Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 Mamas!

1. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I’m sorry you feel so bad! I’m the exact opposite. I have like zero symptoms and wish I did to let me know everything is ok in there!

2. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I know. I think it’s a case of wanting what the other has. I do feel some comfort in feeling less than stellar this early but I worry it’s bit really a reliable comfort.

3. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I hear you. I had to ask DH to pull over on Saturday bc I thought I was going to vomit in the car. The things that seem to help are eggs and yogurt and generally keeping something on my stomach, even if I don't want to eat anything. I've also added constipation to my list of fun.

My MIL came to visit this weekend. She was BURSTING with happiness and was disappointed that DH and I are keeping our own emotions in check until after the first trimester. At one point, she put her hand on my abdomen and announced gleefully that I already had a bump, which totally shocked me! I wasn't prepared for someone to randomly touch my stomach yet, and I wanted to say, "no I just feel awful and I'm bloated," but I was so surprised I just said "no you don't" and stepped out of her reach. I hope she doesn't think I was rude. I was just really caught off guard and didn't like being touched at all!

4. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

hi ladies, I haven't been too active on the boards after some traveling but back to the routine this morning. I am starting to feel pretty crummy.

I am just 7 weeks now have my first appointment this Wednesday. I can feel the nausea settling in and it feels really ick.

How is everyone else doing?

5. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: I am just now seeing this. I am so, so sorry. Completely devastating. Sending you so much love. Did you have your repeat beta today?

6. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@SupernovaJ: I go in for a beta in about an hour. Unfortunately my OB office is super slow so I probably won't hear anything until tomorrow.

Unless there's some kind of miracle I know this is over and I just want results so I can move on. Sorry to be such a downer on this board!

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: you are not a downer. I have been praying for your miracle. I hope you get your results ASAP.

8. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@skinnycow: I really hope they don't make you wait that long for the results this time. I'd feel exactly the same way if I were in your shoes.

9. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: Definitely not being a downer. I'd feel the same about wanting to know asap so I could move forward and think about next steps.

10. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Guys. I can't believe I'm posting this but my OB office just sent me a message with a "corrected result" from my blood draw on Thursday. It says my beta was 997 (doubling time of 28 hours).

I don't understand why I'm getting a corrected result so I'm hesitant to get excited. I'm also a little worried that maybe they were just posting the results from today's beta... but it was posted 36 mins after the draw and surely they wouldn't have results that quickly?

Also - apparently they tested my progesterone and it was 23. I have no idea if that's good but I'm off to google.

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: Holy crap! If they're calling it corrected results then I'm going to say that was from your draw last week. 23 is a good number for sustaining pregnancy if I remember right. I am o so very hopeful for you!

12. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: Oh my goodness what a roller coaster!! . That's so ... awful of them to miscommunicate at first, but obviously so wonderful that the actual results indicate everything is great. I totally understand the hesitation on your part getting excited but it looks like there was just a mix up?

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: fingers crossed! I would call and have them clarify. I couldn't take another night of wondering.
    And that is a great progesterone nunber. Hoping everything is ok!!

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: @SupernovaJ: @MamaBear87: Thanks everyone! I can hardly believe it. I called the office but am waiting on a call back - the receptionist was going to talk to the NP to clarify the results.

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

The NP at my OB office just called me back. Apparently the lab had a malfunction the day they originally tested my blood sample. Once they realized there was malfunction they re-tested the sample, so the 997 should be correct number.

This has been a total roller coaster and I'm still a little freaked out. The test result from today's draw should give me confirmation about which number was correct.

16. MLE81

cherry / 108 posts

Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking for a few weeks but have been hesitant to post. My second beta results (from a few weeks ago) weren’t good (only rose from 145 to 175 in 48 hours) and I was told to prepare for a possible ectopic or miscarriage....but three subsequent draws have all “doubled” appropriately so I am still cautiously optimistic...

EDD: June 5???
    How far along: Almost 7 weeks
    First child? 2nd...DD is 2.5
    First doctor appointment: Ultrasound scheduled for Friday, first appointment with midwife practice on Oct. 30
    Any symptoms so far? Very few, which could be good or bad (had a MMC with zero symptoms in 2013, but also few symptoms until 7/8 weeks with my DD)
    Who have you told? Hubby, teaching partner, and bff

17. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: this is the BEST news ever!!!

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: i am keeping all the things crossed for you!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MLE81: welcome!

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: we tried for 9 months and then I felt so awful for a solid month and was so upset that I'd wanted this so bad. I think it's par for the course, it doesn't matter how long you've tried or what you've gone through, feeling hungover all the time just sucks

21. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@skinnycow: wow! This made my eyes water in happiness for you. Fingers crossed today’s numbers are good too!

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MLE81: welcome! I don’t have many symptoms either, and I didn’t with DS either. I know you are pumped about your US Friday!

23. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@MLE81: Welcome! I'm not feeling many symptoms, but they mostly started at 6 weeks and I'm not there yet.

24. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@skinnycow: YES!! Glad to know that everything is ok.

25. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@foodiebee: I won't let anyone touch my stomach except DH. I don't think you were rude. She was rude to decide to touch you.

26. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@skinnycow: Omg I'm so excited to read this!! I completely understand being hesitant to trust it, but it sounds legit to me and I am so happy to hear it! (Though I think my DH would be pissed. Just to have to go through that emotionally. Ugh.)

@MLE81: Welcome to the board! I'm so glad your subsequent betas have helped you feel more confident. Looking forward to hearing how your u/s goes this Friday!

@Mrs. Toad: Thank you. I think it's one of those things where, having never been preggo before, I didn't know how I was going to feel about that element and wasn't expecting to find out so early! I've also just felt crappy for the past week with constant nausea, so the stomach area in general isn't a happy place right now.

27. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

June 2019 Moms

Jessiemuller88: June 2
    SupernovaJ: June 2
    MLE81: June 5
    Foodiebee: June 15
    Mrs. Toad: June 15
    MrsJBeeG: June 16
    Skinnycow: June 18
    Mrs. Blush: June 21

28. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@MLE81: @Mrs. Blush: Welcome ladies! Love that this group is continuing to grow

29. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@foodiebee: Yes my husband was pissed! I'm relieved obviously but a little upset that I spent the entire weekend crying for no reason.

30. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Beta from yesterday was 7,556 (doubling time of 33 hours). I am so relieved.

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: yay!! Such great news!

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: That is amazing news!!! I am so happy for you!

33. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@skinnycow: awesome news! I was popping on hoping you had an update.

34. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@skinnycow: Yes!! Good news is the best!

35. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: That's amazing!

36. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@skinnycow: Now THAT'S a beta!

37. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: yayyyyyyy! I’m so happy for you!

38. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I get to stay on this board 😊

39. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@skinnycow: We are too. We would have missed you.

40. MLE81

cherry / 108 posts

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Unfortunately my beta draw from Monday wasn’t great (again), and my progesterone levels keep fluctuating despite being on 200 mg suppositories 3 x per day. Both levels are still within the “normal” range based on my research, but at the very low end. I moved my ultrasound up to tomorrow morning because at this point it’s the only way to be sure if things are okay. I’m trying to remain optimistic but it’s difficult.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee