Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Lucky BFPS! - March 2015 POAS

1. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle #: 1 or 2? I'm not sure if I should count last cycle or not. I had my IUD taken out the day I ovulated.
    Ovulation and POAS dates: Not sure yet. FF has my O'ing on the 11th, but I'm going to wait and see what the OPK says.
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: OPKs and lots of sex? I'm not charting this time (yet).
    Chart link: N/A

And just for fun… will you be drinking green beer on St. Patty's day? Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day or is it just another day?

Eh. I'm Irish (my maiden name is Donley...) and might buy some Guiness, but I don't really celebrate St Patrick's Day.

2. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Cheering you all on!

3. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

The BDing for this cycle is over. DH left for work, then is going to Indiana until at least Thursday. Now I just get to sit here and stress about Oing on time or early. FX my body cooperates.

4. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

Quick question for you ladies (maybe TMI?)

Do any of you not really have any CM during the month? I've been trying to keep track of my "fertile signs" and I don't notice very much CM at all. Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat? Thanks!!

5. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@peaches1038: My CM is pretty obvious. Are you getting enough water? I have heard that makes a difference to CM. Green tea also apparently helps.

Today might be O day, am not sure, opks are being a bit weird but DH is out tonight until really late so we just have to hope we have done enough already. Will temp in the morning and see what it says then.

6. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@peaches1038: I usually have some kind of CM in the weeks leading up to O, then patches afterwards.

7. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@peaches1038: really totally TMI but I notice it most after a BM. I get EWCM for about five days leading up to O but the rest of the month my CM is pretty scant.

8. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@travellingbee: @DesertDreams88: @AprilFool: thanks for all of your responses! I guess I do have some leading up to O, but not much the rest of the month. I drink at least 60-80 oz of water a day. I think I will try the green tea if this month doesn't work out. And I'll check after a BM thanks again!!

9. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@peaches1038: well the important part is leading up to O. So if you're noticing it then, that's a good sign!

10. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@peaches1038: I've been feeling damp 'down there', but when I have checked it I come up with not much, so I feel your pain.

11. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@auggiefrog: Glad to hear I'm not alone, but I'm sorry you're dealing with it too. Hopefully it doesn't matter too much

12. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@auggiefrog: Damp is good! That is the beginning of your fertile days.

13. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@travellingbee: made me laugh, so true! I guess it all gets pushed out (ewww!!)

14. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

I'm glad I inspired such a lovely conversation!

15. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

Can anyone tell me why the second we even think about TTC my LO sleep goes to sh*t? And the whining, omg the whining!!

16. stiletto_mom

persimmon / 1183 posts

Cycle Day: 30 (2 days until expected AF)
    TTC Cycle #: 5
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O-ed around Valentines Day. POAS this Saturday if AF doesn't show up.
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: Use OPK, bd during fertile week. Next cycle, I'll start temping.
    Chart link: None

17. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@AprilFool: how old is your LO? My LO was amazing sleeper until he turned 2.5. He still STTN but he is an early morning riser.

18. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@auggiefrog: If your DH is back on Thursday, I would BD just for good measure. I had to go out of town for work last cycle and based on AF, would have still had a shot if we BD'd when I got home. Just an idea.

19. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@BandDmommy: She is almost 23 months. I think she may be getting her molars but she won't let me check so who knows! Sleep is suddenly a dirty word and she is waking up through the night.

CD 15 and no temp rise and an invalid OPK. All my O symptoms have disappeared so I have no idea what is happening.

20. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

Cycle Day: 4
    TTC Cycle #: 12
    Ovulation and POAS dates: Don't know O date yet, but if it's CD16 as it usual is, let's call POAS 3/21.
    Baby #: 1!
    Your plan this month: Getting a workup from the RE including bloodwork at CD3, HSG, SA for DH. Continuing PreSeed, acupuncture... steady as she goes. Hoping for some luck o' the Irish so we won't have to start any new treatments

And just for fun… will you be drinking green beer on St. Patty's day? Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day or is it just another day? We used to live in a very Irish neighborhood in the city, but now that we're in the burbs it won't nearly be as rowdy! We'll be at my parents' place so we'll celebrate with the traditional corned beef and cabbage and probably a Guiness

21. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@AprilFool: If he gets back earlier on Thursday, and is up to it, I definitely will.

Speaking of CM, I had the most ridiculous CM tonight. (TMI, It was like a skating rink down there), Too bad DH is out of town... OPK is getting a little darker, no positive yet though.

22. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

Cycle Day: 16
    TTC Cycle #: 2
    Ovulation and POAS dates: Ovulation today or tomorrow, POAS 3/9
    Your plan this month: I had good intentions but DS and I have nasty colds so things have gotten off track, still temping but sleep has been screwed up. Looks like we will have only hit one fertile day this month (unless DH wants sexy time with sick wife tonight).

And just for fun… will you be drinking green beer on St. Patty's day? Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day or is it just another day? Just another day.

23. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Good luck ladies I'll be cheering you all on and hoping not to see any of you next month when we get to start TTC again!

24. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

I got a positive OPK yesterday morning and evening, so I'm guessing that I'll ovulate today. We BD last night and this morning and hopefully, tonight for good measure! I'll keep temping so that I can confirm when ovulation occurs. I sure hope that the luck of the Irish brings us a BFP this month!

25. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

So at my yearly appointment today, my doctor was all about me trying Clomid if this cycle doesn't result in a BFP. I didn't even bring it up. I obviously did tell her about TTC since July and the CP in November (which I may have ended up tearing up about).

Did anyone else's doctor just jump right in and suggest fertility drugs? I'm sure we'll do it, but I just wasn't expecting it.

26. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Chaosmaven: Update: I got my LH surge just now so we will be going in for our second ever IUI tomorrow morning! Pls cross your fingers for us!! POAS date will indeed be March 10 as I predicted.

27. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: Good lucK!! I'll be looking forward to 3/10 as well!!!

28. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: thank you!! lucky st pattys month for us all i hope!!

29. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Chaosmaven: @AprilFool: ok i will join!

30. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

Cycle Day: 28
    TTC Cycle #: 4. But I;ve only been using OPKs for 3 months and temping for 2.
    Ovulation and POAS dates: Ovulation = Feb. 20 and POAS will probably be March 1, which will be 12 dpo. I prefer to test on the weekend than on a rushed weekday and i am already going crazy wanting to test now so i can't wait longer than that!
    Your plan this month: OPKs and temping.
    Chart link: N/A
    And just for fun… will you be drinking green beer on St. Patty's day? Not a fan of beer!

31. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@californiadreams:

Slight temp rise today so hopefully that means I am 1 DPO.

32. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@JennyG: Yes. But we decided not to take them from my OB/GYN because we felt she might not know how to properly monitor or even have the ability in her office to do so. She described it like she would give me an rx that covered a few months and I'd call to let her know if I didn't have a period. It didn't feel safe.

33. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@jennyg: Interesting, I like proactive doctors, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering because if the 12 month guideline for unassisted TTC for women under age 35..... 12 months seems SO long to not get answers, and I'm on month 8

34. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Hoots: That's pretty much exactly like what she said. I take the pills, have lots of sex, and let her know if I don't get my period. I really like her as she's the one who delivered LO and was always my favorite out of the doctors at the practice. Did you end up going somewhere else to get a more monitored round of it?

@DesertDreams88: I'm on month 8 as well. I'm 32 and she did mention that I'm not getting any younger. The other point she made was that clomid would help release the "best" egg I had ready so the chances of a CP are less.

35. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

Hi ladies! I'm back to joining the POAS threads after having to take a mandatory break after a molar pregnancy. Excited and extremely nervous. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cycle Day: CD29 today but temp dropped this morning right on schedule so AF will be here tomorrow

TTC Cycle #: 4 or 5 technically. We started TTC last March/April, got a BFP in July, ended up being a partial molar pregnancy, was told by Dr to wait 3-6 months before TTC again. This is month 4.

Ovulation and POAS dates: O- March 12, POAS- earliest March 24th but may wait til March 27th

Baby #: 1

Your plan this month: CBE advanced. I used them when I got my BFP in July so I'm going to try them out again this month. Hopefully DH and I can find some time to fit in BD. He works nights and I work days so weekdays we see each other for about 1 hour in the AM.

And just for fun… will you be drinking green beer on St. Patty's day? Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day or is it just another day? I'll probably make some corned beef and cabbage the weekend after!

36. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

copying what i wrote in the february thread:.

well i am mega bummed. before i went to bed last night, i got some spotting and i just knew it would be AF and not implantation spotting and i was right. Full on AF overnight
    I am not even upset about not getting pregnant, i have some career choices to make now and it might be a good thing to wait...but i wanted more than an 8 day luteal phase. That just leaves me feeling totally hopeless and defeated

37. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

i will be back soon for my next cycle which likely lead a POAS in march but towards the end....

38. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@californiadreams: just popping in to comment. I know we talked about some strategies to extend your luteal phase - do you think that will make a difference?

39. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Reese: i will look more into them. i know i heard of vitamin B complex or something. I can't remember what else we talked about?

I wish I was charting before I got pregnant the first time so i could see how my cycles were then!

40. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@californiadreams: I'm so sorry about the short LP.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee