Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@theotherstark: that's interesting! I'm out of luck since tonight is the time I really need help but maybe in the future! I really hope my body can hold out to ovulate until he gets back because it's so not fertile right now.

@jodyblair: I hate weird cycles and waiting to ovulate. It's so stressful! Hope it happens soon for you!

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: can you freeze some sperm and then use a baster if you ovulate before he gets back? 😂
    Sometimes I would love to do that even when my husband is around

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@mrskansas: omg I've been there.

he seriously volunteered to leave a sample when I mentioned our bad timing for potentially 3 cycles! I sort of wish it were feasible but I'm trying to take it as fate whatever happens.

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

I am chugging water with my mucinex. Feel the romance!

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee:

6. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

Cycle Day: 11 (I think)
    TTC Cycle: we had a miscarriage in late February and this is my third cycle since but we had to delay trying again due to family commitments in a January.
    Ovulation Date: I'm expecting to O this weekend
    POAS Date: mid June
    Baby #: pregnancy #4, baby #3
    What's up this month:
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? We're coming into Winter is New Zealand so we're just hunkering down against the cold (winter is coming!)

7. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 6
    Ovulation Date: ???
    POAS Date: ???
    Baby #: 1
    What's up this month: My BFP last cycle was a bust. My HCG was 7 yesterday. Going back to temping and Femara this cycle and hoping for this to be it. I asked my OB when she recommends to test since I have irregular cycles and don't know when my period will be late.
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Working! No vacations planned, just spending as much quality time with DH and working on our house.

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Sorry to see you here

Testing around 14 days after your positive OPK will be reliable regardless of irregular periods.
    Hopefully you get your sticky baby this month!

9. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: eh, such is life! I'm doing better now. I had a 33 day cycle, so not terrible at all. I'll try and hold off POAS though. This was pretty rough!

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yeah I feel you, it really sucks. But I'm glad you're doing better.

11. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm so sorry

12. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS 

BFP: 
    6/3- Mrs.Kansas
    6/7- coral, aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry

TBD: lindsayinny, YogiBeachWife, nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, jodyblair

13. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Coral: You can take me off the list for 6/1. Still nothing over here. I think I hear crickets coming from my ovaries...

14. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: After my first loss I had all these fantasies about being one of the apparently substantial share of women who don't find out they're pregnant until the second missed period. Alas there's no way I could be one of those women but we can all dream. Testing a bit later sounds like a good plan.

15. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@jodyblair: I'll put you on the TBD list. Just let me know when you want me to update.

16. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

I'm so glad the BD marathon is over. According to FF, we actually got o-2, o-1, o, and o+2. I'll take it!

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: It is so exhausting! I think every time I've been in my fertile window we've somehow managed to have sex at least 8 times - and that's over like a 4/5 day period!

Needless to say I don't really want to look at my husband after ovulation.

18. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 11
    Ovulation Date: 6/7
    POAS Date: 6/20
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: I called my OB's office this am for a referral to the RE who works in their practice. I have been doing a Whole30 for the month of May (almost done!). I figure trying to be healthier can't hurt our chances.
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? A week at the beach with the ILs in June. I'm also excited to do some new things with LO. Our town just revamped a park and added a splash pad so we're excited to try it out.

19. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

I don't end up posting much on this board but I do read and following along with everyone! Good luck to all this cycle

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle: 2
    Ovulation Date: ?
    POAS Date: June 23
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Going to order OPKs this month. I've never really used them before so hoping that helps!
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? I'm a teacher so I have the summer off! We live in NE so I still have a month left though. We're going on two vacations with friends/family and then planning on a lot of beach time!

However this means like @DesertDreams88: @Coral: @lindsayinny: I have work issues. I am feeling the pressure to get a BFP bc every month it doesn't happen will chop off a month of my maternity leave. Trying to look on the bright side that I can enjoy adult beverages for the next month still I'm dreading no wine and a two year old!

20. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

@mrskansas: omg I feel so bad bc I haven't touched my DH once since my last fertile period I think we overdid it a little really and it burnt me out and it didn't work anyway!

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@petitenoisette: I know all about it! The past 2 cycles for me have been with Femara and I've ovulated later than expected, so we've had to do it every day for like 7 solid days. All that work for nothing!
    With another kid that's already difficult enough, as you know!

22. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I was actually diligent about OPKing this month... Good thing because I got a positive on CD15, a couple days earlier than usual. I'm thinking I Oed on CD16, which was yesterday. We BDed Sunday, Monday and aiming for tonight. We had so many 3 and 4 days in a row with TTC #1 and it got us no where. So I'm trying to be a little less pressured with things. I'm guessing AF is due sometime around the first weekend in June? I usually spot beforehand so I'm just going to wait and see. I would love to start June's POAS off with a bang but who knows!

23. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP:

6/3- Mrs.Kansas
    6/7- coral, aprild
    6/11- skiierchck99, desertdreams88
    6/12- dominobee, bhbee
    6/13- knittylady
    6/15- kemma
    6/16- raspberry
    6/20- jhd
    6/23-petitenoisette

TBD: lindsayinny, YogiBeachWife, nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, jodyblair

24. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Wow you all have some supportive, interested husbands! haha. I'm lucky if I get EOD, or 2 days in a row somewhere As much as I'd love to do ED for better chances, I don't think it really changes much.... when a guy does a sperm analysis, normally he's supposed to wait for 2-3 days before to make sure his count is at the max potential. So I hope that means it's good to recharge the batteries once in awhile, haha.

25. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@DesertDreams88: we have been TTC #2 for ten cycles now and only one month did we manage ED. Some months it's hard to even get EOD!

26. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I think timing of BD really depends on how well you can predict ovulation. I've seen several studies where pregnancy rates are 25% for ED and 22% for EOD but going any longer than that can negatively affect sperm count as well as your chance to conceive.

I've been confirmed pregnant 4 times and possibly had 2 CPs and each was achieved with ED so I stick to that. Plus, it keeps my husband happy

27. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@DesertDreams88: I wouldn't worry about it, I'm the same! I usually hope for 3x total in the fertile period. And the times we've had more bd are not the times I've gotten a bfp! It's probably different for everybody and a huge amount of chance so I try not to worry.

28. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

I always wonder if maybe we haven't been getting pregnant because of poor timing but I've been really good about EOD and sometimes ED for the last 13 cycles, so I don't think it matters. On another note, it is DH's birthday today, and I think I'm ovulating (or I may have ovulated Tuesday)!! We BD on Monday, and will tonight. I hope that covers our bases!

29. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

@DesertDreams88: we did EOD last cycle but I have longish cycles and had no clue when I ovulated so it went on for a while 😜! I can't really imagine doing ED either! I naively thought that I'd get KU first cycle and so for us that was really going for it but didn't work so I think we'll be a little more casual this time BDing.

30. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

I just got caught up with reading everyone's posts.. I wish I had more time to chat with everyone! I'm always so behind.

@bhbee: @mrskansas: You ladies are hilarious!!

CD 14 and second round of acupuncture today. She hooked me up with more needles this time (18) and used the ovary massager clamp thingys again. CM is progressing like it should. OPKs are still negative though with only a hint of test line.

@LindsayInNY: Good luck to you. Timing sounds great!!

31. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: So sorry to see your posts! Good luck to you this cycle, hope it's the one.

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@YogiBeachWife: Ok I need to know about this "ovary massager clamp thingy".. that sounds really interesting!

33. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

Happy to see a negative opk today! I've spent way too much time hoping for negative tests the past couple months. Hope my surge can hold out until Sunday when dh is back ...

34. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@mrskansas: lol.. It's the best thing ever! First she puts two needles where each ovary would be. Then puts these little clamps on them which are attached to this machine with a wire. The machine sends pulses through the wires to massage my ovaries. It's the weirdest feeling ever! It’s to encourage circulation and a healthy egg release. 🤞

35. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Fingers cross that my temp drop today was an ovulation dip! On normal cycles, I have an O dip before the rise. If I O today, that would be great timing bc of our vacation this weekend makes DTD hard. Temping will be unpredictable, too. I hope I get a positive OPK later today... I'm currently holding and waiting.

I'm having a hard time tempering my expectations. When we were TTC #1, it took 10 months, and I got pregnant twice, on the 2 cycles that were "normal" (all my other ones were really long). So, now that I'm having "normal" cycles (thank you Metformin) and I'll be taking Progesterone for my LP, my hopes are up! I need to calm down and get it out of my head.

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@DesertDreams88:

I'm on the other side happy to see another negative a few minutes ago!

37. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

Cycle Day:2?
    TTC Cycle:3?
    Ovulation Date: no clue
    POAS Date:
    Baby #:1
    What's up this month:
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Not sure about any of the dates... I just want to be pregnant again... I just miscarried and all I can think about is going through this process again....I'm going to try to work on not obsessing on TTC

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@chypmunk: I'm sorry about the loss ... there are a lot of us in that club here if it helps to vent! Hoping your sticky baby comes really soon

39. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@bhbee: thank you ❤

40. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

Well, definite opk+ after zero lead in on the last two days. Which is normal for me but cm did not clue me in either!
    Assuming we can get tomorrow night in (please no canceled flights!) we'll get o-5 and o (and maybe o+1 though I usually don't try for that). Not feeling super hopeful. Figure I will poas by June 8 or so.
    I'm slated to ovulate next month when dh is gone again. The conference is only 3 days so if he doesn't add travel days at least the window is a little narrower for him being gone. July is a definite bust so just feeling like it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee