Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 moms!

1. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@LaughLines: I love and adore you. And your sweet family. Glad to see you here. T was born 3/2.

2. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

Seems like a lot of us are on #2 or 3!

3. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@pachamama: experienced mama board 😂

4. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@pachamama: crazy, no first time moms yet!

Anyone already feeling round ligament pain? I also felt it after each retrieval, so maybe my body is just in permanent RLP mode. But if I turn the wrong way/too fast in bed I already have it BAD.

5. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@SweetiePie: I don't know if it's round ligament pain but I feel like "squeezing" almost like a Braxton hicks. But I'm having absolutely no spotting or cramping
    It's weird.

I made an oatmeal banana smoothie this morning and the baby likes it! Yay! No nausea

6. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@SweetiePie: yes! I thought I was crazy! I coughed while in bed the other night and almost doubled over in pain with the shock of it. It went away quickly but holy moly. When I turn or twist too quickly I feel it too. I tried to talk myself out of it since RLP shouldn't happen so soon, but maybe my body is just dusty and old lol

7. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I had it after each retrieval and my RE said that the swelling of the ovaries can cause it. So I would imagine that since our uteruses are already expanding and it's not our first rodeo, 1) we are more susceptible and 2) we are more aware of it (like know exactly what it is and what it feels like).

8. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@SweetiePie: I suppose that makes sense. I thought that maybe our uterus having already expanded for one baby before would lead it to more readily expand for the second and on, but I'm only 4 weeks. No matter how I try to rationalize it, I'm feeling it!

9. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Wow! Already a March 2018 board!! It's gonna fly ladies - I was JUST you! Lots of love and luck to you all!

10. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

@youboots: Thank you! I've really appreciated your support along with the rest of the Mar 15 moms!

@pachamama: @Mrs.Panda: @SweetiePie: I've noticed when due date boards are mostly moms of 2+ they're not as active because we already kind of know what's going on a bit and dont need as much help... or are more busy... i dont know. But hopefully we can be an active support group!

11. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@LaughLines: I'm hopeful that we can stay active and come together over the challenges of having more than one. I'm already feeling the guilt of having to split my time in the future from my daughter and trying to comprehend how I will love another baby as much as I love her!

12. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I agree it will be hard to show #2 the same love and I'm already feeling guilty about how much less attention i will be showing my son... BUT I had a REALLY hard time bonding with my little guy. We had a rough start. I was not a mom who fell in love at first sight. It sounds so terrible to say but it took a long time to get close to him. I wonder if it's because he was a boy and didn't look a THING like me. He was like a stranger! And not socially engaged til he was like a year old. So I'm hoping #2 I will feel a little closer to

13. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@pachamama: that's really awesome of you to admit that. I didn't fall in love at first sight either, but I warmed up relatively quickly. I blame the anesthesia and postpartum anxiety/depression. I'm super afraid of having PPA again. The thoughts were so frightening.

14. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: @Mrs.panda @laughlines

I feel like I'll be pretty active here (even though it's my second) because the thought of 2 babes overwhelms me. I know some people have 3+
    but I'm trying to imagine splitting myself.

Side note- can I whine a little about my nausea. Me no likey. Can I have my first perfect pregnancy back please? Lol
    Just kidding. I got my requisitions for blood work and scans from the doc. Going to book my appointments today. Yay!!

15. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@SweetiePie: that's a good point! Our bodies no the drill lol
    I'm really interested to see how quickly I start to show

16. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@StrawberryShortie: I'm also gonna whine (but it makes me so happy that I have symptoms finally!). I have some WEIRD symptoms- dry skin with acne (WTF), TERRIBLE dry mouth (why?!), super bitchy, heartburn, lightheaded, peeing constantly (with DS even at 9m pregnant I did not have increased urination), but zero fatigue and very few aversions which is nice.

Also, I feel like I am showing the tiniest bit at night but I am also eating like a fat pig these because #dontcare

17. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Oh man, I had bad PPD/A. It was winter and her in northern NY it's rough. The lack of sleep in the first 100 Days of Darkness really got me. One night I had hallucinations as I was trying to close my eyes of like graffiti and neon swirls and I was like oh shit. My OB prescribed me Zoloft which I never took but prob should have.

18. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: yes! The peeing! What is up with that?! I feel like I'm going every five minutes

19. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

Sooooo is everyone finding out the gender? Or team green?

I'm conflicted. We were team green first time around and it was amazing. Not sure what to do for LO2

20. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@StrawberryShortie: I am waking every night at 12 to pee. Its so perturbing to me bc I don't even think 9m pregnant I got up so much at night. The u/s tech was horrified at how much my bladder can hold. #teacherproblems
    I am finding out! I need to bond. And I'm a planner hardcore. I want a girl sooo bad ❤❤🙌

21. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@StrawberryShortie: @pachamama: I am most definitely finding out ASAP. It's not in my personality to be surprised since I am a planner to the extreme. We found out we were having a girl with my daughter at 13 weeks lol

Beta HCG for yesterday (17 DPO) was 1257! Getting another tomorrow. So thankful they are high!

22. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama I have a scan booked for Thursday and the tech is like "drink 1 L 1 hour before you come" and I'm thinking - I'm going to pee on a stranger lol

@mrs.panda
    I feel like I need to find out too to plan but the surprise last time was so great
    Hoping for a little boy

23. SerenaLMS

apple seed / 1 posts

Hi! I just today found out I'm pregnant (still doesn't seem that real) and since I'm still super close with my group from my first pregnancy, of course the first thing I did was come here to join

EDD: If my estimate is right, March 26 2018 (the day before my son's third birthday)

First child? No - I have a 2 year old son.

Any symptoms? Nope.

Who have you told? Just my husband!

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I am still in disbelief and just hoping this sticks. I was horribly sick with my first so I'm also hoping this time is around is different. I'm also feeling a little sad that my son's birthday will be so close to this one (or even same day!) because I don't want him to feel less special

24. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs.Panda: are you with a RE? How are you getting your HCG measured?
    @SerenaLMS: welcome, glad you're here! Fingers crossed for your little nugget. My sister and I have bdays a few days apart and I am an attention whore AND my parents made us share bday parties and I never minded FWIW!

25. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@SerenaLMS: hi! Welcome and congrats!

26. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@pachamama: no, I'm not. I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner so I'm ordering these tests myself like a CRAZY person 😣

27. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@SerenaLMS: welcome doll! Glad you are here!

28. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Mrs.Panda: that's a great beta! Mine at 17dpo was 770 and my RE was very pleased with it.

29. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Hey All!

I'll join

EDD: March 16th

First child? This will be LO2 , I have a just turned 2 year old son Where does the time go??

Any symptoms? A dull headache that I've had for days, and vivid dreams

Who have you told? DH, My parents (we had to) and I will be forced to tell my BFF because we planned a weekend getaway this weekend and it will be impossible to hide.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Still nervous to be in the early stages, excited that I will have the same midwives that I had last time.... nervous about the newborn/lack of sleep stage WITH a toddler!

30. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Reese: welcome! Sounds like you had a good experience with your midwives? Nice!

31. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@SweetiePie: That makes me happy! Thank you!

32. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

March Due Dates

3rd: LaughLines
    3rd: PachaMama
    10th: StrawberryShortie
    15th: SweetiePie ( )
    16th: Reese
    20th: KnittyLady
    23rd: Mrs.Panda
    26th: SerenaLMS

33. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@SerenaLMS: @Reese: Welcome! More experienced moms! I think this is going to be an interesting group, I'm excited

34. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Reese: yay another Canadian mum! Welcome!
    I'm trying to go the midwife route this time
    So excited to meet them

35. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Reese: Hi!!!!! Yay welcome!

Wow. The yucky hungover feeling is def hitting earlier this time. Cold coke has been making me feel better. And I may or may not have just housed a Big Mac. It was literally the only thing that sounded palatable.
    Also just realized my sister is coming for 4 days and while I initially thought I could hide this from her, I don't think I'll be able to. Between feeling crappy and not drinking and wanting to go to bed by 9:30. Undecided if I should just let her wonder or just flat out say it. But then I feel like I need to tell my mom. We are all close but I'm just not ready to tell them. Blah. Oh well. Not everything goes as planned I guess.

36. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@pachamama: @Mrs.Panda: I had PPD/A with my first as well and was so terrified it would happen again with DS2. We ended up hiring a post-partum doula (who mostly occupied my older son, but also helped me with anything I needed around the house or physically while I healed) and I even had my placenta encapsulated! I didn't end up taking the pills because the PPD never hit. DH and I like to joke that the placenta pills scared my depression straight.

37. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I had a scan today because I was having some one sided pain. I was totally freaked out and crying most of the day, I was so scared. But! We have a gestational sac and yolk sac in the uterus! I am so relieved to not worry about an ectopic, but I'm sure by tomorrow regular loss fears will start to creep in. Thanks anxiety!

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: I completely missed your - congrats!!! I am SO, SO happy and hopeful for you

39. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@knittylady: yay for IUP!!

40. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

Omg you guysssssss!!!! This was my due date board a year ago 😭😭😭😭😭 seriously, its crazy to wrap my head around- a year ago I found out I was pregnant with my sweet boy. I was due March 27 and had him march 10.

Good luck to all the mamas here!!! Sending you much love and positive pregnancy vibes ❤💙💜💚

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee