March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee
    March 30: yellowbird
    March 31: Blessedmama (x2)
    April 1: NavyRN2012

2. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: I love how the board is filling up!

3. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

I know I love it! One more update and then I think that's it for the next week or so.. unless we hear from some of the people who haven't posted in a while

4. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 1: intotheocean
    March 2: PhillyBaby2013 , ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines , PinkB
    March 4: LAZB
    March 5: Madbrave
    March 6: drjolene
    March 7: Youboots
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189 , Sapphire
    March 12: Anya , Mrs.o
    March 15: Lil Bean , ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, LulaBee , MamaGoose , MrsMcCarthy
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma, MelisMc
    March 25: sumer08
    March 26: Annette, linzeelou

5. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Anyone dressing up for Halloween? I always thought it would be funny to go as a nun or something if I were pregnant on Halloween, but since I think I'm just going to be home passing out candy I probably won't go through the effort of putting a costume together

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: I'm dressing as Malefiecent! Here are the badass horns my friend made me.

7. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

I was going to go as a pregnant housewife and DH as a milkman, but my bump doesn't show much yet.... soo i'm a bit stumped. we have a party to go to, so i have to find something

8. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@Anya: I'm going to be little red riding hood at work. We don't have any parties to go to (no babysitter for lo! Ugh!) I work with kids and our whole office dresses up but I need something that I can work in so a hooded cape should be easy enough

9. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

We had our ultrasound today, and it's a !!! So excited to have another boy.
    No Halloween costume for me, but DS is going to be Russell Wilson. (He loves to carry around a football!)

10. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@ninja: yay congrats!!

11. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ninja: congrats on your little boy! boys are really catching up.

12. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 17: ninja , LulaBee , MamaGoose , MrsMcCarthy

13. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@ecjohnson: Hi! How are you doing?

14. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Time for an update on all of us me thinks.

How far along are you:

What are you looking forward to in the near future?:

How are you feeling?:

What are you craving?

Are you nesting?

15. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

How far along are you: 19 weeks 4 days

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: When my husband gets back from running a Ragnar Relay late tomorrow night, when I go back to high risk doc in 2 weeks and they tell me if I can take my long ago planned vacation.

How are you feeling?: Tired, anxious, grateful

What are you craving? All things cheese and carbs. And sweet. Basically everything bad for me.

Are you nesting? Nope, although I'm not nesting because I have nowhere to nest as we only have 2 bedrooms!

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

How far along are you: 19 weeks 3 days

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: Turning 20 weeks and Halloween!

How are you feeling?: pretty big and uncomfortable already. Sleep has been hard and various body parts are falling asleep at different times. Tummy feels kind of big and full a lot of the time.

What are you craving? Paninis like nobodies business! They are so comforting. Still having a hard time not eating all the sugar in sight too.

Are you nesting? Some. Starting to organize things around the house, christs shopping and wanting to do more.

17. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

How far along are you: 20 weeks, 6 days.

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: Work has slowed down for me quite a bit and in another month I will be down to working 10-20 hours a week, just in time for the holidays and to prep for baby.

How are you feeling?: Good, but surprisingly big. Our basement flooded this week and M is out of town so I had to clean up all the water by myself, it was rough. I also having a harder time putting on and taking off boots and socks. Looks like I will be wearing a lot of flip flops when M travels this winter.

What are you craving? Food aversions are mostly gone. I mostly stick to my major food groups: cheese, carbs and Halloween candy.

Are you nesting? Eh, I'm putting it off a little. MIL is going thru a divorce and her house just sold so she is moving in with us while she house hunts. She is coming over today to help me organize. Once she is all settled and I am caught up on work I will start working on baby stuff more.

@MrsMccarthy what about you?

18. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Oh, I guess I'm 19 weeks 3 days too. It's funny how I don't keep up with that as much as I did with #1!

19. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@youboots: hahaha I love the Halloween candy craving! I am so put of control this year with thAt.

@LulaBee: close enough! Oh and I'm in a two bedroom as well but there is still plenty to do in preparation.

20. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

How far along are you: 17 weeks 4 day

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: finding out the gender on monday!!!! Can't believe it's finally here!

How are you feeling?: okay, less nausea but I still have certain triggers. Feeling pretty round.

What are you craving? Nothing really! I am hungry all the time so I just keep stuffing my face. I don't have any halloween candy to munch on yet but I'm excited to get some soon when lo goes trick or treating

Are you nesting? Not yet. I'm waiting until we know the gender before I do any nesting, so ask me next week!!

21. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@yellowbird: I'm so excited beyond belief to find out what you are having! What does Annalie think baby will be? Are you sure she will trick or treat this year being so scared of Halloween? I hope you find a lot of fun distractions this weekend. What time Monday?

22. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@MrsMccarthy: annalie always says sister when I ask her if it's a brother or sister. She seems pretty adament!

I'm going to take her to a trunk or treat and see how that goes. Hoping no one dresses up scary!! If she flips I guess that will be that!

Appointment is at 3 pm!

23. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

How far along are you: 20w2d

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: getting the baby's room put together, Thanksgiving.

How are you feeling?: good for the most part! I'm throwing up about once a week and getting heartburn sometimes at night but it's not bad.

What are you craving? Lately all different kinds of cereal. The bad sugary kinds like cocoa puffs and cinnamon toast. I never eat cereal anymore, it's almost like a nostalgia craving.

Are you nesting? Yes! My husband is going out of town the next two weekends and I'm actually looking forward to the alone time and doing ALL the house projects.

24. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

How far along are you: 17 weeks, 3 days

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: Finding out the sex!

How are you feeling?: Awesome! I really turned a corner last week and just feel normal now.

What are you craving?: All. The. Food!

Are you nesting?: Not really.

25. ecjohnson

pea / 13 posts

@Anya: Hi! I am doing great-thanks for asking Sorry I got busy with school and am in the middle of teaching 3 AP sections which is very challenging and time consuming. I should be grading right now but just need a mental break. Here is my update:

How far along are you: almost 22 weeks

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: looking more pregnant...i feel like my bump is still pretty small as I started on the heavier side. But, I have only gained like 2 lbs which thrills me! Oh and deciding on a name!

How are you feeling?: Great...this pregnancy has been so easy. I am so grateful and lucky.

What are you craving? Nothing in particular although I really enjoy some salted caramel anything but especially ice cream or gelato.

Are you nesting? Not yet, we are going to have to move rooms around in our house and have yet to start to do that.

Oh, and we found it is a girl!

26. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

How far along are you: 21 + 4

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: bigger movement and finding a name

How are you feeling?: So much better after being sick!

What are you craving? Nothing I haven't had any cravings really, and I think that is one of the best parts about being pregnant!

Are you nesting? Yes and no. If I get going I don't want to stop but we are currently in a holding pattern until we get the computer moved and the room painted. But I want everything spotless so I do a little everyday, just so happens with 2 dogs a cat and a toddler it doesn't last long until it is filthy again.

27. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@ecjohnson: welcome back and congrats on your !

28. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

How far along are you: 21w5d

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: Feeling more baby movements and watching my belly move! It was confirmed at my a/s that I have an anterior placenta so I don't feel too much still.

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good. My only complaint is my horrible allergies/pregnancy rhinitis. It's nonstop.

What are you craving? I get random cravings for random things. My latest was capri sun. I don't usually act on cravings but made hubby pick me up some.

Are you nesting? I wish. We have so much to do and so little time to do it. I always have good intentions but by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted. We haven't touched the spare room filled with junk which will be B's new room. Luckily we won't have to do too much to the nursery so that's one less thing to worry about.

29. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@yellowbird: oh wow! Can't wait till you find out if momma of sister had the right intuition! So exciting. I hope you can sleep tonight.

@Anya: yay nesting!

@NavyRN2012: so glad you're feeling better again.

@ecjohnson: congrats on your baby girl!

@pinkb: it's so hard to keep things clean with a toddler. I feel you.

@Phillybaby2013: sorry about the anterior placenta. I hope you feel kicks and flutters soon!

30. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@MrsMccarthy: this has literally been the longest day ever and i'm sure tomorrow morning will feel the same!!!

31. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@yellowbird: woohoo the countdown is on!

32. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@Anya: 6 hours!

33. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@ yellowbird mine is today too! 6 1/2 hours. We are not finding out but I'm excited to see how baby is coming along.

34. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@youboots: aw can't wait to see baby! Post a photo if you can here or on the FB

35. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Kemma: Hi! Haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing?

36. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 17: ninja , LulaBee , MamaGoose , MrsMcCarthy

37. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: boys are catching up even with twin girls!

@yellowbird: so super duper excited for you! A will love her baby bro too once she gets used to him. Hehehe

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

What are you looking forward to in the near future?: Decorating the nursery in our new house!

How are you feeling?: Still feeling really good. I'm pretty hungry all the time, but otherwise can't complain.

What are you craving? Nothing really. I also haven't had any cravings really, although the power of suggestion is strong for me. If I see a yummy looking burger on TV, that is what I want for dinner, although I'm ok if I don't have it.

Are you nesting? I guess so, but more because we are trying to clear out our house so it doesn't look so cluttered when we list it on Thursday. My parents' house is basically a temporary storage for us.

39. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@Anya: I'm still here!! I keep meaning to post when I get on the laptop in the evening and then every morning I get out of bed and remember that I haven't done it...

Not too much to report in my neck of the woods, I'm now just past eighteen weeks and just ticking along. I'm feeling plenty of movement and slowly "bumping out" but most days I still look like I've eaten far too many pies...

Can I get my due date changed to 30/03 on the list? And we're still Team Green - scan is next Wednesday!

40. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

Annnd here's my update!

How far along are you: 18w1d - EDD 30/03

What are you looking forward to in the near future?:

Anatomy scan on 05/11 and moving on from "ate too many pies" stage of baby bump. I'm also looking forward to feeling movement on the outside.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall but a wee bit tired.

What are you craving? Nothing in particular

Are you nesting? Not yet, we need to re-wallpaper the baby's room but we're waiting till after Christmas. I'll need to get all my newborn stuff sorted in the new year too

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee