Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I can "feel" weight gain, especially when caused by water weight. When clothes feel snug or I feel heavy or "tight" (edema), it gets the best of me and out comes the measuring tape or I tempt fate and step on the blasted scale. I KNOW I gain a lb or two before AF (and lose it after) and OV but I always find myself on the scale. It has been exceptionally hard these last two cycles because I do have edema naturally and the Clomid is bloating me something fierce! The weight gain has been frustrating. Besides, getting TOO rotund is an occupational hazzard for me ... who is going to hire an unfit looking, "squishy" (aka water-bloated) certified trainer no matter how qualified she is with degrees, certs, or ability? I'm very insecure that way, especially having been overweight as a child, teen, and early adult. Okay, I'll stop complaining because, honestly, if being up 9-lbs and dealing with some discomfort helps me to get a beautiful #3 after ALL of these mos, then I have absolutely nothing to run my yap about. Besides, in the end, the weight will come off one way or another right? 😀

2. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@afc061018: Just popping by to check in on you. I had to take a break from HB. Sorry about AF but sending you all the luck for IUI #3. We are moving onto IVF in July if this current cycle isn't successful.. so I've also been reading up on all the IVF threads too. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Hugs. We will get our babes soon! xo

3. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

Why isn't this page refreshing or going to page 9? Is it just me?

4. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs Lavender: It’s not just you. Super frustrating.

5. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Mrs Lavender: It's so good to hear from you! I've been thinking about you and almost walled you yesterday. I understand taking a break from HB. I'd love to keep in touch if you're interested; just wall me! I really appreciate the support. Best of luck for this cycle and IVF if it comes to that.

AFM, I had my day-3 u/s this a.m. I have a cyst on one ovary but it's small and RE doesn't think it's active; doing blood work to check. We're adding Follistim with the Clomid this cycle, so I'll begin giving myself those shots too. IUI is tentatively planned for next week assuming all looks well at the midcycle u/s. I had 7 total follicles at today's scan, so we'll see what all happens between now and next week. I feel a bit like I'm in autopilot at this point ... scan, pills, scan, shot, rinse, repeat. I wish I could get some hope that all of this will work, but I can't seem to feel anything at all, positive or negative. Maybe it's just self-preservation at this point?

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: yay! Congrats!!

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Good morning ladies! I know these lines are super faint and only time will tell, but I’m feeling cautiously optimistic this morning...

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: how many dpo are you!? I think I see a start of a line on the pink one and the bottom blue one

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: i don't trust blue dye but I think I see something on the pink dye!

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m either 10 or 11dpo. I told myself I wouldn’t test early this month, and here I am again.

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MamaBear87: I know, they are the worst! I don’t know what I was thinking when I bought them.

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: they work awesome when you're really late though 😂 only test I ever took with my little

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I def see lines on both tests. Crossing fingers for the next couple days!

14. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I'm clearly new to pregnancy - but three times this week, I've woken up anytime between 12am-3am with bad cramping and lightheadedness. Last night was so bad, I thought I was gonna pass out walking from the bathroom back to our bed. Luckily, DH was still awake if I did. These episodes usually last 15-20 minutes if I just lay on my stomach and pray to all kinds of things for it to pass. Never any spotting or bleeding. It only really happens around that time, which I'm somewhat thankful for because at least I'm not at work or in public.

Has anyone ever experienced this?!

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I’ve had some cramping with all my successful pregnancies, but oddly not this one that I’m miscarrying. The cramping has never been dibilitating, that is concerning.

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: like LAZB said, I had cramping when I was pregnant with my son, but not that intense, and I never almost fainted. Have you told your doctor?

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: you're likely having some kind of heart arrythmia if you're feeling like you're going to pass out. Try sitting up slowly when you wake up to go pee and then if you feel it try vagal maneuvers, pushing like you're pooping, or coughing really hard, 4-7-8 breathing also helps. I'd tell your ob but it's likely nothing to be concerned about, just your body getting used to the extra stresses of pregnancy

Oh wait just re-read. If this is caused by cramps that are that bad id call your ob asap

18. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@MamaBear87: @LAZB: @Jessiemuller88: thank you al for your input! I told my OB this week about the first incident and she said no worries. I talked to the on call nurse about last night and still no worries. They both assured me that without bleeding, it’s my uterus stretching. I guess I’ll have to grin and bear it.

Counting down my days for my first ultrasound on Thursday so hoping for good news!

19. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: well that’s awesome news!!! Glad they reassured you! The first ultrasound is SO exciting! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

20. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I think I see a hint of something on both!

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

So I broke down and bought some FRER then proceeded to use one in the restroom at Target!. I’m pretty excited! This looks more promising! FX

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: that is definitely a line lady!!!

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m so excited! Thanks for all your support!

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I think there are many of us who have used an FRER at Target! (raises hand) Definitely looks promising. Can't wait to see it progress!!!

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Congratulations!!! ✨🎈🎉🎊. So excited for you!
    You are so cute, testing at Target! Truth be told, with my son, we bought a test on the way to beach (* We were living in Hawaii) so I had to test in a restaurant bathroom off of the beach and hide it in my bag so my daughter wouldn't know! 😂

26. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That’s definitely a line. And a pretty good one for non-fmu this early!!!

27. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: thank you and glad to know I’m not alone 😂 I was embarrassed I couldn’t wait the whole 5 minutes it would take to get home.

@KAOHINANI: haha! The things we do to “know”! Love it! My son has definitely pointed and asked what the weird things I’m holding up to the sunlight are, so I get needing to hide it!

@BADGERMOM: thank you! I’m feeling pretty optimistic about it too! Hoping it’s darker tomorrow!

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Today’s is darker! 🤞

29. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Congrats! That's exciting that the line is darker today! Looks good

30. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Congrats! How have you been feeling now? I've been having a lot of mild cramping, but nothing more than mildly uncomfortable

31. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Chuckles: Mild cramping here too. It’s killing me because it feels exactly like the cramping I get right before AF.

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Jessiemuller88: wahoooo!!!

@Chuckles: I’m feeling okay! Still get cramping occasionally throughout the day, but nothing that woke me up last night *whew* DH got a kick with me saying Happy Father’s Day this morning

33. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: amen, sister!! I’ve always hated that feeling and now I get it all the time. It’s the worst!!

34. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

Argh I’m so impatient and frustrated! I had a positive OPK June 4th, AF should be due tomorrow or the next day. Nothing even resembling a faint line on hcg... just venting I guess.

35. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

My POAS date was supposed to be today but I (annoyingly) ovulated later than expected this cycle so my new POAS date will be 6/28. 😑

36. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MilPA: @starlitsky: So sorry for the frustrations. I feel you.

@Jessiemuller88: Congratulations!

37. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

@badgermom: Thanks for starting the due date board. I wasn't sure how else to let you know - for some reason, it won't let me post and it says that there are "-1 comments." Good times, hellobee.

38. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Chuckles: Yeah, seems to be a website glitch, I just got to my actual computer and started a new board. This one seems to be working!

@Mrs. Oreo: @Jessiemuller88: Please join!

39. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@afc061018: thank you! Hoping the timing worked out this cycle but feeling kind of unsure 😕

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Baby7378: 6/11 ish
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17