Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2015 Mamas!

1. MelisMc

olive / 67 posts

How many days until you're due? 17 until my due date, but have a scheduled induction in 13 days. Yikes, can't believe it's so soon!

Team Pink, Blue or Green? Team Blue!

How are you feeling? Huge! Starting to get tired...have a lot of pressure in my pelvis and have resorted to wearing yoga pants and sneakers to work lately. Lots of swelling in my ankles and feet!

Any labor signs? Until this afternoon, I would have said no...but feeling lots of cramping and lower back pain pain today. Want labor to start before the scheduled induction, but not quite ready yet!

What are you doing with your last days/weeks of pregnancy? Still working full time, although I work a day from home about once a week. I plan to work right up until I go into labor (or induction date), but we'll see! My husband and I still have some key to-do's on the list that we hope to knock out this weekend, installing the car seat being the most urgent one!

2. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

How many days until you're due? 17 days
    Team Pink, Blue or Green? Team green!
    How are you feeling? Heartburn, swollen feet, and a tough time walking due to intense pelvic pressure pretty much sum up how I am feeling.
    Any labor signs? No? I don't even think I've had any BHs- the most I feel is some intense baby gymnastics at this point.
    What are you doing with your last days/weeks of pregnancy? Struggling to set boundaries at work. I commute by train/foot and it has been so hard lately that I finally said today is my last day not working from home. My project is super intense and I'm trying to scale back and let my backfill take over but it is really hard and I feel guilty only working 8 hour days.

3. Mrs. Shuja

coffee bean / 36 posts

How many days until you're due? 11

Team Pink, Blue or Green? Team Pink!

How are you feeling? Mainly just tired, and large.

Any labor signs? Nope not as of yet.

What are you doing with your last days/weeks of pregnancy? Just started my mat leave which is nice to have some time off before baby comes. Trying to put finishing items together in the nursery. Still need to install our carseat as well.

4. linzeelou

coffee bean / 33 posts

How many days until you're due? 11! Schedule for a c-section on March 18th.

Team Pink, Blue or Green? Blue

How are you feeling? Large and tired. I haven't been sleeping well the last several weeks. I get a lot of pelvic pressure when laying down and can't seem to find a comfortable position.

Any labor signs? Lot of braxton hicks but that's about it.

What are you doing with your last days/weeks of pregnancy? Finishing up the last few items on the 'To Do' list. Hope to get both vehicles cleaned out and the car seats installed this weekend. Also trying to spend lots of one on one time with my 16 month old.

5. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 2: PhillyBaby2013 , ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines
    March 6: sumer08
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Sapphire
    March 12: Anya , Mrs.o
    March 15: Lil Bean , ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja , MrsMcCarthy , Mrs. Shuja
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 20: Lulu Mom
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: MelisMc
    March 26: Annette , linzeelou
    March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee , jlm22
    March 30: yellowbird , Kemma
    April 1: NavyRN2012

February/March Babies
    Beanie132
    intotheocean
    LAZB
    Madbrave
    Nicollete1189
    MamaGoose
    Youboots
    PinkB
    Blessedmama
    drjolene

6. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Anyone have baby news??

7. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: phillybaby should have her induction start today and we are waiting on laughinglines post induction baby announcement but I think that's it so far!!!

8. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Tmi but lost a lot of streaky plug and having some nausea as mentioned on the FB group so I'm trying to get things prepared just in case. Not expecting to be early though. Truly expecting to go late.

9. MelisMc

olive / 67 posts

@mrsmccarthy, I think I lost my plug, too, but I'm not sure! Tmi, but there was a tan blob in the toilet after I peed yesterday...I don't know what else it could be, so maybe we are getting close!

10. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@MelisMc: that's it!!!! Good luck!

11. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 2: ecjohnson
    March 6: sumer08
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Sapphire
    March 12: Anya , Mrs.o
    March 15: Lil Bean , ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja , MrsMcCarthy , Mrs. Shuja
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 20: Lulu Mom
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: MelisMc
    March 26: Annette , linzeelou
    March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee , jlm22
    March 30: yellowbird , Kemma
    April 1: NavyRN2012

February/March Babies
    Beanie132
    intotheocean
    LAZB
    Madbrave
    Nicollete1189
    MamaGoose
    Youboots
    PinkB
    Blessedmama
    drjolene
    PhillyBaby2013
    Laughlines

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: any word from @echojohnson ? Did you have your baby?

13. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

How many days until you're due? 17! - 38 weeks along on Monday

Team Pink, Blue or Green? Team Green with no inkling either way

How are you feeling? Not too bad at this point and definitely not at the point of being completely over it. It's been pretty hot in NZ so I've been enjoying some slightly cooler weather.

Any labor signs? Some painful BH (and quite often when nursing A) and pelvic pressure but nothing that makes me think labour is imminent

What are you doing with your last days/weeks of pregnancy? Trying to get our childcare organised for Miss A and I really should get a bag packed...

Can I just say that I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm really THAT pregnant and that we'll most likely have a second baby within the next three weeks?? Crazy stuff!

14. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I expect to go late too, but the "sooooo how us doing" texts started two days ago,haha! They don't bother me yet though, I think they are sweet. I guess most of the update action has been happening on the fb group?

15. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Kemma: glad it's going smoothly for you so far! The end gets hard especially in the heat.

@MrsBucky: yeah the FB group is getting the majority. We are not as chatty as my old Sept group where we hit all the bases. As for those comments just send them this:
    http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/

16. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

I had my baby! Bryson was born 3-1-3015 @ 9:40 and he is doing awesome! I'll write a birth story eventually but the highlight was my water truly breaking right at the er reception desk!

17. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Beanie132: at reception? I love that!!!!

18. Blueberry

apricot / 342 posts

@Beanie132: congratulations!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee