Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2015 Mamas Labor && Announcements!

1. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: good luck, mama!! Hope it goes quick & easy for you!

2. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: Good luck mama!!! Can't wait to "meet" him

3. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@macintosh: Up nursing here too. So tired!

4. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: hope everything is going well and you have your LO in your arms

5. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Thanks everyone for the congrats...so glad she is here and we are smitten. Glad to be home now as a family of 4. Bp is still high so am staying on meds and being monitored.
    I have posted my crazy fast birth story if anyone wants to read it.

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/baby-squirreld-2s-birth-storyone-fast-birth#post-2185114

6. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

We welcomed Henry Theodore into the world at 12:51 last night. 7lbs 15oz, 19 1/2in. Things are going great - he's perfect. (Henry or Teddy).

7. blackbird

wonderful grape / 20453 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: congrats!!!!

8. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: he is sooooo adorable congrats!!!

9. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: Congrats!!! Love that picture

10. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: yay, glad to hear it!! What a cutie pie!!!

11. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: congrats!!

12. andthewildones

cherry / 180 posts

not much going on in here, huh? *whistle whistle*

13. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@andthewildones: nope, not yet... Anxiously awaiting having some news of my own to share... Any more symptoms, yourself??

14. andthewildones

cherry / 180 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: nothing here! have been popping into the june board thinking I will end up joining them.

15. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: @andthewildones: there is still a lot of the month left!! Your beautiful babies will be here soon

16. blackbird

Come on, may babies!!!

17. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

Wheee! I'm scheduled for an induction tomorrow!! I have started mild contractions, though, too, so maybe we won't need much help to get going. Had an appt today, so the Dr stripped my membranes after we watched my mild contractions on the NST monitor. I didn't even feel the 1st one, but recognized it after seeing the peaks on the tracer paper. Come on baby girl, we wanna meet you!

18. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: yay!!! We need some new babies!

19. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: Good luck!!! Hopefully she doesn't even wait til tomorrow!

20. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: yay! More May babies!!

21. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

Thanks ladies! Had pretty regular but mild contractions much of yesterday afternoon/last evening, but was able to sleep at home & now up & ready to kick them back into gear!

22. FSUAliss

pea / 10 posts

Congrats to all the mama's who have delivered! The babies are beautiful and those with quick births are what I am still hoping for!

No news here, I feel like baby may never come. Everyone kept saying babies come early these days but not mine! Today marks 40 weeks! No contractions yet. Looking forward to my doctor appointment tomorrow to see if I progressed any more.

@ANDTHEWILDONES: I might be joining you on the June board!

23. andthewildones

cherry / 180 posts

@FSUAliss: my next appt is tomorrow too! i hit 40wks next week.

24. enjollah

kiwi / 623 posts

Been MIA for the past couple months... We sold our house, moved into MIL's temporarily while our new house gets renovated. And throughout all of this, LO2 arrived at 38+1 on May 13th! LO1 was born right at 38weeks so I made sure we had all the essentials by 38 weeks. It's been tiring but I have to say LO2 has been a super good baby!

25. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@enjollah: congratulations!! That is a lot going on!!

26. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@enjollah: congrats mama!

27. blackbird

@enjollah: congrats!!

28. FSUAliss

pea / 10 posts

I went to the doctor today and I think she swept my membranes without telling me...not fun! Anyway, I am now 4cm and since I have been dilated and effaced for awhile now, the doctor wants to send me in tomorrow for induction. She said they will only administer a small amount of Pitocin and then they'll break my water (she thinks breaking my water is all I really need). Can't wait to meet our little girl tomorrow! Wish us luck!

29. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@enjollah: Congrats!!!

@FSUAliss: Good luck! Fingers crossed for a smooth, quick delivery!

30. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@FSUAliss: good luck!! Hope breaking your water does the trick !!

31. FSUAliss

pea / 10 posts

Keira Natalie made it into the world at 5:11am. No induction, no water breaking early. I think sweeping the membranes at the doctor yesterday did it. Labor was fast. I had cramping all day yesterday from the membrane sweep but they progressed a bit around 10pm. I was able to lightly fall asleep. Around 1am they became a little more intense and were about 3-4 minutes apart. Being the stubborn person I am, I waited until they became too hard to handle. We arrived at the hospital and I was 8-9 cm dilated, so no epidural for me. I was kind of hoping to go without but with the pain I was having, I was going to get one if I was under 7cm. Long story short, got in the hospital bed at 4:05 and she was here at 5:11! It was a rough ride, that's for sure. Mommy and baby are doing good.

32. blackbird

@FSUAliss: congrats!!!!

33. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@FSUAliss: Wow that was fast! Congrats!

34. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@FSUAliss: congratulations!! Love that little face

35. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

Finally our little girl has arrived!! Had a membrane sweep Tue, cramps, bloody show & mild contractions. Then not much happened Wed & we got bumped from the induction schedule due to a busy day on the labor ward. On Thu 4am, my water broke and we then spent ALL day in the hospital & I finally gave birth at 3am this morning!

36. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: congrats!!!! She is beautiful!!

37. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@FSUAliss: congrats!!!! Eyes are wide open!! So pretty!

38. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: Congrats!!!

39. blackbird

@GoGoSnoGirl: congrats!!!

40. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

Membrane sweeps really seemed to do the trick with this group!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee