1. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Mrs. Pajamas: congrats!!!!!!🎈🎉🍾🎊

2. jape14

pear / 1586 posts

@Mrs. Pajamas: congratulations!! glad she is finally here

3. Iced Tea

persimmon / 1310 posts

Congrats on all the lovely arrivals! I'm sorry I waited so long to get on here and update you all. Our little arrival came June 9th at 40+6. We had a girl!

I had prodromal labor several nights, but once things accelerated I had a lovely and smooth first stage at home using hypnobabies. I chose to transfer to the hospital after six hours of pushing; progress had become so slow, it seemed that something was holding baby up. My midwife could feel some tight bands she thought were scar tissue. We were both coping with it beautifullly, but I felt something needed to change (I was thinking epidural to labor down or forcepts or something). Well, the doc on call pushed hard for another c-section and wasn't willing to try forcepts or anything. I probably should have asked for a second opinion but didn't. So we ended up in surgery, and my bladder was cut. There was tons of scar tissue from my first c-section (I got a post-surgical infection and healed really poorly the first time).

Long story short: lovely labor at home, sucky surgery and a week-long catheter. I don't regret laboring for her (and doing it at home was much nicer!). It just seemed to be a possible case of the first surgery causing a second surgery due to extensive scar tissue.

Thankfully, I'm healing WAY better this time. I hope that means I will form less scar tissue. Baby is just perfect. Eating better than her older sister did. She's pretty chill so far. The toddler is way more demanding than the baby!

4. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Iced Tea: she's beautiful!!!! Congrats! Sorry you had to deal w not so great surgery hope you have a speedy recovery!

5. newlypregnantlady

kiwi / 556 posts

@Iced Tea: what a cutie! Congrats! I really hope your recovery goes smoothly this time!

6. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Iced Tea: I'm sorry that things took a turn, but so glad that she is heslthy! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

7. rattles

grapefruit / 4903 posts

@Iced Tea: oh she's gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm sorry it was a tough end but hope it's a smooth recovery!

8. Mrs. Pajamas

kiwi / 702 posts

@MissKriss19: were you able to re-search for the group successfully? Theres a bunch of us on it.
    @iced tea: woah that was quite a story! Im so glad baby and you are doing well now.

We got home today and are all doing so much better than when we brought dd1 home. My milk is coming in so dealing with rock hard boobs--fun fun! Hope everyone can get on fb and share some more photos.

9. MissKriss19

olive / 55 posts

@Mrs. Pajamas: got it!! Hope you are settling in nicely at home

10. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@Iced Tea: what a beauty! I'm so sorry for the complications but glad things are going well at home!

11. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

Glad I'm not the only one without a lot of time to write! We jack st got back from s long weekend at the Cape. Nice to feel like we can accomplish that as a family of 5 (not easy!) and g great to have some time away and with extended family to help out.

How is everyone?

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee