Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2015 Mamas!

1. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: At least we both know we're in the home stretch now!!

2. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

Still pregnant! 39+6 today! And I'm at work this morning

I did have some bad period like cramps last night with some nausea so maybe my body is getting the hint?

3. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: Those sound like good signs to me!!!

39w3d here - at my last out of office appointment and then it's working from home and last minute things until little miss comes! She needs to hold off in the meantime though... DH woke up yesterday feeling like he was coming down with something. I thought he was just being dramatic. Nope, woke up worse this morning. So drugging him up and praying this is a passing thing! I don't want to be in labor while he's sick. Ugh, such bad timing!

4. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@LindsayInNY: Oh no! Hope it's just a 24 hour bug!

I'm going to try and not come into the office anymore this week after today but we will see.

5. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: I'm praying that it passes through him. He went back to bed and just woke up a bit ago feeling energy-less. I'm just drugging him up in the meantime!

6. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@rpparker: nausea and period like cramps sound like a good sign. My contractions both times were like super intense period cramps about a thousand times more painful than period cramps, but located in the same spot.

7. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@rpparker: those sound like good signs to me! Glad you are finishing up work!

@LindsayInNY: Hope DH feels better soon! My DH got sick the day after we came home from the hospital and it was miserable.

8. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: Any news?!

9. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@LindsayInNY: Nope! I thought last night might have been the night. Contractions really kicked in and I started timing them some. They were about a minute long, every 20-30 minutes from about 9pm to 1 am. They never got stronger and just went away! I had an appointment this morning and I'm STILL a zero. I though for sure after all the action last night I would have made some progress.

So I have an induction set for Sunday night if I make it until then! Lots of factors with my doctor just made it easier to go ahead and set an end date. I already took the day off work so just trying to relax.

How are you?

10. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: All those and a zero?! How is that possible?? GAH! What's your official due date? I go in tomorrow so hopefully I'm more than just 1 cm...

11. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@LindsayInNY: Today is my due date which just made the zero hurt even more!

Good luck tomorrow! Hope you've had some progress!

12. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: You and me both! We'll see soon enough...

13. Corduroy

pomelo / 5258 posts

@rpparker: Sorry you're at 0. All the contractions may be baby getting into the right position for an easy labor.

14. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@rpparker: that's dissapointing, but remember that things can change quickly. With DD#1, I was only a half cm the day before I went into labor. Hang in there!

I keep checking in to read updates and see how the rest of our June mamas are doing...even if I'm not posting! Hope everyone is doing well.

15. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@78h2o: Thanks! I got my nails done, haircut tomorrow, ate ice cream at 2 in the afternoon while watching Real Housewives, took a nap so I'm doing ok soaking the final days to myself!

16. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I've been going #2 a bunch today so of course I'm over reading into it now...

17. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@rpparker: maybe you'll go before the induction!! I did a lot of the things you're doing before Millie came. Pedicure, middle of the day milkshakes, DVR watching, napping. Enjoy the time to yourself before her arrival! I'll be thinking about you.

18. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@rpparker: i went into labor the day before my induction. It's possible!

19. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@LindsayInNY: that could be a good sign!! I know it's frustrating at the end when every little thing makes you wonder if it's labor. Hang in there! Also, good luck with your natural birth plan. You can do it! I'll be thinking about you because natural, unmedicated birth was my goal too.

20. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@MamaB: Thanks!! I hope I can do it...

21. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

Oh the contractions! Every 20-30 minutes since about 2 am! They are just starting to average out to about one/hour but the back pain is consistent. If they pick back up I will probably call even though I'm sure I already know they will tell me to what until they are closer together! You natural mommas are amazing! I was already moaning for the epidural last night!

22. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@rpparker: Ahhh, yaaay!!!! Keep us posted and good luck!!!

23. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@rpparker: YAY! That's exciting progress!! Get in the bathtub for a while!

24. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@rpparker: Hope they pick up!!

Unfortunately, my toddler now appears to have a fever. It was finally a day where I felt I'd get some consistent play time with him, and he's downstairs watching a movie (DH works from home, so he's down there with him) while I'm upstairs with baby. It's really hurting my heart (even though he's perfectly fine watching his movie...) I'm trying to keep them separated for now, and hoping that when the ibuprofen my husband gave him wears off, that the fever isn't really there and it was all in our imaginations...

25. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@rpparker: the back pain is crazy. After two hours of having the contractions in my back every 2 minutes no way could I go any longer and called for an epidural! No shame. Definitely see though if the bath tub helps for the meantime!

26. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

Ugh! Well for the second day in a row, the contractions totally stop during the day! Makes me dread what's in store for me tonight!

I sent my mom home (1.5 hours away) yesterday but I might be calling her back today to keep me company! DH is trying to work until the last minute.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee