Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I know this isn’t positive, the last two days were super positive, but this is still dark. Does that mean I should keep bding?

2. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LAZB: You can, but I don't think you have to. Do you still have fertile cm? If so, then I would just it case. But my guess is your surge is probably just doing more of a slow decline.

3. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry! If Af doesn't show today I would definitely get a frer!

4. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@lilyofthewest: Welcome!!

@BadgerMom: So sorry about your spotting!

5. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: I would, But that's just me.

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: @MrsMom: @BadgerMom: @Ginaandcorey: Thank you ladies for the support as always. I had a good cry in the shower, then put on a liner and am reading Harry Potter to my little. Trying to think about how grateful I am to have my little and just trust that we will have a new baby soon. So far I feel less destroyed than last month at least

7. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: Give her big hugs! As I keep hurrying these months along because of TTC, I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy the child I have. I have to catch myself from giving the child that "could be" more attention than DS because that's not fair, but TTC does f'ed up things to our heads.

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: seriously. I feel like the worst momma ever some days. I'm just trying to make you a sibling kid! So glad I can vent here and that I have people who get it 😊

9. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: hugs, mama. It's so hard. I'm reading HP with my little, too. My mama guilt is bad right now because I'm traveling for work. I brought the book with me so I can read to her at bedtime.

Stark white frer today at 11dpo. Guess I must just have a touch of a stomach bug or something. I'm bummed. If we don't end up getting pregnant again, I told my husband I'm having a midlife crisis and getting a 4 door wrangler.

@BadgerMom: good point there. It's hard to want to rush things for TTC when you want to enjoy every moment with your current little.

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: it is so hard! I try and be thankful I'm there for all the little moments but ttc has definitely made that harder.
    I'm all for the fun cars!!

I'm headed to the grocery store once hubby gets home and might grab a frer for morning in case my period still hasn't made an appearance. Is there a way to make sure they're the flat ones?

11. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Boo on the BFN. I think getting the Wrangler is a completely fair compromise tho!

I keep thinking if it doesn't happen and we decide to give up, I'm scheduling an amazing vacation to a Zika infested tropical island

.@MamaBear87: You'll be able to tell by the picture/description on the box.

12. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: the flat ones?

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: FRERs had a relatively brief stint with a new improved "curved" design and everyone HATED them.

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: thanks. I figured but thought I would ask

@Ginaandcorey: they also make curved frers which are notorious for evaps

15. 2mamakrewe

pea / 7 posts

@Ginaandcorey: he is a former coworker of my wife who had commented once randomly he would be open to it. (We have had lots of male friends who offer, but we don't consider most of them for a variety of reasons lol.) It was several years later when we asked him if he really meant it and he was still so open to helping us. He has been one of the most amazing humans ever to work with during this process. ❤

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@2mamakrewe: so cool that you have a known donor!! I can imagine it's quite the task choosing a donor though

Hubby is bribing me with pizza to not go to the store tonight. He wants no more uncertainty so doesn't want me to test until Wednesday, which is my birthday 😂. Hold me! I don't know if I'll make it 2 more days

17. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@2mamakrewe: that is so great that you know him!
    @MamaBear87: haha hubby is so sweet. Do you still have cheapies? Keep peeing on those?

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: i do but I looked up one of the independent studies on how sensitive various brands are and the ones I have need hcg at 25. Which is super doubtful for tomorrow. I'm just going to wait 😨

19. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Ugh. So I really don't think I'm pregnant, but... My spotting didn't last yesterday. I had brown discharge when I wiped after my first morning pee, but nothing really later. This morning my temp was down a little but still above cover line and no AF like I expected. Also, I can only find slightly tinged cm when I check internally, nothing when I wipe. I took a Walmart cheapie just in case and watched it for about a minute. BFN. Well I just came back probably an hour plus later to this... It has slight pink color in person that isn't coming across in the picture. But I'm 15 dpo, surely I should have a glaring positive by now if this is really something?!

20. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: I'd take another test. Anything light like that after its dry I don't trust
    But fingers crossed for you!! The limbo is so hard

22. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: I agree. I’ve never used one of those before so I have no idea if this is normal for a negative test or not. Unfortunately it was all I have so now I’ll have to go out and buy new FRERs. Maybe I’ll wait and see if AF shows up later today as expected and then go from there.

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: I'm still waiting for my period also. Took another cheapie this morning and negative. I hate all this waiting. Trying to look on the bright side, if my period comes acupuncture seemed to help me relax and get my lp back to normal
    Hoping your period doesn't show!

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: ahhhh, I don’t know! I feel like people get evaps on those, but it looks totally possible!

25. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@BadgerMom: Aggggh! Pee on everything!

26. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@BadgerMom: ahhhh!!!!! So exciting! I think a line like that is not unheard of at 15dpo! Frer! 4 hr hold! Crossing everything for you!

27. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@MamaBear87: hope af stays aways but glad there is some positivity with a good lp/ decent cycle

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Cycle Day: 20
    TTC Cycle: 11/First month on Clomid
    Ovulation Date: CD 15
    POAS Date: March 8 ish?
    Baby #: 2 (Son will be 2 next month)

29. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

Updated!!

POAS Date:
    BadgerMom: 3/5
    MamaBear87: 3/7
    Samsmom: 3/8
    Lazb: 3/8(ish)
    2MamaKrewe: 3/9
    GinaandCorey: 3/10
    Marfi: 3/11
    Mrs Lavender: 3/12
    YouBoots: 3/20
    Umbreon: 3/22
    Foolsintherain (woohoo again): 3/30

BFPs:
    lioneyes
    RPPARKER

30. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Sams Mom: welcome! Fx for you

31. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: Definitely retest with a frer!

@lilyofthewest: I second the pee on everything! LOL I wont be peeing on anything until April so I'm living through all of you LOL.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@FoolsintheRain: thank you! I keep thinking I should wait until after my best friend's baby shower/gender reveal saturday to test so it doesn't affect my mood. But I just really feel like this is the month. ahhhhhhh

33. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: Welcome! I'm starting my first round of clomid too, waiting for AF currently. I got pregnant with my son on my second round 4 years ago this month

So much luck to you!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: Thank you, my son is the product of me failing to count cycle days correctly after using the Natural Family Planning/Pull & Pray method for 3 1/2 years. So the plan of not having babies until we were married for 3 years turned into finding out I was 6 weeks 3 months after we got married... oops. I know surprise babies sometimes rub people ttc wrong, and I get it because I am on the other end of it now. I'm just so hopeful that clomid helps me conceive quickly.

35. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom: Welcome! I think there are a few of us on this board who may not have had surprise first pregnancies, but conceived on the first try. I look at it now as such a blessing and a curse. For me, I think it set such an unrealistic precedent for conceiving number 2 and it almost makes me angry. Which I know is stupid, but that's still how I feel about it.

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: I feel you 100%! It doesn't help that my mom was pregnant within 2 months all 3 times she came off of birthcontrol after deciding they wanted to try for another baby.

37. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: LOL Everyone is different, I've had reproductive issues all along where as my other family members just think about having one and Bam....it doesn't bother me either way. I'm sorry you're having a harder time this time around.

38. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I feel like emotionally it would be harder for someone who has had a natural easy conception once and struggling for #2 than like me, knowing you have to have help because you had to have help before. We are all so strong to keep coming back month after month.

39. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MrsMom: Thank you for not taking what I said the wrong way. I realized after I said that that it might have come off insensitive and that was not my intention. I realize how incredibly lucky I was to get pregnant quickly the first time and I have the utmost respect for people who've had to try and try and try to conceive.

40. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: Oh absolutely not! I completely understand. It's all such a roller coaster ride of emotions all around. That's why I love this site so much, no matter if you have no trouble getting pregnant or have a lot of trouble, everyone's so supportive of each other.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee