Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 Labor Watch!

1. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MMcAlli: looove the name!

2. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@runnerd: I feel like all eyes are on me now, haha.

3. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

Congrats!!
    May 11: Mrs. Pink ( Zoey )
    May 18: MCD919 ( Samuel )
    May 23: catomd00 ( )
    May 31: meadow ( )
    May 31: MMcAlli ( Niko )
    June 7: Pastemoo (Ari )
    June 7: Purpledaisy (Nate )
    June 10: starlitsky ( )
    June 12: brownepiano (Jeremiah )

June 2016 Mamas
    June 1: Anne825 (#1), Contemplating (#1)
    June 2: Maddux41506 (#1)
    June 4: BLA (#2)
    June 8: MrsKRB (#1) Lately (#2)
    June 10: babybinks
    June 16: LittleGBee (#3)
    June 24: Mrs. Peanut (#1)
    June 22: Ree723 (#3)
    June 23: runnerd (#2)
    June 25: doodlepoodle (#2)
    June 26: Hazel27 (#1)
    June 27: Madyetbeautiful (#1)
    June 28: Alba4 (#2) , Dr. Pepper (#2) , RKitty (#1)
    June 30: Mrs. Champagne (#2)

4. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@MMcAlli: aww yay!!! Congrats😊

Our LOs share a bday!!

5. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@MMcAlli: congrats!!

6. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@catomd00: totally! i'm amazed with how different it is!

7. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Purpledaisy: congrats! what a cutie!
    @brownepiano: i'm glad this was so much less traumatic! congratulations! i hope you get some rest!
    and yes, the breastfeeding contractions--phew! i'm definitely on the motrin because why not?
    @MMcAlli: congratulations!
    @meadow: how big is baby boy?
    @mrschampagne; that's cool! Ari is a nickname for baby girl. I have usually heard it alone as a full name for a boy, but it works for us as a nickname.

8. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@pastemoo: birth weight was 5lb 10oz. On Friday he weighed 5lb3oz.

9. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@Purpledaisy: Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

@brownepiano: Congratulations! So happy to hear he arrived safely and easily!

And yes, the pp cramps are brutal with subsequent babies! I never had any with DD1, but with DD2, holy crap were they painful! I'm so dreading going through that again this time...

Can't wait for more June babies to arrive! @MrsKRB: thinking of you and hoping you're feeling well. Sending speedy baby wishes your way!

10. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Purpledaisy: awesome thanks!

@meadow: oh my you poor thing! I cannot even imagine how people manage with twins.

11. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@catomd00: Its funny - wrote that post last night then middle of the night - in desperation because both babies were crying and needed to eat pronto (we got out of our routine yesterday of having good back to back sessions)..... and I tried a little tandem feeding. It was glorious and was followed by 2 hours of sleep for DH and I - YAY!!!!

12. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@meadow: nice work tandem nursing! Phew! I can hardly handle one

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MMcAlli: can't wait to hear your story and congrats again!!

14. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

I guess it's my turn! At the hospital now, foley balloon was put in about 45 min ago, going to try and get a few minutes of sleep tonight

15. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MrsKRB: good luck!!!

16. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@MrsKRB: Good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly and quickly.

17. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@MrsKRB: yay! Wishing you a speedy labor!

18. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@MrsKRB: yay!! Good luck!

19. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@MrsKRB: Yay!! Hope you're comfortable and baby girl makes her appearance soon!

20. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@MrsKRB: good luck!! Hope all goes well & easily on momma

21. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: Hope everything is going well!! Can't wait for your next update!

22. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@MrsKRB: good luck!!

23. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

I had some pretty intense contractions overnight every 3.5 min or so, but they fizzled out and now I'm on pitocin, nervous about those contractions again! The foley didn't fall out yet, so I don't think I'm very dilated

24. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@MrsKRB: stay positive!!!! Your little is arriving today!!!!!

25. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: Hope the Foley falls out soon! It took mine about 10 hours for it to fall out but the norm is around 12, and it was the weirdest sensation! (didn't hurt though). If you had intense contractions that's a good sign! Mine subsided near the end before the Foley fell out (while I was peeing lol).

Good luck! LO will be here soon!

26. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

So I'm at 5cm, but still posterior and thick. Per the nurse, since it's mechanically opened it doesn't really count. He tried to break my water (OMG) but didn't succeed. Pitocin is at 18 now and I'm hardly feeling the contractions. Super nervous I will fail to progress. I know there's still time though!

27. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@MrsKRB: have faith. Inductions take forever but your body knows what to do. Relax your mind (haha, I know). Sending patience and light. You got this mama!

28. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: ooh does that mean the Foley fell out? I needed 2 rounds of pitocin (and went up to 18 or 20 each time) before breaking my water and a 3rd round of pitocin got things going. Hang in there! No need to worry about failing to progress just yet!

29. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MrsKRB: hope you start to feel more contractions soon!

agree with @pastemoo: to have faith. you got this girl!

30. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: thinking of you! Hope things are going well and/or you're recovering with a babe in your arms!

31. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

Reilly Clare arrived early this morning at 1:23a!

The doctor broke my water around noon and nothing really happened after that. I was maxed out on 20ml of Pit for about 6 hours when they slowly increased it 26. Around 6 I started to feel contractions get stronger and stronger until I begged for an epi around 8. My nurse checked me and didn't even think I was a 5 (even though I was told I was all day), and started talking about c section. I was so mad, baby girl was doing great and I was finally in labor! Epi came around 830, and it freakin hurt! Looking back I was also probably in transition during this time (crying, shaking, nauseous). After the epi I rested for about 30 min before feeling like I really needed to poo. My nurse came in and was floored that I was 9cm and called the dr! I was bearing down on my own from about 11-1a, and then pushed for real around 1am. My body completely took over during pushing, it was absolutely the most insane thing I've ever done or felt and never want to do it again! Haha.

Baby girl came out very stressed with the cord around her neck with a knot in it and pooped on her way out. She's doing great now, and breastfeeding is slowly coming along!

32. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@MrsKRB: congrats!!!! She is perfect!!! Soo chubby! How big was she? Hope you're feeling good! Way to go!

33. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@MrsKRB: congrats! She's perfect!

34. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: she looks like a little chunker, but she's only 7lbs 7oz and 20.5" - definitely shocked I thought she would be at least a pound bigger!

35. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MrsKRB: what a sweet name and little face! Wow, she looks over 8lbs for sure in that pic

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: aww yay welcome Reilly Clare!! What a cutie!! Glad she's doing great now! I'm also happy for you that labor finally kicked in, can't believe you had to go up to 26 on the pitocin! You only pushed for 20 min? That's amazing! Did you have any tearing? Hope you're feeling okay and in recovery mode!

37. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@MrsKRB: oh the cuteness! Congrats! I'm so happy she is here and safe!

38. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@MrsKRB: Awww, she's darling! Congratulations! Glad to hear your induction went well, and seriously, pushing for only 20 min, especially as a first time mom, is amazing!!!

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsKRB: Totally lurking to say congratulations! She is beautiful and I am so, so, so happy for you!

40. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@starlitsky: dr said 2 small tears, it feels like much worse though!

@runnerd: @Alba4: @Ree723: @simplyfelicity: thank you!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee