Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@pearl: That's great!

@ValentineMommy: Yay for meds working!

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@pearl: What great news! You must be so relieved.

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ValentineMommy: Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am afraid to stop taking b6+unisom.

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

All I've been wanting is salad. This can't be normal

5. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@simplyfelicity: I haven't even been on them a week and last night I said to DH, "maybe I should try just taking one instead of two". He was like wtf is wrong with you?!? Lol. I really hate taking meds, especially while pregnant, but I really need them this time. I've put on 4 pounds in the past couple of days since starting them, so clearly they're helping my eating!

6. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

I'm half way today!

Not much going on. I've noticed just in the last week my energy level is getting much better. I feel hungry a LOT more often, and I think I'm starting to pack on the pounds! Trying not to worry too much about it.

Nose is getting stuffier, esp. at night. OH, and anyone else having like, heart palpitations? It happened a ton last night, my heart kept skipping beats! I had my finger on my neck pulse to double check, and I could feel when it was happening. Very strange. I looked online and it said it can be normal so...trying not to worry. But I'll mention it at my next appt.

Anyone else playing music for their bub? If so, what?! We played some Bob Marley and Celia Cruz for him last night

Hmm, that's about it! Next regular appointment is next Monday, and anatomy scan on the 17th.

7. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Yay for halfway!!! I don't know that my heart skips beats, per se, but I often hear my hb pounding in my ears (which only happens to me when I'm pregnant). My doc said it's from the increased bloodflow and normal. I'd still mention it at your next appt, but I wouldn't worry too much!

8. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@ValentineMommy: Yes, I get the "hearing your heartbeat" thing too! I sometimes get it "in real life" also, so I hadn't thought much about it.

9. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@ValentineMommy: You're making me want to call in and ask for a diclegis prescription...I'm so tired of feeling like crap!

10. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@sweetooth: They told me to give it up to 3 days to start working, and if it didn't to up my dosage. I didn't even need to wait the 3 days though. I took it that first night and by the next morning I felt 100% better. That first day I DID have the drowsiness (understatement) side effect, but it was gone the second day. It has seriously made me feel so much better!

11. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Hi ladies! So sorry to be AWOL the last week or so. LO and I just got back from a 5 day east coast trip full of family drama so we are still trying to recover. We saw my grandma and some extended family that never met her and got to play in the snow. It was fun but tiring and LO got sick on the way home so we had a recovery day yesterday and now things are swinging back into gear.

Pregnancy wise, I hit 20 weeks last Friday and can't believe how fast time is going! I am feeling good, regular movement and the bump is getting big. I will have to post an updated pic on the thread!

A question: is anyone getting foot cramps at night? I have gotten them a couple times the last two weeks when I lie down and I feel like it is hard to get them to go away. Anyone else?

12. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@Reese: I will be praying for you!

@pearl: So glad to hear good news for you and LO!

@ValentineMommy: How great that you are feeling better!

13. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pearl: AMAZING NEWS!! such a huge relief im sure!

@ValentineMommy: glad you are feeling better

@MamaCate: thank you The hospital called me Friday to come in today for my consultation. I should have some answers re: surgery options/timeline today.

14. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Reese: good luck today!!

15. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@MamaCate: @Reese: Thank you! Now I'm afraid of all the pounds I'm going to pack on, lol! It's always something.

@Reese: good luck with your consultation! let me know if you wanna talk more about it

16. pearl

coffee bean / 39 posts

Here she is - she looks nothing like big brother did at this age. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's born!

17. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@pearl: awww!!

18. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@pearl: Aww! Such a sweet little profile.

19. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@Reese: hoping everything goes well!

Pregnancy turns me into a total mouth breather.. dang stuffy nose it drives me crazy!

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Thinking of you!
    @pearl: Beautiful!
    @MamaCate: Glad you had a great visit despite the sickness.
    @TheSwissWifeStyle: Ummm...I just bought 7 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from my niece. Nuff said.

21. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@MamaCate: not yet with the cramps. DH asked me the same thing bc he somehow signed up for updates from the bump or something, and apparently it said something about cramps! Lol. I hope they stay away, bc that doesn't sound like fun

@Reese: best of luck

@pearl: aw, great pic!

@simplyfelicity: so jealous! I would kill for some peanut butter patties! (Just found out they are vegan!)

22. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@pearl: so glad all is well!

Hooray for hitting the halfway mark!

We had our anatomy scan last week and all looks perfect. We're still Team Green but we had a nice look at the potty shot and I have a pretty good feeling about who is in there but I won't be sharing! Most important, he or she is totally healthy and perfect.

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Glad to hear everything is looking great!

24. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: hey I've had heart palilpatations since 14 weeks. Did the whole ekg and Echo everything was fine. I Notice mine more when I lay down. Some days are better than others. Be sure to mention to your doctor. Mine just said if it occurs during the day to let her know.

25. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@Reese: will be thinking about you. Hope you're feeling better

26. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@mrsjyw: Good luck today at your scan!!

27. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

mom life! Mama's and big bro's intuition was right!! alls well with baby, go to see OB on Friday!!!

28. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity (#1 )
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles (#2 ), Reese (#1 ) ,
    pearl (#2 )
    July 4: dolphin (#2)
    July 7: qbbride (#2 ), little bitty house (#2 )
    July 8: turkeylurkey (#2 ) , fuzzypeaches (#2 )
    July 10: travelgirl1 (#2 )
    July 11: Candy_nee (#2 ) , sweettooth (#2 ) ,
    Mrsk (#1 )
    July 13: tidybee (#2 ) , sugarbee (#1 ) , cvbee (#2), nettestars (#1)
    July 14: Chocoholic (#2 ), dreamer3311 (twins!) (#1/2), angelachase (#1 )
    July 15: nicole112 (#1), bunnylove (#1 )
    July 17: MamaCate (#2 ) , Mama Bird (#2 )
    July 20: Bluemasonjar (#1 )
    July 21: Sarac (#2), Lala (#2), TheSwissWifeStyle (#1 )
    July 22: edelweiss (#2), Mrshanks (#1)
    July 24: BlueWolverine (#2), ginabean3 (#2 )
    July 25: Mrsvdv (#2)
    July 28: Spinny (#1), MrsH (#2)
    July 29: mrsjyw (#2 )
    July 30: Cait (#2), smocks (#2)
    July 31: ValentineMommy (#2 ) ,Colekbl (#2 ) , kthomas (#1)
    Boys : 12
    Girls : 9

29. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@mrsjyw: Yay!! Congrats!

30. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@mrsjyw: yaaaaaaaaaay!! congrats!!!!!!!

31. cait

apricot / 268 posts

Heading out to my ultrasound in an hour!

32. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@mrsjyw: yay!!!

33. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@mrsjyw: Hooooooray!!!

34. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@mrsjyw: congrats! You were right!

@cait: good luck today!!!

35. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@mrsjyw: oh congrats! How exciting!

@cait: good luck! Can't wait for your update!!

Anyone else still waiting on their anatomy scan? Mine isn't until next Friday and now that it is so close, and you all are having yours, I am getting impatient!

36. cait

apricot / 268 posts

Andddddd, it's a girl!

I would have been happy either way but I'm so excited for two sisters.

37. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@cait: congrats!!!

38. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Aaaand here he is!! They said everything is measuring perfectly, but we have to go back in two weeks to get a better look at his heart (only because he was positioned bad for it). 80% for size at 10oz.

39. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@cait: congrats!!!!

40. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@cait: Congrats!
    @ValentineMommy: Yep that's what they told me too. Have to go back. I really don't want to because the ultrasound people can't keep a schedule and last time I waited 2 hours!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee