Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: haha, you mean you have a life outside of HB that makes you miss out on everything 🤣

@megpie: that sucks, sorry to hear that. this month

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I just started

This is the first time I've been confused about what to count as CD 1. If I hadn't of been up at almost midnight, I wouldn't have known that I started 15 minutes before midnight and would have counted CD 1 as June 6. The only reason this really matters is because of clomid since it's CD specific.

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 15 (no clomid last cycle, Clomid cycle #4 this month, and first one on 100 mg)
    Ovulation Date: June 19?
    POAS Date: June 26
    Baby #: 2

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    Star Lit Sky: 6/18
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yes, that's it! Or at least it's what I'd like to tell myself at this point. 😂. Ttc is all-consuming so I never know where ttc begins and regular life starts! 😵. Fine line there! Lol. Speaking of ttc and the intricacies of conception when dealing with secondary infertility, I have my ultrasound today. Excited but nervous. I'm hoping everything is clear and I'm cyst-less (* this normally isn't an issue) so I can continue taking Clomid (Day 7/third pill today) and they can do a proper follicle check in a few days. 😀. F'x for good news ONLY.

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: res generally count anything after 5 as the next day. Fingers crossed for this coming cycle!

@Kaohinani: good luck at your ultrasound!

6. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry I would probably call today CD1 also.

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: sorry my re also says to count anything after 5 as starting the next day

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: @skinnycow: @LAZB: Thank you ladies, that's what I thought but then I'm like technically it started on the 5th. Just called in my script, and will start the 100 mg crazy train on the 10th (husbands birthday )

9. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Sams Mom: So sorry about AF. Do you think 100mg Clomid will give you a better response? (Are you doing nonmonitored cycles?)

@megpie: So sorry about AF. I'm rooting for your next try!

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@afc061018: Semi monitored? I get a pelvic before every cycle to check for cysts, and then I could have CD 21 to confirm ovulation if I'm unsure, but OPKs give me a pretty good idea. I ovulate on my own, but I ovulate so early without clomid that it's a quality issue.

I didn't get a pelvic this month because I took a month off Clomid and had my pap last week so he just called it good from there. I have 6 cycles total I can do with my doctor before I get referred to an RE. Honestly though we will have to stop there for a while at least because it would all be out of pocket. I did find a clinic that has multiple branches in the state I live in and they offer discounts for public service jobs (husband is a cop), and have financing. I'm just having a hard time justifying financing a cycle that might not work.

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i don't have as many cycles under my belt as you but we won't be doing any fertility stuff that is out of pocket. We'll start working on our Foster license if we still aren't pregnant in 6 months or so. We met my deductible this year though so I will likely get basic cd3/21 done in August if we get that far. Hopefully neither of us have to think about cycles past June!

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@megpie: sorry af showed up. She's the worst!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @megpie: So sorry about the AF news! 😕. Her visit is always a bummer. Keeping positive though -- June could still bring a BFP! 😀.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you! 😀 It went as well as could be expected. Of course, the radiology/ultrasound tech couldn't tell me anything she saw during the ultrasound so it will be a 24-72 hour wait to hear from my OBGYN. 😵 Waiting patiently is not one of my strong suits. 😂

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you! 😀 It went as well as could be expected. Of course, the radiology/ultrasound tech couldn't tell me anything she saw during the ultrasound so it will be a 24-72 hour wait to hear from my OBGYN. 😵 Waiting patiently is not one of my strong suits. 😂

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Idk why that posted 2x. Weird.

17. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

Dipping my toes in because I am feeling the need to talk about this TTC thing. I am trying to stay really chill about it, but the more time passes, the more frustrating it can be. So hi everyone

Cycle Day: 4
    TTC Cycle: 6
    Ovulation Date: June 13/14 probably
    POAS Date: June 25ish
    Baby #: 3

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

double post

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: We have considered fostering/foster to adopt, but we have such hectic schedules and the fact that my husband is a cop in the city we live in, we both fear that might cause issues with placement. I have looked into adopting an embryo because I have this "need" almost (It's hard to explain) to be pregnant again. But that entails saving money for a long time, because again, I don't want to finance. I don't know.

But yes, I hope we don't have to worry about extra interventions!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    Star Lit Sky: 6/18
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MrsScallop: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I am so sorry for the double post. I, honestly, don't know what happened. It's clogging up the board.

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: no that's not you, that was me. I double posted too so I just edited the other to say double post so no one would waste time reading both for no reason

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I didn't even think of that! Lol. Smart! I didn't want to use a "delete" on it since I already used one by accident when I 1st joined so I just left my double post. Idk what happened but it was odd. Perhaps a glitch?

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: the bees aren't really keeping up maintenance on hb so the double post thing happens alot. That's also why we have the page refresh issue

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: we plan to foster eventually but I would love for my lo to have a sibling that isn't shrouded in uncertainty first

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Hi bees! Long time no see....sorry if I'm not on the right board, the POAS ones are usually my home!

Dropping by here because I randomly got a test this morning. And I say random, because I gave up tracking and just let it be. My initial thought when I saw the test was ... "WTF?!"

Anyway, my beta HCG today was 261, repeating it on Friday. With my early miscarriage last year (last time I was pregnant too), I'm a bit scared....

(Meanwhile....I was planning a trip to Mexico in a few months!)

27. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Congrats! Fingers crossed for a great beta on Friday!

28. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Congrats!!!

29. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Congratulations!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Congratulations!!! 🎊🎉. Best of luck! ... I L💜VE seeing BFP news!

31. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: so exciting! Congrats 😊

33. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: congrats!!

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: congrats!!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: congratulations! Keep us posted on your betas!

36. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@skinnycow: @megpie: @Aria: @Kaohinani: @mdf106: @Jessiemuller88: @bhbee: @MamaBear87: @Sams Mom: thanks, everyone!!!

Just told DH a couple hours ago. He said, “I’m having a baby?!”

I’ll keep you all updated on Friday!!

Good luck to the June POAS-ers this week!

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: congratulations!

38. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Woke up crazy early this morning and couldnt wait to test, so excited

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Congratulations, mama! 🎉🎊🎈😀. So happy for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee