Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 moms

1. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@pmrlady: Hi there-I had this with my son's pregnancy. They were concerned with growth, as a result, but all they did for me was 1) an extra anatomy scan at the hospital at 22 weeks to check out his heart (which was totally fine, thankfully!) and 2) an ultrasound at 36 weeks to make sure things were looking okay. He was born at 7 lbs 12 ounces, so no growth issues whatsoever. Because I'd already had NIPT testing done prior to the diagnosis, it ruled out a lot of the other potential complications/conditions associated with SUA. Hoping all is well with your little one and this is only a small blip in the road! Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it more.

2. ElbieKay

pomegranate / 3231 posts

@pmrlady: sure I hope it helps!

3. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@ChiCalGoBee: thank you. Seems like this is more common than I thought. Glad everything was fine with your pregnancy.

4. Kitkat

apricot / 325 posts

Posted on Facebook too...just had our anatomy scan, and it’s a boy!

5. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@Kitkat: congrats!

6. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@Kitkat: congrats!

We find out in a week!

7. oldschooolmama

cherry / 114 posts

I was never added to the FB group. So I'm checking in here- how is everyone doing?

@kitkat Congrats!

8. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@oldschooolmama: Hi! Doing well here at 23 weeks. Have to get regular US due to single umbilical artery but so far everything has looked good thankfully. Just waiting for spring to arrive in the Northeast

9. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@oldschooolmama: doing good here too! We are having a boy! I have a 4 year old son and my DD will turn 2 the month before this baby arrives. I'm super pumped for another boy!

10. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@oldschooolmama: Happy to add you to the FB group-not sure why it didn't go through? If you want to PM me your email I can make it happen.

11. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Congrats on your second son!

12. ChitownRo

clementine / 948 posts

Hi all - I’ve been a delinquent mama this time around and finally noticed this due date board. I’m just happy that I’m taking my prenatal vitamins I have taken zero real bump pics or anything. Oops!

Location: Chicago burbs (recently left the city proper bc we needed more space)
    EDD: 7/12/18
    First child? Third! DS is 4 and DD is 2. We are team green this time around.
    Any symptoms? This pregnancy is def my hardest. Is it because I’m just tired from having two littles, bc I am older, or the pregnancy itself? Who knows. Getting those annoying vagina lightening pains already (self diagnosing it as symphysis pubis dysfunction) and more pelvic pressure. Plus fatigue. And oh, absolutely horrible acne. This pregnancy has been a lesson in humility, one that I didn’t want

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Logistics of childcare during delivery.

I’m reading through the back threads to catch up with everyone’s stories

13. oldschooolmama

cherry / 114 posts

@pmrlady- Same here. I'm so ready for some warm weather. I'm glad the baby is doing well.

@mrs. champagne Yay for team boy! We are staying team green until July! I am so excited to find out if I have a son or daughter.

@CHITOWNRO- Welcome! Yay for a fellow team green mama!

14. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@ChitownRo: welcome! I haven't taken any bump pics either lol. Sorry about the pelvic pain, I know some people get relief with one of those pelvic support belts or physical therapy. Hope your pain gets better.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee