Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Well, I already had mine
    But my next one is August 3rd, at 8w1d, and I am equally as nervous about that one!

2. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@lilyann: mine is tomorrow! Eek I am so nervous July 26th. But we did Clomid and ovidrel and I think that why it's sooner

3. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

I just got my positive today...it feels really late for when my EDD is!

EDD: 3-21 (two days before 5 year anniversary!)
    How far: estimated 5w6d
    Lineup: first nonfur
    First appointment: I'll be calling in tomorrow!
    Symptoms: bloated and severe dizzy spells! I also work with kids with severe needs and all of a sudden they started biting me and for some reason that's what made me test!
    Who have I told?: NO ONE! Not even my husband! I will be telling him tomorrow (we're stressed right now with two bathroom remodels-all our work!). I'm buying bandannas to put on the pups tomorrow for when he gets home!

4. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Weswife: Yay!!! I hope everything is perfect!

5. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

@mrsmacSLP: Congrats!!

6. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: good luck today! keep us posted

7. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@mrsmacSLP: congrats!!!

8. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@mrsmacSLP: congrats!

I have my ultrasound tomorrow!

9. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Weswife: how was your appt today?

10. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@MrsB2012: good luck!!

11. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@MrsB2012: Good luck tomorrow!!

12. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

Thanks everyone! This is a truly new territory for me!

Are there many first time moms in this group, I saw Weswife was!

13. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@lilyann: ugh I probably won't have an ultrasound until my gender/anatomy scan.

@mrsmacSLP: Ahhh congrats!! Happy to see you here. Your due date is one day after mine! Have you told your husband yet? Were you trying for very long?
    Also I think you and @Weswife: are the only first time moms here 😄

14. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@lilyann: she said everything looked great but I am still so scared! I see other peoples scans and worry mine doesn't look the same. But according to the doctor everything is great. We heard a heartbeat and recorded it yay!!! New due date is March 19 and we go back for a scan in two weeks and then two weeks after that! Praying for a sticky baby! I am so scared.

15. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: oh my gosh!!! soooo exciting!!! you heard the heartbeat!!! that's incredible!! they say that once you hear the heartbeat, the rate of m/c greatly decreases. Try not to have too much anxiety... we're all praying for each other to have sticky babies at this point!!!

16. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@oskarsmommy: @MrsB2012: I reposted only to Lilyann I didn't see you all responded! Sorry! Look above 😊!!!

17. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I know but last time we heard the heartbeat and it was so strong and two weeks later I miscarried! That's why I am so scared!

18. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@mrsmacSLP: congrats! Yay first time mommies! We got this girl!

19. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: great news!!!

I know, I can't relax yet either.. Although with my loss we never saw a heartbeat, and this one we did, the worry still lingers!

20. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@oskarsmommy: yeah see and I saw one last time! Strong too so it's just to scary! I mean I am excited and we love this baby so much! I just want to a badly for this baby to make it!

21. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: big hugs, hon. I didn't realize you've had a loss before We're all here each step of the way. All praying for sticky babies for everyone on this board
    @oskarsmommy: praying for a sticky baby for you too!!

22. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Mrs. Pen: No dating/first trimester ultrasound??

23. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: thanks! I am here for you guys too! It's so helpful to be able to share!

24. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@oskarsmommy: it does linger strong strong babies for us both ❤❤❤❤

25. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@MrsB2012: let us know how your ultrasound goes! Lots of prayers for a happy healthy baby!

26. Mrs. Pen

@lilyann: I guess not. I went to my primary family doctor yesterday and no mention of ultrasound. I'll be receiving the rest of my care at a birth center with a midwife. I can ask, but my initial visit isn't until August 23 and I'll already be 10 weeks.

27. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: have you had a midwife before? My cousin went with a midwife and didn't have a ultrasound later as well. I wonder if that's just how midwifes work?

28. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: yep. Had a midwife the whole way through with my first and at that birth center, they only allowed the one gender scan.
    I think midwives do tend to be more "natural" and for some reason, ultrasounds aren't deemed natural. I'd be fine with one! I'll have to ask at my visit. Four weeks feels so far though!!

29. Mrs. Pen

Okay is anyone else's bloating C R A Z Y?!? Seriously. I already look pregnant but not cute pregnant, like gross flabby pregnant. I'm a generally pretty fit person, but stomach has been my trouble area since my first pregnancy and it's just sooo gross looking right now. Ugh. I can't wear anything fitted right now.

30. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: oh gosh! I can't talk. I gained weight after my mc. Then I have been on hormones for months and gained more weight! Now with my pregnancy to help prevent mc I am on progesterone and it makes you so bloated!!!! My pants don't fit! I am way bigger for this pregnancy that I ever wanted to be. But unfortunately that's how life goes! Just glad we were blessed with a baby! I will worry about weight later! 😬 Plus I have so many food aversions absolutely nothing healthy goes in my mouth! I am six weeks and have gained 2.5 lbs. oh goodness!!!! But yes I am bloated but I think for me it's due to the progesterone. My last pregnancy my stomach was flat as a board! My friend though is pregnant just found out two days ago and she is bigger with bloating than I am! She is already in maternity pants! So it's a baby thing I guess 😊 Just embrace it 😊 That's what I am doing ❤❤❤

31. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Mrs. Pen: same boat, it sucks big time. I have been crazy bloated, especially after I eat! I think the progesterone suppositories are making things worse too!

32. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

Super bloated over here. I tried to work on my stomach muscles in between pregnancies but it's just going to happen after 4 pregnancies. Sigh. I can feel people at work looking at my stomach already

33. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

I'm super bloated here too. I feel like I'm not going to be able to hide this for very long at work.

My first OB apt is on Aug 9 and I really hope I get an ultrasound!!!

34. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: I am in the exact same spot! I was so skinny at the start of my last pregnancy, and now I am starting this one off 12 pounds heavier than the last I swear it must be the progesterone, the month I started it I gained weight right away. I am secretly hoping when I stop taking it I will drop the weight I gained...

35. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@oskarsmommy: haha! I am not necessarily hoping I lose weight I am just excited to not be so bloated! I have been on progesterone for four months now and I don't stop it till Aug. 18th! But all I say is hopefully it does what it needs to keep this baby strong and around!!!!

36. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@oskarsmommy: I'm about 12 pounds heavier at the start of this pregnancy to. I'm about 5 pounds heavier then when I started with my first. Lost a ton of weight really quickly after my first pregnancy and got to about 12 pounds below my pre preg weight by about 5 months PP. The second pregnancy, the weight didn't come off like that though haha.

Also in the super bloated camp. I use an elastic on my shorts haha, it's so much comfier.

Had my ultrasound today. The tech kind of scared me. She confirmed my last period, then casually she was like, so, were your cycles pretty regular? I was like, yes they were. Then she was like, hmm, you're just measuring smaller than you should, but you probably implanted late. I know I didn't implant late as I got a positive test at 9DPO. Then she said she got a better angle and I was only off by 3 days which was better then she first thought I guess.
    Other than that, things were good, she actually told me more then they usually do. The heart rate was 146 so pretty strong.
    It's my oldest daughters 3rd birthday today, so I'm so bagged from lots of running around today, getting ready for a ton of family over tonight for cake!

37. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@MrsB2012: I wish they would have told me the heart rate... I heard it but don't know what it was!

So glad everything went well! Yay heartbeat!

38. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Cole: @oskarsmommy: @MrsB2012: @sheskrafty: @lilyann: @Mrs. Pen: @mrsmacSLP:

If I missed tagging anyone sorry! I tried to get you all! But it was being weird!

I have to share this with you all, I think it's so neat! I told my principal I was pregnant and she told me that is you go to "womb with a view" they can record the heartbeat from the baby and put it on something that goes in a stuffed animal and then you can press it and hear the babies heartbeat! I had to share! Ps if you don't have "womb with a view" my cousin found another place who does the same thing she lives far away!

39. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Weswife: I've heard of things like that, so cute!

40. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Nausea has hit hard!!! what do I eat? ... I tried sour patch kids and currently am sucking on lifesavers hard candy.. Any other tricks?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee