Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 moms!

1. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@runnerd: is in labor... @Mrs. Champagne:'s C-Section fast approaches...

@Madyetbeautiful: You still hanging out here with me?

2. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@RKitty: will be rooting you on!!

3. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@RKitty: we're here for you!

4. Madyetbeautiful

coffee bean / 30 posts

Hello! Yep, still here and part of the waiting game (keep losing my log on for this site, aargh). No signs of baby wishing to appear here just yet, so am half expecting to move into July... Have booked a massage in for my due date (Mon) in the hope that the relaxation will help things along (assuming that he's not already appeared!). Rather envious of the ladies who have made it past the finish line already (though obviously delighted for them too!!). DH has just handed in his notice for his current role today, so am desperate for baby to appear soon so he can make use of paternity leave before moving to his new company...

5. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@runnerd: @MrsKRB: Thanks! It's awesome that everyone has had their little ones already but it makes it hard to tough out this last week or two!

@Madyetbeautiful: We sound a lot alike right now! I'm going swimming this weekend and have a few other activities planned that might hopefully get this little one to kick-start his labor!

I did have a doc appointment this morning and I finally started dilating! He said 1-2 cms and his head is in position so we're just waiting for him to get the ball rolling! The doc said he wouldn't be surprised if he came this weekend, but we could also make it to our next appointment on Tuesday (my due date) or later. If he hasn't come by Tuesday we will be doing a stress test and talking about induction methods if we need or want to do any.

6. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: a massage sounds awesome! Hopefully that's just what you need!

@RKitty: that's exciting! Soak up these last few days!

7. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@RKitty: I'd love to swim, but they ask that you not until the 6 week postpartum appointment. You are almost there!

8. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@RKitty: yay for progress!! I know it had to such being at the end of month - hope the next few days fly by!

9. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@RKitty: since we have the space thing going on, thought you should see this outfit I just ordered for cheap on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DU3ASFU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_7EtCxbKVY2HDV

10. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

So quiet around here with only two of us left to go! And crazy to think that some of our June babies are already a month old! I hope you all are enjoying your time with your little ones!

@Madyetbeautiful: Any news for you? I know today is your due date!

@Alba4: No swimming postpartum? That's horrible.. but I guess it's only 6 weeks. I was looking forward to maybe getting some swim time in this summer! I didn't make it on Friday due to the weather and I'm not sure if I'll get there before kiddo comes now.

@runnerd: Aww it's cute! I actually was gifted a few space theme-ish outfits so we have a few ready to go. I did see at Old Navy that had a PJ set, but it's more for older kids.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1011411&vid=1&pid=135004002

As for me the weekend was unexciting other I think I saw my mucus plug pass on Sunday. Doc appointment tomorrow... but I think if everything is progressing I'll pass on any induction methods and just hope he comes before the 4th!

11. Madyetbeautiful

coffee bean / 30 posts

No news here! Just feels like baby is sitting very low - super uncomfortable! X

12. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: when is your next appt?

@RKitty: those pjs are cute!!

13. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

My water broke a little after 4 am this morning! At hospital now with a light oxytocin drip as I havent dilated much at all. Keep you all posted!

@Madyetbeautiful: I hope your little one comes soon too!

14. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@RKitty: good luck!!!

15. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@RKitty: good luck!

16. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@RKitty: woo hoo!!! positive vibes your way!

17. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@RKitty: cool! Water breaking on your due date! Lots of luck!

18. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@RKitty: yay! You're getting wish that you won;t have a 4th of July baby! Will be thinking of you!!

19. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@RKitty: good luck!!

20. Madyetbeautiful

coffee bean / 30 posts

@RKitty: good luck! Hope all is going / has gone well.

I have a hospital apmnt tomorrow afternoon, incl a scan. Don't really want to be induced before 3rd July if can help it, as I'll know little one has then had at least 40 weeks in there (when i adjust drs calculations to take into account longer cycles). After all the spotting/bleeding etc at the beginning of the pregnancy, I don't really want a sweep either, particularly given their success rate seems poor.

Feeling thoroughly fed up, but think that's what you get when baby is due end of the month and everyone else has moved on to the postpartum space and 'mummy talk'. Actually cannot face going to my local coffee morning this week, to have yet more 'advice' thrown my way from all the well meaning new mums (even if some have only had little ones for a few weeks - yet are suddenly absolute experts). Oh well... We'll get there eventually. Apologies, tad bitter tonight - long (uncomfortable) day and well past the excited phase at the present moment. Will perk up again by morning!

40+1

21. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@RKitty: good luck!!!

@Madyetbeautiful: thinking of you too! Hang in there and keep us posted!

22. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: I know how you feel!! It's frustrating, but it will be over soon one way or another!

23. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: As long as your okay with it I'd wait too! I had actually decided against a sweep too. But I guess my water had different ideas!

I'm sorry your having a tough time with your local groups being at the end of month. I promise to follow and support you till your little guy comes!

I'm off to make a quick post on the labor thread. Thanks for everyone's support

24. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: oh lady, totally understand how you must be feeling past due date and having all the other moms on "the other side"; so excited for you to get there!! The waiting is the worst. FX you are posting good news soon

25. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: I feel you. Post dates is the worst. "Have you had sex yet?" "No but was it really good sex?" Get out of my vagina, random advice givers!
    Your baby will come soon, this waiting part does suck though.

26. Madyetbeautiful

coffee bean / 30 posts

Thanks for the kind words. Still no sign of baby - kept getting contractions/BH yday, but wore off overnight. No real signs today. They said baby was mostly engaged now, but know that doesn't indicate a whole lot.

RKitty - glad your little one is here safe and sound!

Think half my issue is that I am bored out of my mind with waiting and feeling pretty immobile to do much about it (prefer being busy, not good at being home alone most of the day). They have offered induction date of 5th July, if little one isn't here by then (fingers crossed he is...). Frankly think i'll have so had enough by then that we'll go with induction anyway.

Hope everyone is keeping well. X

40+3

27. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@pastemoo: it amazing how nobody usually even thinks of telling a person what to do for their sex life or private areas. ... but when it comes to babies and end of pregnancy everyone has advice or wants to hear the details...

@Madyetbeautiful: I think waiting would have been alot worse for me if I kept getting random labor signals. Hang in there! And thanks for the update. I'm not always replying but I keeping checking for updates from you!

28. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: hugs.
    @RKitty: right? people are gross with pregnant ladies

29. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: Still thinking of you!

It's so quiet around here now!

30. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: hey lady! Any news??

31. Madyetbeautiful

coffee bean / 30 posts

Hello! Unsure whether anyone will see this but we have returned from hospital (network wouldn't allow access to this site while we were there!). Waters broke at midnight on 3rd July, meconium present so had to start induction, 26 hours later, 9cm dilated little man wouldn't descend the last bit. Ended up in emergency c-section. We both ended up with sepsis (hence prolonged stay), but little one also had blood sugar issues. However, he is here safe and sound and we are so in love with him! Born 12:46 on 4th July.

32. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: Congratulations! I'm glad he made it safely.

33. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: oh how scary, but congrats!! I'm glad you're both well now!

34. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: congrats! I'm happy you are both recovering!

35. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: congrats! Glad you're both doing well despite the scary situation.

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: congratulations!! Hope both of you are doing well.

37. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: oh my!! So glad that you guys are home and well after all of that! Congrats!!!

38. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@Madyetbeautiful: Congrats! And your little guy gets fireworks for his birthday!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee