Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2016 moms!

1. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@futuremama: Awesome news!!

I am sleeping terribly since my bfp, waking up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep. Going to be a long 9 months if this keeps happening!

2. futuremama

clementine / 854 posts

@AprilFool: thanks! I'm having the same problem with sleep. I wake up to pee on the middle of the night and toss and turn until my alarm.

3. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@futuremama: It's frustrating because I am so tired.

4. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

@AprilFool: you're from Australia!!! I'm so excited haha I just moved away from Brisbane in February, but that's where my first daughter was born last December (mater mothers)

5. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@MrsD: That is so cool!!!! Not many people from Brisbane on the Bee. Where did you move to?

6. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

@AprilFool: I moved to Rockhampton. We had an investment property here and my parents live in the area. I miss Brisbane a lot but it's not too bad here

7. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@MrsD: Must be nice to be near family again though.

8. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

@AprilFool: so nice, easily accessible baby sitters haha

9. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@MrsD: That's what I love about having my parents 20 mins away. Haha

10. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@futuremama: great news! I bet it was so nice to see that little heartbeat flicker on the screen. I distinctly remember the feeling of seeing DS for the first time I'm seeing a new OB this time (we moved to a different state) and the receptionist said apparently they do an ultrasound at the confirmation appointment! Hope this is true!

**JULY 2016 DUE DATES**
    July 2- Mrs. Champagne (#2)
    July 5- MrsD (#2)
    July 10- futuremama (#2)
    July 26- jstalter (#1), thismustbetheplace (#2)
    July 27- AprilFool (#2)

11. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

How's everyone feeling?

I'm 8 weeks today and crampy the past couple of days. I hope it's normal. Google seems to say it is.

Also feeling crappy and have such bad heart burn! I'll take it all if it means a baby though.

12. Letitshinephoto

apple seed / 2 posts

EDD: not official yet but from ovulation calendar 7/9

How far along: 7 weeks 2 days

First child? Yes!

First doctor appointment: not yet. They have me scheduled for dec 11. I just found out 2 days ago. Should I have them move my appointment earlier?

Any symptoms so far? Breast tenderness, so tired and constant light nausea

Who have you told? My close family and a few friends. I'm an only child and 35 so my family has been waiting for this...

13. jstalter

cherry / 124 posts

@AprilFool: sorry for the delay!! I've been BEYOND exhausted and going to bed quite early. He's excited but I don't think it feels real to him yet... can't wait for the ultrasound!!!

14. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

I have my first ultrasound in an hour and a half! Getting really nervous, fingers crossed everything goes ok ( I'm 7+6)

15. jstalter

cherry / 124 posts

@MrsD: I'm so excited for you!!! Keep us posted!!!

16. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

Everything went well! I get pictures when I go to my ob appointment this afternoon. Bean was measuring right on track with a heart rate of 169

17. jstalter

cherry / 124 posts

@MrsD: congratulations!!!

18. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@jstalter: That ultrasound will deff make it real! My DH is the same and this is our 2nd

@MrsD: Yay!! That is so exciting!! Can't wait to see a pic. Nice high heart rate.

I went to the GP this morning for my confirmation appt and he said I was very pregnant judging by the line on the test so that was reassuring.

19. Aandmklover

kiwi / 506 posts

EDD: based off of LMP 7/31 (DS2's birthday 😆)

How far along: 4w1d

First child? No third. DS1 is 3 and DS2 is 15 months

First doctor appointment: not scheduled yet. Just found out tonight and I need to find a new dr. My old one moved out of state.

Any symptoms so far? Based off of symptoms I've had the last 2 pregnancies I've known for a few days. Crazy vivid dreams, blood while brushing teeth and bloody boogers in the am.

Who have you told? Just my husband (and I guess the boys because they were here at home too but they don't understand)

20. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I feel you on the heartburn! I've had it a couple of times as well.. odd because I didn't have it at all with LO#1.
    @MrsD: Glad the ultrasound was reassuring!
    @Letitshinephoto: @Aandmklover: Welcome and congrats!!

**JULY 2016 DUE DATES**

July 5- MrsD (#2)
    July 9- Letitshinephoto (#1)
    July 10- futuremama (#2)
    July 27- AprilFool (#2)
    July 31- Aandmklover (#3)

21. Aandmklover

kiwi / 506 posts

This will be such a small intimate group of woman. The last two groups I was in were very large.

I'm going to try to keep up here but I'll be honest I'm pretty terrible at posting. I always read and love seeing what's going on in your lives but I never seem to post for my self. My goal this time is to be more involved in the group.

22. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

23. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

Can't figure out how to post pictures lol I upload it but nothing shows up, hence the deletion lol
    @Aandmklover: I'm really bad too, hence why for the weddingbee group I'm on, I created a Facebook page haha since this will be such a tiny grouo, if anyone wants to join let me know. My December 2014 group from my daughters pregnancy is super close still.

24. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

How is everyone feeling? So far no nausea which is greaaat because my MIL (whom we're visiting) is already suspicious enough to have asked my husband if I was secretly pregnant! If I was trying to downplay morning sickeness on top of faking drinking glasses of wine and pretending that I'm not totally exhausted, I don't think I could pull it off. DH was prepared and played off her questions 'convincingly'. We're looking forward to telling both families together at Christmas so we don't want her to spoil the surprise!

25. jstalter

cherry / 124 posts

@thismustbetheplace: I'm feeling pretty good!!! With this being my first experience, I don't have much to compare it to. I've had bouts of nausea.. It's not consistent with when it hits but it's almost every day. The exhaustion is pretty regular for me but I've been busy with the holiday this week. As of today, my boobs are unbelievably sore. I almost shed a tear when I saw the Tylenol I had was extra strength instead of regular. Hoping I can sleep and I'll pick up some reg Tylenol in the AM! Hope everyone is doing well!! Anxious to see how I feel Sunday as I'm scheduled to run a marathon! Taking it day by day... And even more anxious for my first ultrasound on Dec 7th!! We're currently brainstorming how we want to spill the beans to our families and close friends.

26. Aandmklover

kiwi / 506 posts

I was just coming to ask if anyone split the beans at thanksgiving.

I've been feeling pretty good. I've been pretty tired and that was easy to blame on the other two kids today. We had two dinners and at my DH's family side they kept talking about me getting pregnant again we brushed it off as if we have our hands full already. I'm sure they won't be too surprised when we announce.

I plan to call and schedule my first prenatal appointment on Monday. I think I'm going to go with the new OB at my old office. (My old OB moved out of state) She did a hysterectomy on my cousin and my cousin loved her.

27. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@jstalter: I think extra strength is fine! I've never heard otherwise. Just keep it under the max recommended dosage and no ibuprofen.

Also, my first ultrasound is the 7th too.. seems like we're date buddies!

28. jstalter

cherry / 124 posts

@thismustbetheplace: oh thank you for letting me know!!! I slept okay, thanks goodness! And yay on being date buddies- I can't wait to celebrate our milestones together!!

29. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

Hi ladies.

I had a very small but if blood today when I wiped. It really scares me since I had a mc this summer. I went to the ER and for once they were great. I couldn't stop crying so I think they felt bad.

The checked my cervix and it's closed and didn't see any blood. They did an ultrasound with a portable machine. The picture was really bad on it, but she could see the heart beat and saw it move. They couldn't measure anything on the machine, but everything looked good I guess. She said I have a very vascular cervix which could have caused the bleeding. Hoping I have no more blood. Totally freaks me out.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

30. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm so glad everything was OK.

31. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

Joining in! I totally forgot to migrate over from the POAs thread.

EDD: July 28th

How far along: 5 weeks 3 days

First child? I have a 20 month old daughter who is a joy and loves babies

First doctor appointment: Not scheduled, probably after 8 weeks

Any symptoms so far? Shakiness, fatigue

Who have you told? My mom, sister, and parents in law

32. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: glad it's okay, hang in there!

33. Aandmklover

kiwi / 506 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: oh my goodness! I'm sure that was super scary. I'm glad everything looks good.

34. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

Just checking in, hope everyone is doing well!

@Mrs. Champagne: So scary! Glad everything came out ok.
    @teawithpaloma: Welcome and congrats again!
    @MrsD: I walled you with my facebook email, can I get in on the WB July facebook group? Thanks!

**JULY 2016 DUE DATES**

July 5- MrsD (#2)
    July 9- Letitshinephoto (#1)
    July 10- futuremama (#2)
    July 27- AprilFool (#2)
    July 28- teawithpaloma (#2)
    July 31- Aandmklover (#3)

35. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

@thismustbetheplace: I messaged you back!

36. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

We are back from Hawaii and I am exhausted! Not sure if it's baby or jet lag. I called the doctors today to cancel one appt because I had made another with a different doctor and they made a big deal about me having to come in for my results and now I am all worried

@MrsD: I would like in on the facebook group too

@Mrs. Champagne: That would of been scary! Glad everything looked ok. Any more bleeding?

37. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

@AprilFool: just wrote on your wall

38. Aandmklover

kiwi / 506 posts

Just scheduled my confirmation pregnancy appointment for December 21st. making the appointment makes it feel so much more real. It's so weird.

39. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@AprilFool: no more bleeding! Cannot wait until my ultrasound on December 23. And I have a doctors appt in two weeks and I'll be 12 weeks then. I wonder if they will do the Doppler!

40. Aandmklover

kiwi / 506 posts

@MrsD: I'd love to be in the Facebook group. How do I get into that?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee