Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 POAS

1. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@mrskansas: I started journaling. At the end I write a couple things that I am looking forward to that are unrelated to TTC, and also a couple of things I am grateful for. It seems to at least help elevate my mood.

2. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I have been trying to read books that allow me to escape, and work on projects that bring me joy. I also am hoping to get some sort of movement in every day, I have started with squats and planks. I'm also meditating (or at least trying it)

3. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry you're feeling down lately. When we were TTC with our first I would do things that I knew I wouldn't want to or be able to do once pregnant, like whiten my teeth, perm my hair or meet friends for cocktails. It made me feel like I was accomplishing something at least. A couple of weeks ago at Disneyland (this was a few weeks after an early MC) I also enjoyed being able to go on rides with DS.

So right now I'm coming up with all the things I won't get to do when/if I get pregnant again, to pass the time now.

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I don't know if anyone else will find this amusing, but I couldn't help but laugh a little while reading.
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/02/22/13-surprising-sperm-killers.html

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Raspberry: I'm sorry for your loss That's a good idea though. I should start doing all the things I won't be able to do when I'm pregnant

6. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: Glad we have a glass shower door, but yea all of this made me laugh.

7. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: What I'm trying to do lately is to focus on the present. Dwelling too much on past TTC is sad and thinking too much about future TTC is overwhelming - I wonder how many more OPKs, BFNs, ultrasounds with bad news, etc there will be before a take-home baby. When I do have positive thoughts about future TTC I worry that I'm just getting my hopes up to have them disappointed again, and still feel blah. You know the mantra "today I'm pregnant." I think that works for TTC as well. So today I tried thinking "today I'm healing." And I'm trying to take actions to help with that as well, like eating healthy to restore nutrients. At other times I'm going to try thinking "today I'm gearing up to ovulate", or "today my body is getting rid of last cycle so it's ready to try again," etc. I don't know if it will help, but seems worth a try...

It is a very long day at work today, and I'm already totally spent. I definitely feel anemic, I started taking OTC iron yesterday and hope it kicks in soon.

8. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@periwinklebee: those sound like great ways of coping and I am gonna try to keep those in mind.

9. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I like your mantras, I think I will try adding them to my meditations

10. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@mrskansas: Looks like you won't be getting to those activities after all!

Good luck!

11. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I'm getting incredibly faint lines on my
    Wondfos. I either Od later than usual due to b complex or it's another chemical I think. If it is another chemical I'd be given progesterone for "next" time... don't really know what to think.

12. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Hmm... did you have any ovulation signs later than usual, like ewcm? Do you have a picture of the Wondfo? They take forever to get dark.

13. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: I think it may be in the feb poas thread.. lemme look

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: Wow everyone had super complicated cycles in Feb.

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: I have my fingers crossed for you I'm sorry it has been such a rollercoaster My current fantasy is to be one of those women who finds out at like 8 weeks and gets to skip half of the first trimester and know right away how things are looking, not that it's likely to happen. The limbo sucks, and I'm sure for you especially after the past few months.

@snarkybiochemist: Meditation sounds awesome - do you use any particular method?

16. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: At the moment I am just trying to figure out what works best for me. I have found some guided fertility meditations online but I can't decide if I like them and want to use them as my focus or if I want to do something more general

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: That's awesome. I like trail running as meditation, but it doesn't really work in the middle of winter, or when I'm not allowed to exercise. I'm thinking maybe I should experiment with something more traditional...

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I have been trying to take even a minute or two everyday to just focus and breath, even if I don't have time for something longer

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

So when I was getting my period targeted ads showed me ads for thinx now targeted ads are showing me clearblue digital tests. I'm not sure which bugs me more.

20. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: ugh fingers crossed!

21. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I accidentally responded to mrs Kansas in by b complex thread- lists in case anyone's interested

And thanks for the good thoughts. It's really hard not to get invested even when it's not more than a shadow

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: I'm thinking so many good thoughts for you!

23. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Wooo! I'm in the TWW! This cycle is shaping up to be much better than the last one. I was able to get a definitive positive OPK and a temperature shift. Looks like I ovulated on CD 15!

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Tionn3: Good luck!!

25. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: awesome good luck

26. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Tionn3: Sounds promising! Yay!

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tionn3:

It's another very long day at work for me. As I mentioned earlier, I'm trying to keep my mind in the present, but the present can seem hard and I wish I could feel like things with TTC would get easier. But given how things have gone so far, it doesn't seem very realistic to expect that. I still have some lingering physical symptoms, including a little bump that I'm sure no one else notices with loose clothing but it is a very noticeable reminder to me. And sometimes the emotions just hit me. It takes a lot of energy to go on with whatever work stuff I have to do pretending like everything is great. I'm drinking a cup of rooibos tea now (yum) hoping it will be a little pick-me-up.

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: sorry you are having a rough day (or days as it may be). I hope you are able to find ways to take care of yourself

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Thank you

30. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm sorry you're having a rough day. All of the emotions you're feeling are totally normal. Things will get better. Sending you healing thoughts. HEAL, HEAL, HEAL

31. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm sorry. The days do seem to drag on when you want something so badly and it just isn't happening in the time you had hoped.
    I wish I had words of wisdom or something that you make you feel better, but I don't. I still struggle. Many days I think to myself, "well, I should be 17 weeks now..." and have a hard time coping. But I try to remember that it WILL happen and just to trust in your body and as hard as it is, be patient.

32. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: sending big hugs.

@Tionn3: good luck!

33. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Cycle Day: 18

TTC Cycle: 1year

Ovulation Date: Today!

POAS Date: 3/6/17

Baby #: 2

What's up this month: First clomid cycle. Took 50mg days 3-7. At my second ultrasound I have one mature follicle! I got a positive opk last night, and it was still positive this morning. Will BD one more time tonight. Also, they called in progesterone, which I started two nights ago.

For Fun: What do you look forward to when spring begins? Nice weather!

34. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 ttcbee, dcyogabee
    3/7 tionn3
    3/13 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea, knittylady
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/31 bushelandapeck
    TBA lilyofthewest
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: Do you want me to keep you on the March list?

36. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

I haven't "officially" joined a thread for a couple of months but hoping for luck on this second post-MC cycle.

Cycle Day: 15
    TTC Cycle: 6?
    Ovulation Date: this week
    POAS Date: 3/6
    Baby #: 4
    What's up this month: on vacation for O week so I'm hoping that some relaxation and a little more sleep will help.
    For Fun: What do you look forward to when spring begins? Spring here in Colorado means more snow so I'm hoping to get out snowshoeing a few more times this season!

37. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yes please

38. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 ttcbee, dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/13 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/31 bushelandapeck
    TBA lilyofthewest
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@shellio: I hope this is your month, I hope this is all of our months
    @knittylady: taken off, I hope this is a sticky baby for you

40. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

Sounds like this is going to be a great month!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee