Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2012 babies

1. MegWag

persimmon / 1135 posts

@katdevargas: I did! I did!
    Linus was born on March 1st. I really thought we were going to have a leap day baby, but he held out until 8:24AM on the 1st.

We're doing awesome! My theory is that I'm getting off easy in the recovery department in exchange for a long and hard labor. Don't hate on me, but I even fit into a pair of pre-preg jeans yesterday!
    Hope everyone else is feeling good.

2. katdevargas

kiwi / 718 posts

@keiki_mama: I have a dr appt tomorrow, so I'm really hoping baby decides to make an appearance before then as I'd like to avoid induction if possible but we shall see!

@MegWag: congratulations on the sweet little boy! ooh, lucky dog! that totally will not be me, haha. congrats, though, that is awesome

3. keiki_mama

nectarine / 2504 posts

@MegWag: Wow, prepreg jeans fit already? Go you!! That's fantastic! Aside from looking fabulous, how are you and the baby holding up? Has the first week been difficult?

@katdevargas: I hope your baby decides to make an entrance soon too! It's so exciting to see all these mamas have their babies

4. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@MegWag: CONGRATS!

since my c-sec is scheduled for march 30, i'm officially in the march babies club. i do think i will come out earlier, but i hope not.

took baby care and breastfeeding 1 courses, so i feel like i'm ready! sorta. lol.

5. MegWag

persimmon / 1135 posts

@keiki_mama:, @katdevargas:, and @tequiero21: Thanks! I can't believe how lucky I am in how well my body does pregnancy. My labor was rough, but I'll take it in exchange for the easy pregnancy and recovery I'm having. (Plus the awesome baby, doesn't hurt either!) We're doing really well. I think the midwife who came to see us today was a little confused by how relaxed we are for first time parents. I just feel like Linus has always been with us now. I'm sure we're in for rough patches ahead, but so far it's been amazing.

6. loveisstrange

pineapple / 12526 posts

Not yet, but I'm nearly there! 37 weeks and counting!

7. keiki_mama

nectarine / 2504 posts

@zippylef: Me too! We're getting an ultrasound tomorrow to determine how large the baby is. The doctor said he is measuring "large".

8. loveisstrange

pineapple / 12526 posts

@keiki_mama: My midwife is estimating around 9lbs!

9. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@keiki_mama: We're due date twins!
    @katdevargas: Any progress yet?
    @MegWag: Congrats!!

I'm almost at 38 weeks and I am DONE being pregnant! Anyone else with me?

10. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@crash806: yes, i'm with you. will be 36 weeks in 3 days. and i'm done! but at the same time, hoping my babies will cook a lil longer. =)

11. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday! We saw the Dr yesterday, and got the go ahead to start trying "natural" means of labor induction! Can't believe we're so close!!!

12. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@ustechie: GOOD LUCK!

13. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

@tequiero21: thanks! nothing as of yet...

14. keiki_mama

nectarine / 2504 posts

@ustechie: Anything yet?

I can't believe the month is half way over. I have 10 more days to go--eek!

Anymore March babies in recent days?

15. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

@keiki_mama: nope...nadda!! it's weird though- based off my LMP my due date would be 3/19, but they changed it to 3/11 after my first ultrasound. sooo, we're not really sure which is correct. luckily, our dr isn't pushing us to do anything yet- we're hopeful baby will be coming soon on his/her own!

congrats to you for being so close!! isn't it
    exciting/scary/amazing all at once??!!

16. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@ustechie: good luck, fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later

Had my weekly dr.'s appt yesterday and I'm already 2 cm dilated from zero the week before. My edd is 3/25, I'm hoping she'll make her appearance soon!

17. katdevargas

kiwi / 718 posts

@crash806: baby girl {my husband was so happy} was finally! born onn march 9, at 41 weeks, 5 days, after my dr stripped my membranes. 22 in, 9lbs, 13 oz.

she could get past +1 station due to being so big, so we ended up going the c-section route & I hemmoraged enough that I needed 3 blood transfusions, wooooo. but at 8 days old now, she's perfect & I'm 100x better. I can't believe that she's actually mine. it's pretty amazing

18. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@katdevargas: Wow! Congrats on your baby girl! That's a big baby, and scary at the same time. Good to hear that your doing better and enjoy every moment with her!

19. MegWag

persimmon / 1135 posts

@katdevargas: Congratulations! I'm glad you and baby are both doing well. Isn't motherhood awesome?!

20. katdevargas

kiwi / 718 posts

@crash806 & @MegWag: thanks so much yes, it is really amazing. very surreal. I cna't believe that she's so perfect & my husband & I made her. wow.

21. chopsuey

hostess / wonderful honeydew / 32460 posts

@katdevargas: WOW! CONGRATS!!!! HUge baby! So glad to hear mommy and baby are doing well!

22. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@ustechie: Any news yet??

So today I officially started my maternity leave from work. It feels so weird just lounging around the house waiting for baby girl to come. 4 more days till my due date, fingers crossed something happens before than.

23. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@katdevargas: CONGRATS! so exciting!

eek! 1 week and 2 days for me! doctor said i was "halfway effaced and not dilated".... whatever that means. hoping the babies wait until next friday!

24. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

@crash806: yes!! We had our beautiful baby boy on march 20 at 9:01 am weighing in a 8 lbs 4 oz! We're so in love!!! It was an amazing birth experience- we're working on getting it typed out- I will post ASAP!

25. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@ustechie: Congrats!! So exciting that all the March babies are making their arrivals!

26. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

Just popping in and saying baby girl was born on 3/28 at 3:27 pm weighing 6Ibs, 14oz! She was three days overdue and now a week old. What a difference a week makes! Any news on any other March mamas?

27. keiki_mama

nectarine / 2504 posts

Keiki made his debut on his due date of March 25th! After 30 hours in labor, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy weighing 8 lbs and 15 oz--wish I would have ate more to push him to the 9 lb mark

28. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

hey ladies, any updates? my kids will be 6 months in a WEEK! i canNOT believe how fast time has flown. we will start solids on their 6-month bday! we set up our stokke chairs and they sat in it and looked mighy cute! hope everyone's doing well!

29. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@tequiero21: M turned 6 months today! Typing that just seemed surreal, sh alsojust had her six month checkup today. She's doing good, hitting all her milestones on target and she ended up getting four shots today. Ped gave us the green light to start solids as well. How are the twins?

30. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@lavender: twins are so big! How's your baby girl? Must be 17 months, right? Time flies.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee