Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: so exciting!! Congrats!

2. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

@LAZB: Congratulations!

Well I saw this coming but AF officially showed up this morning so I'm out. Good luck to everyone else waiting to POAS this month. I'll be back next month

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you!

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: @LBarn: thank you!

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Congrats! That's a great looking line!

6. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@LAZB: Congratulations!

7. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@LAZB: Yay!! Congratulations!

8. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@LAZB: Yay!! Congrats!

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: CONGRATULATIONS! and Happy Birthday!

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    Star Lit Sky: 6/18
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MrsScallop: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

LAZB

11. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@LAZB:

12. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LAZB: Just dropping in to say congratulations! What a beautiful line.

13. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@LAZB: woooo best birthday present ever!! That's a pretty line!!

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I'm reconsidering trying this month today. It's been a long few months and it feels like tempting fate to add one more thing so soon after my procedure and my svt resolving.
    How is everyone else's Thursday?

15. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: amazing news! Congrats!

16. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MamaBear87: That makes sense, and I say to trust your gut. Maybe see how you're feeling tomorrow and take it from there?

AFM, my temp is CRAZY right now. I only started temping the day before my IUI so I could see about ovulation and judge AF's arrival, but it's been going up and down daily in big swings, 97.75 to 98.2 to 97.71 to 98.61 today. I've never had a post-o temp do this. Normally they're just steady hovering around 98.2-98.4 until they fall a couple days before AF. I don't know what to think of it.

ETA: I always take my temp at the same time, so the swings aren't related to waking time.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I get where you're coming from, that is kind of how last month went for us. We really shouldn't have been trying, but then I couldn't not try, so I just did a no tracking month and did it whenever. Do what makes you and your husband comfortable this month!

As to my day, this period is out for revenge after being late. :\ And I'm trying to settle on what I'm getting my husband for his birthday this Sunday... Knowing me, I will buy it Saturday night

18. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

@LAZB: what a great day to get a BFP!!! Congrats & Happy Birthday!!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: @Sams Mom: the problem is my thoughts vary from day to day and I think it's going to take a long while until I feel sure that my svt won't come back. If it continues to take us awhile I really don't want to wait months and then have it take even longer to actually get pregnant. So I think I just have to suck it up, trust that the svt really is gone, and hope for the best. My husband is just glad I'm not crazy and happy to do whatever makes me comfortable 😂 i wish he had more of an opinion.

@afc061018: if you're orally temping lots of things can throw off your temp, not just time of day. You could be sleeping less sound or moving more in your sleep. And having only a day or 2 before o you don't know how low your temp went this month so it could be varying alot but still well above your pre o temps. Just my 2 cents but I wouldn't put too much stock since you have an incomplete temping picture

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm horrible at present buying also. We usually just do a fun date night. Hope you feel better soon

21. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LAZB: wahooooo! Happy birthday, indeed! Congratulations!!!

22. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LAZB: @Mrs. Oreo: Congratulations, ladies!

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: that sounds just like my husband! He's just like, whatever you want to do honey... Or I'm ok if you're ok... DUDE! Give me an opinion! 🤣

But in all seriousness, last month there was a lot of uncertainty for my company being in existence, so if I lost insurance and my income for a bit, we could have in no way had another baby. Hell I went as far as scheduling to have Nexplanon put back in at my well woman appointment at the end of May. Then I thought about how long I've been trying to get pregnant, how many months I've been devastated when my period came... I couldn't bring myself to do another chemical birth control at the very least, and really couldn't even commit to not trying anymore.

All that to say, do what you feel like it's best and it will work out. 😬

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I had to have peace of mind before my second betas this afternoon. They say the 2 week wait is torture - but the 48 hour beta wait feels worse!!

Will keep you all updated later!!

25. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: What a great line! Good luck!

26. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Now THAT is a line!!

@MamaBear87: Oh, yes! I'm not putting any stock into it at all. I've been temping for 7 or so months and my post-o temps follow a really consistent pattern, but this month is wild. I'm not really concerned about how it compares to pre-o temps or anything, just finding it interesting that it's so crazy compared to my normal!

27. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

So, today is my due date for the baby I miscarried. Sucks to not be pregnant yet, but at least we're trying again. I should be ovulating sometime in the next few days!

28. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: that looks awesome!

@skinnycow: hugs mama it’s a hard day but I’m glad you’re back in the game!

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: so many hugs today!

30. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: and @LAZB: congrats! Those are awesome lines.

As for me, I got a yesterday morning! I'm a little nervous about another chemical, but I got another line this morning and... I just got a positive on a digital after only holding it for 3 hours. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    Star Lit Sky: 6/18
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MrsScallop: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

LAZB Chuckles

Congratulations Ladies!!!

32. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: What a beautiful line! Good luck with your betas!
    @skinnycow: I’m sorry.
    @Chuckles: Congrats!

33. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

Alert: thread jack @mamabear87: I've been meaning forever to tell you that I hope your ablation is successful. I was diagnosed with SVT in my late 20s, even though I'd been having episodes for several years (infrequently) before that. I think it was because I saw a young female cardiologist who actually listened to my symptoms and didn't just assume I was having panic attacks. I know how scary it can be. I'm especially sensitive to being tired and dehydrated, but I weaned off beta blockers a couple of years ago and have had almost no issues since. For me, as long as I try to manage mild anxiety, sleep enough, and stay hydrated, I'm pretty much ok.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: I'm sorry, I can't imagine how hard today might be for you. Lots of hugs today

35. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@skinnycow: I'm so sorry. Hugs.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Chuckles: I'll wall you! I feel like I already do enough whining on the Poas board, not about Poas ☺

37. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@skinnycow: I am thinking of you today.

@Chuckles: Congratulations!

38. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@skinnycow: Thinking of you. Hopefully the end of the month will bring good news.

39. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Thanks all!

@Chuckles: Congratulations!

40. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

My 2nd beta today = 786!!!

Now I’m off to a party!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee