Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2016 moms

1. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@MrsLilybugg: I am having one cup a day and may have a little more once I'm out of the first tri. Last time I had not a drop the whole pregnancy! I cannot keep up with my toddler without a little help this time round!
    @Alivoo01: Congrats!
    @ksnow: Wow 17 weeks is ages! Mine is 12 weeks and that feels long enough. You should deffo be 'unsure'!

2. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

@ksnow: I'd definitely say unsure shoo! That's crazy!!! Like you said, what if it's twins?! I'd sh!t my pants finding out that late in the game. lol

@Bubbles: Thanks!

3. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Alivoo01: LOVE seeing you here! So happy to be due date month twins again!

Ya - I got hoed on the first u/s timing. Stupid scheduler couldnt understand what the doctor was saying...so my dating U/S is 8w6d...aka Aug 6th...aka for frickin ever from now!

I have been having decaf only (1 or 2 cups a day) but may need to start having a cup of caf in the afternoon. I literally did the head bob (partial fall asleep) on the toilet yesterday afternoon...just peeing...that cannot be normal.

I am also having irrational fear about there being 2 babies in there...I know its highly unlikely but I have anxiety about it. WTF?

4. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Mrs D: haha! I have had anxiety about 2 in there!!! Lol, for me it's because "OMG we will have to move in with our parents, we can't afford 3 under 2 in daycare!" And my mom is a twin... Lol

5. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@Mrs D: I'm having anxiety about twins, too. Mostly because we just cannot do it!

@runnerd: Yes, what you said! Haha!

7w today! U/s on Friday, woot!

6. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

I go back and forth on the idea of twins. DH doesn't want any more kids after this one, so a part of me really wants twins so we end up with 3 kids instead of 2! But the other part of me is like, crap, how would I possibly care for 3 kids under the age of 2?! Would I ever leave the house again?

I have not vomited yet, but at 5+3 my morning sickness got a whole lot worse, which is pretty much what happened last time. I am 5+6 and dealing with pretty consistent all-day sickness, struggling to eat much of anything and odors are so much stronger to me than ever before. I started throwing up around 8 weeks last time, so I still have that to look forward to. My appointment is in 9 days!

7. Alivoo01

@Mrs D: Woohoo!!! And we're both auditors too! Couldn't be more perfect even if you tried!

and wtf on the scheduler. not cool man. not cool.

@runnerd: DH and I always play with this idea. We're like if we had twins at first, we'd deal with it. But if we had twins now??? Holy shiitake mushrooms.

@JoJoGirl: 2 more days!! woohoo!!!

@mrsrain: my 1st pregnancy was super nice/easy on me. No food/smell aversions. This time, I'm super sensitive to smelly stuff. I can't even change DS's dirty diapers without hurling. Heck, if I smell it for a second too long, I'll hurl. So sad. Thankfully, DH has taken over a majority of dirty diaper duties, but he isn't always around. Might need to invest in a mask or something. Sigh.

8. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

So my all day sickness is getting worse. Not actually throwing up bit salivating like a rabid dog and I feel like death. All I can stomach to eat is fresh melon and spicy Ramen. Which, although economical, is not good for my history of gestational hypertension.

I was never this ill during my last two pregnancies. I'm not a fan. I just want to curl up and sleep till its over.

9. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Alivoo01: we're kind of leading parallel lives... BTW - I left audit...first time in 10 years! Terrifying but fun!

@Navy_Mommy: ugh...bummer...can you do some hard candies to get by? That saved me last time!

10. mrsdoily

apricot / 367 posts

@Navy_Mommy: unisom and b6? Those have been helping me a ton!

11. Alivoo01

@Mrs D: Say what?! What did you go into instead?? I've been thinking about leaving audit, but not quite sure where I want to go. I could go into IT Security, but don't think I have enough background and experience to handle it.

@Navy_Mommy: oh no!!! Hope you find something soon. Maybe ask your OB for some Zofran?

12. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Alivoo01: Well - I was an external auditor for 6 years before joining the company I now work for. I did Internal Audit for them for 3.5 years and this past spring took a job as assistant global controller for one of their divisions...its a HUGE difference and SO much to learn ($8B business) but I LOVE my boss and change is good - so, so far so good!

13. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

I wish I had good news to report, but I don't. My pregnancy has become a mystery to my doctors. I had an ultrasound yesterday at 6w6d as a follow up to the one last week where there was no heartbeat and was measuring about 5 days small (I am EXTREMELY) certain on my dates.

No heartbeat. No fetal pole. Nothing. There is a gestational sac measuring 1.9cm - 6w2d. But it is empty. Oddly, it is continuing to grow. Also, my hCG was up to 40,619 from 15,568 last week. The plan for now is to follow up again next Wednesday with another ultrasound and hCG.

We had 2 miscarriages leading up the a successful pregnancy with my amazing son. Please pray we don't have to suffer those same heartaches again this time around.

14. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sending hugs and

15. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm so sorry. Limbo is the worst!!!!

I got mixed news at my ultrasound today and will have to do a follow up as well.

The baby measured 7 weeks, instead of the 8 weeks I was expecting. Heartbeat looked great, but the gestational sac is measuring small (I think by about a week, they didn't give me #s but when I asked that they agreed that was probably about right). Doc said we really just have to have a follow up to see if anything has changed, but it could be a sign of chromosomal issues. My progesterone is being checked as well.

16. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm sorry, thinking of you

17. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm so sorry, I hope you get some answers soon

@runnerd: That's great that the heartbeat was good. How long do you have to wait for your follow up?

I've got my first midwife appt tomorrow and now finally got a scan date of 18th August - I will be 12+1. Less than 3 weeks to go!

18. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Thoughts and prayers with you and your family! Just as a side note - although its not the exact same situation...last time around I was also EXTREMELY certain of my dates (tmi...DH and I DTD once in the whole month because I was traveling for work). I went in for an u/s at 6w1d and they said I was measuring 5w1d - I was livid they moved my due date and even expressed my opinions (to which the nurse replied "maybe it just slipped your mind" - uh dont think I could get pregnant 7K miles away from my husband). At any rate - I delivered the day after my adjusted (per the Drs) due date...so weird things can happen...again praying for you!

@runnerd: thoughts and prayers for you as well

19. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Oh I'm so sorry that you are in such limbo - I hope that your next u/s clears this mystery and that it is good news.
    @runnerd: Thinking of you! When is your next u/s?

I have to wait until Aug 10 for mine - I forgot how much worse than the dreaded TWW this feels!!

20. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm so sorry this is happening! I hope you get some answers soon!

21. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

I am 6w 1d today and I am still waiting for my first prenatal appointment (in 2 weeks). I think these next two weeks are going to really drag! How are you ladies maintaining your sanity while you wait for the first ultrasound?

22. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

Well, it was a pleasure joining you guys, but I'm out.

U/S today showed baby measuring 7w1d, exactly on schedule, but with no heartbeat. D&E scheduled for Wednesday.

Good luck to you guys

23. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@JoJoGirl: hugs to you!

24. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

Thanks for the thoughts guys, for those who asked, my follow up scan is 8/14. Got call today that my progesterone was 10.2, so since its under 18, but still above 10, she's prescribing me supplements to start today. I guess that gives me a little hope that I have an action to take the next two weeks that may improve the outcome. I'm pretty down though. I've read a lot of statistics that say when the sac is too small, there's 80% miscarriage rate, and the lucky ones find the sac size caught up to the baby size.

25. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

@Dr pepper- so sorry it sounds like a blighted ovum. That's what i had my last pg and nothing developed in the sac so had a d&c at 10 weeks. Was heartbreaking seeing an empty sac

@JoJo so sorry to hear of your loss

26. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

@JoJoGirl: So sorry about your loss.

@runnerd: thinking good thoughts for you and hopefully these next two weeks go fast! Glad you got the supplements!

27. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@JoJoGirl: sending you love - I'm so sorry

@runnerd: I hope the supplements help and the sAc size catches up !

28. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@JoJoGirl: I'm so sorry, sending love and wishing you peace

29. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

@JoJoGirl: I'm so so sorry for your loss!

@runnerd: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that your next scan gives you some positive news!

30. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

Thanks all, good luck!

31. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

My U/S is Thursday...I have waited so long and yet it still seems like ages away!!!!! UGH!

Plus my morning (all damn day) sickness has kicked in full force again! Trying to find a protein powder to use when nothing sounds good.... ugh!

32. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

I have a second ultrasound on Thurs n nervously hoping both babies are still there with strong heartbeats. I'll be almost 9 weeks then. Dr got me worried about vanishing twin... Hoping for best. Hard to get excited n wanting to plan when so worried bout another loss

33. Alivoo01

@Mrs D: Congrats on your new job!!

@Dr. Pepper: I'm so sorry to hear about your empty sac! I know you said you're certain on your dates, but I'm going to stay positive for you and hope your dates are just off! Limbo is terrible. I went through the same exact thing earlier this year. PM me if you wanna chat.

@runnerd: 1 week behind isn't too bad, and you have a good heartbeat! Praying they're just being double sure and it's nothing really! I'm also on progesterone supplements. Good luck!

@Lilbear: I don't. I just act like a crazy preggo lady in my head. lol.

@JoJoGirl: I'm so, so sorry to hear, and that you have to go through this. *hugs*

@Mrs D: Boo on all day sickness!

@sassymama34: Fingers crossed for ya!

34. Alivoo01

With all these questionable pregnancies and a loss, you ladies are making me hella nervous! My 1st appt isn't until next Monday, and while I'm glad my appetite has returned and nausea is mostly gone, I'm scared of what it could mean.

We already had a loss back in March that resulted in a D&C (similar to what @Dr. Pepper is going through. HCG #'s were going up for 3 weeks but no further development, and when it did, it was way, way behind). So I'm scared as crap we'll have to go through it again.

We need some good news up in here sheesh!

35. Matcha Latte

olive / 70 posts

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to hear about all of the bad news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things turn out okay. I ended up having an ultrasound at my first appointment last week and although I was measuring a few days behind everything looked good and there was a good heartbeat so I'm hoping things continue to progress well.

I've been dealing with terrible nausea and all day sickness with quite a bit a vomiting so I have been taking it easy. It seems worse than with #1... Nothing seems to work and I am having trouble even holding down water :(.

36. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

I had my first ultrasound today! We saw the heartbeat and baby's measurements are looking good. I graduated from my RE today and have my first appointment with a midwife at 10 weeks. Yay!!!

Good luck to everyone else on upcoming appointments!

37. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@winter_wonder: congrats! That is great that you saw the heartbeat and graduated from your RE!!

38. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@Matcha Latte: I'm so glad the heartbeat was good! Sorry to hear about the vomiting. I too have had awful nausea and fatigue

@Alivoo01: I am terrified too!

39. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@MrsLilybugg: Yes it was super exciting! I feel so attached so some of the nurses at my clinic, it's going to be weird going somewhere else!

How are you feeling?

40. Alivoo01

@Matcha Latte: Yay for a good appt and hearing the heartbeat. Yuck and boo on the intense morning sickness though.

@winter_wonder: Congrats on graduating and hooray for good baby stats!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee