Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: what have you done to my cycle this month woman!? Your early ovulation is throwing me off 🤣 I'm CD 11 today and my OPKs are already starting to look like I'll have a positive tomorrow instead of Tuesday or Wednesday.

@magnolia: digitals do take more HCG, and I'm not really sure what they problem would be with an expired test (false positive or false negative); but you're not out until AF shows

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OH, no! I'm so sorry! 😩 Our cycles are aligning! 😱 Lol. Poor thing, you don't want my cycle .... Short follicular phase, regular luteal. 😒 Hey, might be good luck for you, though! 😉 F'X for you!

As for me , my temps were amazing for a bit there ... Yesterday, 5 dpo, they plummeted .31 and today (6 dpo), I'm down another .23! I did temp an hour earlier today because the dogs had to go out (Grrrr!). Not very promising on my end unless they can make it back up. 😕 I know implantation takes about 3 days from start to finish, but, usually, the day after a temp dip, there is a temp spike. I wonder if anyone has had a 2 (or 3 day) temp dip and ended up preggers? IDK, losing a bit of faith in this month.

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ugh, here we go again, the torture of “is my line darker” while I wait for betas. I emailed my doc, hopefully I get my first draw today, but in the meantime, I feel like my test was darker yesterday

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I’ll add a better picture when everyone is up, and also, those are cracks in the paint, not hairs lol

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Hun - they look the same to me 🤔 ... which isn't bad at all! 🙂 You already have a really dark FRER. I know it is so much easier said than done, but, please, try not to stress. Your betas will give you a clear picture. Did the doc get back to you? When are they?

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: they look about the same to me, and if they're only a day apart your levels haven't got to double yet. Keep us posted on your levels, and try not to stress (I know it's easier to say than apply)

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: I think they both look the same! I bet your lines will be darker tomorrow. Try to not worry. I know it’s tough. I went through this last month, and I agonized over line darkness. Mine were never this dark.

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: thanks ladies, I logically know, but it’s hard to do!
    @Jessiemuller88: thanks, I went through this last month too, but my lines were this dark

9. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: I know... last month was hard! But I feel good about this for you. It’s already a super strong line. Like @Sams Mom said, your levels haven’t had time to double. When I was pregnant with DS, my lines never got darker than yours are now.

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thanks again last month was hard, hopefully this month Will work out better for both of us

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, took my crazy up a notch, but I actually feel a little better. I took a better picture when the test was a little more dry (about 30 minutes so better to compare to yesterday’s test) and put it in light box on ff to analyze the darkness, and today’s is a little darker. Ok, now I wait for blood work.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I love your level of crazy, because I would do that too.

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I'm happy that you are a little more comforted.😁

To all the ladies: I wrote this really early this morning so IDK if anyone actually saw it OR just hasn't had it happen so no one commented.
    My query is as follows (after you read through the whole speil. Lol -- see affixed).

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Since it is an open circle from being taken earlier than usual (might use a temp converter to get an idea of what it should have been), it could maybe not be a continued dip. I've never experienced implantation while temping so I'm not of much help in that realm.

I would use the temp converter and then wait it out unfortunately is the only other thing you can do.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you! I just did. The converter added + .1 so I'm still dipping. Guess it is still "wait-n-see." Really need some hope here.

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: your temp isn't an indication of pregnancy. So I wouldn't be too concerned yet

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry, I was worked up and didn’t even read before posting this morning. I agree with @MamaBear87: that temps don’t necessarily mean anything at this point. Try to stay positive!

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Mamabear87: @Lazb: Thank you.

*sighs*
    I'm just hopeful.... Or at least trying to be. I got both an "implantation dip" and triphasic chart with my previous pregnancies so I REALLY search for those "signs" on my charts. Every month, I get a fallback rise on days 2 or 3 dpo but I usually don't get significant "dips" until before AF. REALLY hoping this dip isn't significant to an early AF!!!

19. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@LAZB: it definitely looks darker to me ! Fingers crossed for you!!

20. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@LAZB: Congratulations!

@Kaohinani: I don't find that the shape of my chart indicates anything until later in the cycle. FWIW my charts for my two BFPs look very different from each other.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Annnnd I forgot my afternoon OPK at home 😒, I feel like I'm going to ovulate early this month so it's making me a little crazy that I won't be able to test twice today

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@mdf106: thanks:)
    @magnolia: oh good, thank you!

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry I’m of zero help! I have never temped or charted my cycles.

24. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: can you test after work? I feel I get my best OPK results in the late afternoon.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I usually test around 2 and then again at like 6-7ish. Depending on how late I am up tonight I might test as soon as I get home around 5:20 and again around 10:30 maybe

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: ugh, I hate that! I’ve done that before when I was working

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mdf106: Thank you. I appreciate that information ... if I ever do get pregnant again (F'x), maybe my BBT cycle will be different 3X around as well. 😉

@Jessiemuller88: It is okay! 🙂. Thanks for taking the time to respond! 💜

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: because my chart looked weird last month I'm doing opks 😣 and I keep forgetting to use them

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: o no! Hopefully Ava is clear this month

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: congrats btw!! Fingers crossed numbers are good

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: she was decently clear I just think we might have missed a prime day since my temp went up 2 days and then dipped

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: got ya. Well hopefully you catch it tonight!

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Hcg is 44
    I think it should be higher

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: aren't you only 12dpo? I'd think that's a pretty solid number

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: if you're at 44 today, it would have been 22 on Saturday (11 dpo), 11 on Thursday (9 dpo), 5.5 on Wednesday (7 dpo). And that is if you have exactly 48 hour doubling times.

Don't worry too much until you see what your doubling looks like on Wednesday.

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: I am 12 or 13 dpo, I just was looking at betabase and though I should be closer to 70?
    @Sams Mom: that’s true, Wednesday will be more telling

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: Sam's mom is correct that it's all about the doubling!

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Since I never get opks this positive and we all like to look at sticks. Here's hoping for this month!

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: WOW! That is a strong positive!

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: those look great!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee