1. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs. Pen: thanks!! I love when "board graduates " pop in to say hi

2. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Mrs. Pen: thank you! I can't believe my daughter is almost 3 😭

3. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Mrs. Pen: yay March 10th (that's my due date!)
    Thanks for the love xoxox

4. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@SweetiePie: lol to the Big Mac!
    I bought an entire case of mangos today. Should last me about 2 days

5. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

Dipping a toe in here!

EDD: March 25th
    First child? This will be my third! DS turned 3 in march and DD turned 1 a couple weeks ago.
    Any symptoms? Not really... kind of tired. But I just found out yesterday so I'm still early (right around 4 weeks)
    Who have you told? DH
    Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Nervous in early pregnancy as usual. I had a loss between ds and dd. also nervous about a friend going through infertility. Every time she hears a pregnancy announcement she is devastated and I don't want to be the one to do that to her...

6. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: welcome! Yay another Canadian mummy (I think that's 3 now)

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Also another experienced mum. This board is going to be so interesting

7. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: yay, hi! 🤗

8. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

Yup. Nausea and General stomach discomfort definitely in full force. And this morning when I came downstairs and smelled coffee it turned my stomach. 😫 I love coffee in the morning. Last time it got better after first tri but it makes me so sad.

9. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pachamama: yes! I loved them! Even one of the MW that I had never met ended up being there for part of my labour and she was amazing ❤

10. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@StrawberryShortie: when do you meet them?? I hope you love them! And yay to Canadian moms! Maybe we will do a play date while on mat leave 😉

11. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: 🇨🇦 Takeover! Welcome!

12. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

Girls, I am so so so dizzy. I'm worried about anemia so I made chicken livers pate because it has a ton of iron but ickkkkk, I don't like feeling lightheaded.
    How can 2 pregnancies be so different?!

13. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: welcome! I've seen you around here forever! Positive thoughts for you. I also have a friend struggling with infertility and I'm dreading telling her. I remember the feeling of hearing news when I was TTC for months and it was so hard.

14. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Reese: yes! I see them mid August. Super excited to pair hypno birthing process with having a midwife at the birth

15. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

@SerenaLMS: are you from the March 2015 mamas? I am - it looks like you have a new username so I don't recognize you

16. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

March Due Dates

3rd: LaughLines
    3rd: PachaMama
    10th: StrawberryShortie
    15th: SweetiePie ( )
    16th: Reese
    20th: KnittyLady
    23rd: Mrs. Panda
    25th: Mrs. Champagne
    26th: SerenaLMS

17. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Welcome!

18. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

So I went in for my dating scan today.

She jellied me up and starts moving the "scanned" around my bladder (lol) and she starts slowly sliding it across my pelvis and I shouted "I see a flutter!"

She's like "good eye!"

So LO2 is measuring 7 weeks exactly, and we have a fantastic heartbeat. Little booger is just chilling on the left side of my uterus. Too cute!

How's everyone else feeling today?

19. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@StrawberryShortie: my appointment is mid August too! I was actually going to wait until 12 weeks to have an ultrasound since I'm certain about my dates but know you're reallyyyy making me want to go for a dating ultrasound!

20. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@SerenaLMS: @LaughLines: I have the same question!

21. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@StrawberryShortie: oh that's awesome! I am counting down the hours til my scan Monday.
    @Reese: I also had great luck with my midwives. I'm convinced it was because of them that I was able to have a safe, easy, unmedicated birth (even tho I begged for an epidural)

22. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@StrawberryShortie: yay for a great scan! I have another on weds and I'm so excited.
    I really need to find an OB 😬

23. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Reese: it definitely gave me some piece of mind and just love seeing all the stages

@pachamama that is exactly why I want a midwife. I did the whole hypno birthing thing last time but because I had an OB I was put through the "medicated paces" needless to say five hours on pitocen maxed out dose, kicked my hypno birthing in the ass

@sweetiepie yay! So excited for you

24. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@StrawberryShortie: @pachamama: @Reese: Ok so jealous of your midwife experiences! I know I'm going to have to have a repay c-section I thought about a VBAC, but after last time I don't know if I could go through all that labor to face another urgent surgery.

25. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

You can take me off the list. Having another miscarriage

26. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@LaughLines: I'm so sorry

27. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@LaughLines: nooooooo I'm so sorry. Ugh I don't even know you and want to cry for you.

28. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@LaughLines: I'm so sorry Hun

29. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@LaughLines: oh no I'm so sorry

30. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@LaughLines: I'm so sorry

31. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@LaughLines: I'm so very sorry.

32. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

Morning mums.

Last night I was having what felt like Braxton Hicks contractions. No bleeding and it wasn't pain, just a squeezing pressure and then a release. Anyone else get Braxton hicks early on?

Side note* it makes sleeping really really awesome

33. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@StrawberryShortie: no contractions but I get back pain some times which worries me a little. OH, my midwife said this morning there's usually more cramping pregnancy#2.

34. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

I had my dating scan today and all is well HR of 172, measured 8w4d, she could see the yolk sac and spine. A little weight off my shoulders!

35. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: that's amazing! Congrats!
    I'm counting the days til the NT scan
    I can't believe how fast time is going

36. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

Hi, ladies!

EDD: 3/28

First child? No, this is baby #2. Our son is 3y3m.

Any symptoms? Crampy & tired.

Who have you told? DH when I got the positive test on Friday; my mom today. The plan for right now is not to tell anyone else until at least the first ultrasound. I want to tell LO before we tell DH's parents and our siblings, LO's cousins, etc.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Honestly, I'm really anxious. We've been trying for almost a year and I'm scared something will go wrong. I saw my OB today for blood work. I have an appointment with the nurse practitioner and my first ultrasound scheduled for 8/15. I'll be one day shy of 8 weeks then. Now to try to remain calm for the next 3 weeks. One day at a time!

37. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@StrawberryShortie: I'm definitely cramping but it doesn't feel like BH. I'm only 4w5d though.

@pachamama: Congrats on a good scan!

38. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

March Due Dates

3rd: PachaMama
    10th: StrawberryShortie
    15th: SweetiePie ( )
    16th: Reese
    20th: KnittyLady
    23rd: Mrs. Panda
    25th: Mrs. Champagne
    26th: SerenaLMS
    28th: JHD

39. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@jhd: so glad to see you here!

@StrawberryShortie: I'm having cramping but not like BH. I'm also only 5w3d.

@pachamama: so glad your scan was great!

40. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thank you!! so excited to be here!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee