Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2017 Moms!

1. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Mrs. J: we are going to find out too! I'm just too curious! With #1 we found out! As calibee said it's so much easier for the name! I might not tell people and surprise them! But that's another debate!
    If we ever have a third I'd like to be team green!

2. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@mrskansas: happy that things are looking good!!

3. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Calibee: it's fun both ways, I think!
    @mamainthesun: we have a girl name all set, but no boy name.

4. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

We are going to be TG this time and I'm so excited about it! I'm such a planner, I would have been frustrated not knowing with the first couple... with the third I could have gone either way but DH still really wanted to find out. This time we already have both boy and girl stuff, we aren't really decorating people so nursery decor is not an issue, only struggle will be deciding on names. I'm really excited to be TG though. I already suspect it is a boy (we have boy, boy, girl).

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

My hCG only went up to 755 from 500 in 48 hours. I have a feeling how this is going to end

6. BeatlesFan629

cherry / 187 posts

I've been lurking for a longgg time but after my last pregnancy ended in a mc, I wanted to wait till my first appointment before I officially joined

EDD: 7/1

First child? No, my daughter just turned 3

Any symptoms? Indigestion (which can make me nauseous) , frequent potty breaks.

Who have you told? We told everyone in my family on Thanksgiving, after our 8 week appointment. We'll tell my husbands family when we see them at Christmas

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I worry about another mc, having a healthy pregnancy and how my daughter will adjust to a new baby.

7. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@shellio: I'm a planner too, but I'm weirdly ok with waiting. My SIL really wants me to find out! Lol
    @BeatlesFan629: welcome!!!

8. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@shellio: what makes you think this one is a boy??

9. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@mrskansas: I'm so sorry mama.

@Mrs. J: Just based on symptoms, I had zero nausea with the first two and some nausea with my third (my girl). Who knows though. Each pregnancy has gotten a little more difficult although still nothing to really complain about - maybe the nausea is still to come.

10. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and welcome @beatlesfan629:!

@mrskansas: I'm so sorry!

@Mrs. J: We'll be team green, as we were for our first. I thought it would be so exciting, but by the time we had him, I was already so sure it was a boy I was just like "I know! Give him to me already!" Maybe this time it will be more climactic! I'm tentatively leaning towards girl though.

11. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BeatlesFan629: welcome

12. winniebee

@mrskansas: I'm so sorry Have you spoken with your doctor?

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: no, not yet. I spoke with the nurse and they want me to come in first thing in the morning for another draw. They said if it's over 1000 we may be OK but I doubt it will go from 755 to 1000 in 24 hours. If it's not over 1000, they will do an ultrasound because of my prior ectopic. For some reason I still feel like everything will be OK but I'm sure I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

14. winniebee

@mrskansas: I'm so sorry you're going through this. With your last pregnancy did you have any betas? Maybe you just have slower rising HCG than the norm. Hoping all will be well

15. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: with my daughter I had two and they were normal and rose normally. I know that no two pregnancies are the same so you never know.

16. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@mrskansas: Sending good thoughts for your blood test tomorrow.

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

So an update from yesterday. My hCG went up to 905 with a doubling time of around 80 hours. They had me come in for an ultrasound to rule out ectopic and thankfully there was no evidence of anything in my tubes. They did see a very small gestational sac.
    No one told me what my next step is. I would assume another beta sometime next week. I feel like I am preparing to miscarry but another part of me thinks that everything will be ok. I hate being in limbo and am so sad. I can't believe this is happening to me again.

ETA: My doctor's nurse just called and said she spoke with my doctor after my ultrasound and my doctor said everything looks great and not to worry about the numbers. The nurse said that a lot of times they see a slower rise and then it takes off and everything is normal and the fact that they saw a gestational sac is a good sign. Ahh the confusion.

18. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

@mrskansas: I'm glad the nurse called to better explain things! It's crummy that they let you go without really talking to you. I can't imagine how stressful this is, but I'm so glad you got some reassurance. My fingers are crossed for you!

I had my first appointment, but it was pretty much peeing in a cup, health history, dos and don'ts, and bloodwork. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Dec. 23.

19. winniebee

@mrskansas: I'm so glad that they called you to discuss results and that they have ruled out an ectopic! I would request another ultrasound at the 6.5 week mark - by then you should be able to see a little bean and a heartbeat.

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: If my number goes up like it should between now and Wednesday I will definitely be requesting an ultrasound. I'll be 6+1ish on Wed. so if it looks good maybe they can get me the following Monday or Tuesday.

21. winniebee

@mrskansas: Oh good! We saw HB at 6+3 this time so hopefully they can get you in around then!

22. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@mrskansas: good news from the nurse! I'm sure a variation in rise is normal. I hope you can relax a bit now while waiting for your us!

23. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@mrskansas: What a great update from your doctor!!

24. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@mrskansas: what a good update!

25. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Is anyone else experiencing an achy or tender abdomen area? I can't remember it happening before.

26. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Mrs. J: we have a girl name too!! But a boy name...last time was so hard! We decided once he was there!
    I'm also feeling more in my lower abdomen...this morning woke up feeling little cramps.

27. winniebee

@Mrs. J: I have some round ligament pain if I move too much/ certain ways.

28. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until close to 20 weeks with my first, but those comfy maternity jeans are calling my name! I'm still resisting so far.

Did anyone find themselves reaching for the maternity clothes sooner with pregnancy number 2+?

29. winniebee

@Calibee: I wore them really early with subsequent pregnancies! I'm almost 10 weeks and the belly band isn't cutting it anymore. I'm higher his time than my last two - last two I was wearing them by 8!

30. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Calibee: I'm feeling very bloated but can still button my jeans! Problem is that I don't have any maternity jeans... haven't bought any yet! I do have a belly band I need to find!!

31. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

@Calibee: I'm just past 6 weeks and feeling a little squeezed in my work pants. Definitely need to dig in the eaves for the belly band!

32. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Calibee: no maternity clothes here yet, but I am feeling bloated!

33. HawaiianGirl

pea / 23 posts

It's been a while since my last babies! A friend told me about this group, so I decided to join!

EDD: July 14

First child? No. I have 5 year old twins.

Any symptoms? I seem a bit more tired then normal, but that's about it.

Who have you told? Only DH

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Oh man, starting over!!

34. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@HawaiianGirl: welcome! I also have that arg we're going to do it all again- feeling. Especially now that I'm finally getting some sleep!
    Do you have girl/boy twins?

35. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

Argggg Monday morning and forgot to look for the belly band...

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Anyone else symptom free around 6 weeks? I’m not sure if it’s my questionable hCG levels or just different symptoms for different pregnancies but my first was different. With my daughter, I had sore boobs immediately and they doubled in size by 8 weeks. Nothing this time. Maybe they are always going to be numb and flat after exclusively pumping for a year?

37. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@mrskansas: I'm 6+4, and I think the nausea just hit for real. It was coming and going but now I think it's here to stay. Other than that, I've just been tired, no sore boobs.

38. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@mrskansas: I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, and I didn't really feel any symptoms till right around 6 weeks.

Ahh! Yes I need to find my belly band!

39. HawaiianGirl

pea / 23 posts

@mamainthesun: I have one girl and one boy. They say it's the best of both worlds. And while it is, it's a lot of two of everything.

@mrskansas: I'm 8 weeks and don't really have any symptoms except I feel extra tired.

40. winniebee

@mrskansas: 6 weeks was when I started feeling more crummy! When do you go back to the doctor?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee