Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i have a whole litany of awesome pattern makers! Making stuff for yourself is so rewarding โ˜บ it's totally my stress relief!

Boo! Finding stuff that looks nice and fits well is so hard

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: I, obviously, need to learn how to use my sewing machine! You make clothing - making sound fabulous!

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: lol thank you! I do love it. I usually make my husband boxers from my scraps so I finished pink ones this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: That is hilarious!!! I should tell my husband that is what I'm going to start doing

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: That is hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wear athletic wear most days for both comfort and my current career choice, but I adore maxi dresses (almost every dress is a maxi on me ... I'm 5 ft 2. ๐Ÿ˜€) and simple, classic A-line designs. I'd love to learn [someday] to make my own. I have an admiration for people who have the talent to properly construct clothing bc I don't know if I could do it [well] at all.

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: they all have black elastic that's all anyone else sees ๐Ÿ˜‚

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: it's surprisingly easy with a good pattern!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: He would have all my cutesy baby print fabrics. I'm going to have fun with this one! I'm telling him tonight that I'm waiting on a pattern so I can put my scrap to good use.

@Kaohinani: one of my friends sews all of her own maxi skirts, she says it's a breeze.

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: workout pants are also crazy easy!

@Sams Mom: you sew mostly with wovens right? I'm cheered at the thought of baby pattern boxers ๐Ÿ˜‚

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: yea, and the downside is he'll realize that it will take more of my fabric to cover his butt than a 3 lb baby... So I might not get as much fun out of it as I hope to.

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: he needs at least one!

Fb has decided that today is the day to show me all the infertility ads. Thanks fb as if I didn't know it's been awhile and we aren't pregnant

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: every damn day I see the Ava ad and "fertility treatments might not be as expensive as you think" ad for some clinic.

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i always feel like commenting on those ones. No its probably more!

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Mamabear87:
    I have many talents (some, in fact, craftsy) but IDK if sewing is one of them! Lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Wish you ladies were closer, I'd ask for a tutorial ... Sewing with patterns 101. ใ€ฝ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘š I'd need remedial lessons. ๐Ÿ˜•

Incidentally, if my OVIA app asks me one more time if I have endo, have seen a RE, have pelvic pain, or any other reason why I haven't conceived in the last 2.5 years, I swear, I'm either going to cry ๐Ÿ˜ข or write them it is not their D@mn business! Ahhhhh! So frustrating! ๐Ÿ˜ก

15. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

@Jessiemuller88 @MDF106 : thanks everyone, itโ€™s starting to feel real. These were todayโ€™s tests, in case somebody wants more sticks to look at lol. I have a little pinkish discharge here and there which makes me a little skittish, otherwise feel excited!

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MilPA: those look great! A little bit of spotting is normal early on.

We always want to look at sticks

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MilPA: Nice lines! ๐Ÿ˜€ Have you scheduled your first appointment for a beta? I wouldn't worry about a tiny bit of spotting but if it gets heavier, call your OBGYN or PCM. Good luck !

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: for you and anyone else wondering if clomid makes you bloated/causes weight gain... hell yes. This is me tonight, and the picture Iโ€™ll post next was like a week ago. Given, it was a flattering picture and different angle but still...

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

About a week ago...

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, now that Iโ€™ve posted I realize it may not be super helpful, but Iโ€™m telling you, itโ€™s a significant change. Plus, this is my third month in a row on clomid (only took one month with my first two kids), and Iโ€™ve definitely gained weight

21. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

@Kaohinani: yeah Iโ€™ll keep an eye on it. The testing is complicated... Iโ€™m a family med PA in the military (mil-pa) so I would need to get a fellow coworker to order the tests and refer to an OB. So Iโ€™ll probably just wait a week or two and if itโ€™s sticky then go from there. Itโ€™s so easy when itโ€™s my patients but totally different when itโ€™s me!

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MilPA: I always love looking at sticks, those look great!

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you SOOO much for posting this! I could almost cry I am so grateful that you (honestly) understand. I only had the 2 mos on Clomid (so far) but have gained 10 lbs and the weight has made me feel miserable. It is crazy because weight should not define a person but when it hits you overnight and you have NO control over it, the gain is difficult even if it is only a side effect for a greater purpose. Affixed is my picture with my before in April (108 lbs) and then this week when I hit 118. I know to some people, it may be NBD but I was an obese child and chunky teen so I really strive to maintain my health. A quick 10 lbs, whether water or fat is equally unhealthy on my short frame. Anyway - Thank you again for posting and, even with the gain, you still look lovely. ๐Ÿ’œ

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MilPA: Gotcha! ๐Ÿ˜€. Well, best of luck for that sticky little one and keep us updated.

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Good morning and happy weekend, ladies!
    Well, hubby just left for Reservist training until the 29th and my best friend (since I was 17) is coming into town tomorrow with her kids (ages 11 and 2) to spend this week with me and my 10- and 3-year-old. She's hoping I'll test BFP while she's here. Let the crazy begin! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

26. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: hey! Definitely the most relaxed 2ww Iโ€™ve ever had. Iโ€™ve been on a work trip, and so I havenโ€™t had any time to think about it or obsess over symptoms. Feeling pretty normal at this point. How about you?

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Great to hear! ๐Ÿ˜€ Things have been pretty well. I have the normal sore nips, chin acne and I've had great BBT temps. I had a .63 rise today after a โฌ†.41, โฌ†.35, โฌ‡.10. post OV.
    I should be able to relax a bit soon as I have no clients until the start of August... I took a week off since I will have company starting tomorrow and, 2 clients have business trips, 2 have vacations, and one is having surgery all the following weeks. Hubby left for Reservist training this morning so, I will be busy with the kids and pups (and my company) during the remainder of my TWW. I suppose distraction is the best way to go!
    Best of luck until test day! ๐Ÿ’œ

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: your BBT sound promising! Enjoy your time off and your company! FX this is the month!

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I am pretty sure this one is real and not left over trigger, hoping for a sticky baby this time!
    Iโ€™m 13 dpt and 11/12 dpo

30. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LAZB: Just dropping in to say, wow, beautiful line! Congratulations!

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Raspberry: thank you!

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Congratulations, mama! ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŽ‡โœจ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ Nice lines! F'x for a sticky bean! ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: looking good! Congratulations and fingers crossed this is your sticky one!

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: thank you both!

35. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Congrats!

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@skinnycow: thank you!

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

July 2018 POAS

Sam's Mom: 7/1
    LBARN: 7/7
    EmmaNZ: 7/8
    MegPie: 7/9
    Elm5066: 7/12
    Milpa: 7/13
    LAZB: 7/16
    Magnolia: 7/16
    SkinnyCow: 7/23
    JessieMuller88: 7/23
    Kaohinani: 7/23
    MDF106: 7/25
    Paranundrum: 7/25
    SamsMom: 7/27
    Lahela017: 7/29
    StarLitSky: 7/29
    MamaBear87: 7/30

Best of luck to everyone this month!

LBARN RDHBee EmmaNZ Elm5066 MilPA LAZB

38. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: soooo happy for you! Congrats! Thatโ€™s a strong BFP!

39. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

So many BFPs this month - hopefully there are more to come!

40. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Congrats to all you ladies with BFPs, I havenโ€™t been able to keep up but I am wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months :

I think I am out this month, I took a digital and got a negative yesterday (granted it was expired for over a year) . I had very light spotting and cramping today so Iโ€™m assuming Iโ€™ll be starting AF tomorrow I forgot how hard this can be as itโ€™s my first month ttc since my DS was born. Itโ€™s a double whammy of disappointment on top of PMs and cramps.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee