Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2016 - Nurserys

1. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Our nursery is done! I made it's own post because I love it, lol. http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/our-where-the-wild-things-are-nursery?replies=2#post-2453637

2. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

@Mrs D: Thanks, your nursery is so beautiful! Makes me want to decorate one for a girl.

3. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

Progress report - the overhead light and dimmer are installed, the closet has knobs, the curtains are on rings now so they're easier to open/close, the bookcase was delivered and is half assembled, the recliner is supposed to come in today! We should be able to pretty much finish everything this weekend, yay!

4. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@erinbaderin: nice work!!! I put up these hearts tonight...deciding still if it's just right or a smidge to thin...but proud I was able to get this done after working, making dinner and chasing a toddler!!!

5. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

One more item off the list tonight! Basinett is ready!

6. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@Mrs D: I think they look great! I like how they go onto the ceiling. We put up part of the decal last night too - the monkey on the branch went up but then we looked at how many leaves there were and decided to hold off. Hopefully I'm going to get it all assembled this weekend and then I'll finally have pictures to show!

7. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@erinbaderin: Thanks!!! I am pleased so far...but thinking I may add a few more to thickin it up a little...

Just finally got the last item I needed from Target (it had been going in and out of stock on me!!!) so it will arrive mid next week. Once I get it assembled the closet is all organized.

8. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

We got everything pretty much set up, and the nursery is basically all together! Just need to replace the French blinds with horizontal and then get some baskets for the bottom shelf of the bookcase.

9. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@erinbaderin: it looks soooo great!! I love the wall color and the decal! It's coming together great!!!

10. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@erinbaderin: lovely!

11. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@Mrs D: @Navy_Mommy: Thanks! I'm happy with how it came out, I keep going in there to just sit because it's nice and relaxing in there.

12. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

Need to touch up the paint on one wall, and clear some clutter from the pack n play, but our nursery corner is complete! I even stocked it with snacks (protein/granola bars) so I'll have an initial stash when we come home.

13. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

The nursery finally feels presentable...just waiting on her name for above the banner!!!

14. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@Mrs D: So pretty! I love all the personal touches that you made yourself, you've made it really special.

@mrsrain: Great colours!

15. ksnow

apricot / 371 posts

Almost done! Still need to hang a fishermans net in the corner w a wooden buoy I found! And I'd like to get some nice looking books to fill out the shelves...

16. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@ksnow: It looks great! I love the navy - nice and bright without being TOO bright. It looks so fresh and clean!

17. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

Finishing touch...the name is official now...

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee