Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: my chart officially looks insane this month ๐Ÿ˜‚ hoping for a big spike in the morning!

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: how are your opks looking? Feeling hopeful this month!

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Based on my last couple days I'll get a positive today or tomorrow. I am feeling very hopeful because this Clomid cycle has just felt different. Also, after a turn of events this weekend my husband and I are discussing taking in my 7 year old cousin (my aunt's great granddaughter so shes like twice removed or something) because my aunt isn't doing well and there is no way she should ever be given back to her mom. So along with the fact that this could be life changing, it's stressful but not as stressful as I would think... So with my luck I'll be pregnant with twins or something right as we're signing guardianship of my cousin.

4. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

Is this a squinter?

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MilPA: That looks like it has a tinge of pink to it, so I would say you will be getting darker lines in a couple days. How many DPO are you today?

6. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MilPA: How many dpo are you? Is it pink in person? When did the line show up?

7. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MamaBear87: Super weird! I know some people dip before ovulation, though. My temp finally went up but it was like 5 days after I think I ovulated. Who knows...

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Good morning, ladies!!! I hope everyone is doing spectacularly this Monday! ๐Ÿ˜€. I'm writing because I have a TMI question that I can not find the answer to in research and the nurse at my OBGYN's office has never heard of. Please, help if you can (photo will be affixed ... Hopefully, no one will be offended as I never set out to offend).
    My query: Has anyone on a fertility medication (Clomid, Femara, etc) had nausea and veiny, heavy breasts as early as 4 dpo?!? (I'm also getting a metallic taste in my mouth ... but that is one of the auras for my seizures, so I'm REALLY keeping an eye on that symptom!!!) I ask because I'm thinking this cycle of Clomid is mimicking pregnancy symptoms even BEFORE I would have had a chance to implant (6-12 days after OV which was confirmed on the 14th). Would a fast rise in Progesterone do this?!? I'm quite perplexed here. I would appreciate any insight.

P.S. Please note - the flash from the camera diminished the intensity of the veins a bit.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm not post ovulation yet, but I still looked down my shirt while sitting at my desk...

I have noticed the heavy feeling before post ovulation by a few days on previous cycles, but I don't recall veiny boobs. I'll take a look later this week when I'm officially past it this time.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MilPA: That looks like a squinter to me! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ. Test again tomorrow to be positive but I REALLY think you may have something there! Yay!

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I never thought I'd be thanking another woman for checking down her shirt but: Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm seriously confused this Clomid cycle. SMH

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: all my stats are weird this month so well see.

@Sams Mom: that sounds seriously stressful but I would for sure be in your camp considering the same thing.

@MilPA: i see a line but agree with others about when it showed up etc.

@Kaohinani: i haven't been on clomid but progesterone is what causes pregnancy and post o symptoms so it makes sense that more progesterone will cause more symptoms than usual

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you, MamaBear. ๐Ÿ’š That is what I was thinking, but this is just the weirdest Post ovulatory cycle with exaggerated symptoms I've had yet so I wanted reassurance and/or answers.

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: i get sore boobs and my veins show in them more after o pretty much every month. My mantra is "it's just progesterone" otherwise you make yourself nuts with symptom spotting

15. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MilPA: I definitely see a line!

16. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MilPA: It looks positive to me but it's hard to tell if the line is pink. How many dpo?

17. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

@BadgerMom, @samsmom: I had a positive OPK 4 June, so 13/14 DPO? It showed up within 5 minutes...

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MilPA: thatโ€™s tough, at that many dpo, I would think youโ€™d have a stronger line, did you drink a lot before hand?

19. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MilPA: I agree with @LAZB: Was this FMU? The fact that it showed up in the timeframe is encouraging though.

20. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

It was FMU, but I was thinking the same thing, that it should be darker by now. No sign of AF yet so I guess Iโ€™ll just keep agonizing lol.

21. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MilPA: Unfotunately I think thatโ€™s all you can do. Iโ€™ve got the story you probably donโ€™t want to hear. I hope yours comes out different, but I had the same kind of line at 15 dpo a couple cycles ago and got my period a couple days later (two days late).

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MilPA: fingers crossed for you! I definitely see a line! Iโ€™m sorry you are in limbo... I know itโ€™s the worst.

@BADGERMOM: I would love to join, but where do I find this board? I looked under pregnancy tab and couldnโ€™t find it.

23. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Jessiemuller88: it's in Due Dates, here's a link:

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/february-2019-moms-1

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MilPA: Being positive --- Perhaps late implantation? General probability dates for implantation are between 6 and 12 days post ovulation with day 9 being the most common... In order for such a light positive on 13/14 dpo, you could have (possibly) implanted on 11/12 dpo and the HCG has yet to process through your kidneys (* 3-5 days depending on how quickly your HCG miu numbers are multiplying) to show prominently in your urine. Keeping my F'x for you.

25. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

Thanks for all the thoughts and comments! Itโ€™s nice to know thereโ€™s other ladies out there who have been there.

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Today is the first day I've been slightly neurotic about baby making since starting again. I had SO much egg white cm and my hubby happened to be home this morning because we still have family in town. Totally stole him from the pool for a quickie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

27. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@MamaBear87: haha! Do your thang, sister!!

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: When I read your post, I just kept hearing Marvin Gaye's, "Let's Get It On," playing in my head as I imagined a horny woman taking a "dirty-danceesque" running jump onto her hubby (* who was still in wet swim trunks ... with rubber duckies on them for some reason!) and landing on a bed of pillows. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ. It was all very comedic and made me laugh out loud. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm certain your experience was far more realistic and productive to ttc, but my silliness got the best of me. Lol.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Well, looks like I just got my positive OPK. May the odds ever be in my favor.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Really hoping for your BFP this month! ๐Ÿ’š

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MilPA: I was thinking of you. Did you retest this morning? Is the line any bolder?

32. RDHBee

pea / 8 posts

Cycle Day:24
    TTC Cycle: 3
    Ovulation Date: today or tomorrow
    POAS Date: July 2
    Baby #:3

Joining the boards, as I've been a lurker for the past 3 months... My cycles are now averaging 6 weeks I had a chemical in April and hoping I get my BFP soon! My girls are 6 and 4 now and being 36 I am feeling the age factor creep up on me.

I got my smiley face yesterday on the Clearblue and DTD, will hopefully do it again tonight and tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

33. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@RDHBee: Welcome and good luck!

34. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

@Kaohinani: aww, thanks. I was planning to but looks like AF showed up, or shark week as I like to call it lol. Guess Iโ€™ll be hopping on next months board.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok Clomid ladies, did any of you have residual side effects after you finished the pills. I am on ovulation day, and I didn't have any mood swings while on the meds, but yesterday and today have been a little overkill on the mood swing front.

36. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MilPA: Iโ€™m sorry.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MilPA: awwww I'm sorry, that sucks.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8