the sweep gets things moving along for you.

25. mrsjyw

@Bluemasonjar: good luck!' The sweep is what def did it for me last wk. I bled on/off all day and had bloody show etc, water broke the next morning at 530 and baby was born by 117! I did sit on a yoga ball and go for a walk around 10/11 before heading to hospital to get contractions going!

26. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

Morning ladies! 40+1 today for me and baby is still comfy in there....had a sweep on Thursday but nothing so far....who is still preggo with me? I know I just barely passed my due date but I want to send this kid an eviction notice already!!

27. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@Ginabean3: Officially a week past my due date. Going in for another OB check in a few hours, hoping I've made some progress. This baby seems comfortable so I'm resigned to the fact that I will going in for an induction Wednesday night. How are you doing?

28. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@Bluemasonjar: hi!!!! I'm good....I lost (another) chunk of my mucous plug this morning but no contractions or cramping....I'm 40+3 now and although I am feeling good I am so ready to be done. I feel like it's a mental thing for me...I want to see her and know she is ok. (No reason she's not...been doing my kick counts, she's moving well and I even have a Doppler I've been using go listen to her). Good luck at your appointment today!!!!! I'm supposed to call Wednesday morning to go in for an induction if I'm still pregnant but I honestly don't think I can wait another three days!!!! I might call today and fish around and see what they think. I hope we both have our babies soon!!!

29. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@Ginabean3: Saw baby on the ultrasound this morning and everything looks good, measuring 8 lb 2 oz but only 3 cm. Did another membrane sweep but I'm thinking Wednesday night induction is still going to happen so trying to enjoy my last few days. Good luck!

30. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@Bluemasonjar: thank you! Good luck to you as well!! keep us posted!

31. mrsjyw

@Ginabean3: Hope you are snuggling your nb!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee