Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2015 Mamas Labor && Announcements!

1. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Ms.Badger: I'm so ecstatic for you my dear! What a hearty little boy. ❤❤❤

2. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Well atleast I had a good sleep. But my contractions fizzled out. They are going to check me again in an hour to either break my waters or put in more gel.

3. blackbird

wonderful grape / 20453 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Ahhh!!!' Come on, baby!

4. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Come on little girl we all want to meet you!

5. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

3rd set of gels in.... ahh the joys of getting induced at 37 weeks. Come on baby

6. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@Mrs squirreld: soon enough!! Hope you make lots of progress quickly!

7. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Not enough progress with the gels so doing balloon catheter to try to get me dilated more...fun. Hopefully that will make some further progress quickly or enough to break my waters... this baby is comfy in there. Sorry for clogging up the board with my boring news!!

8. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Mrs squirreld: this isn't boring! It is a labor and delivery board, this is very interesting. Good luck with the balloon!

9. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Balloon was no where near as scary/painful as I thought. Starting to have semi painful tightenings now....really hope this is the real thing.

10. blackbird

@Mrs squirreld: man i hope so!!! Fingers crossed! I imagine a 37 week induction is really tough and takes a bit to get going, so you're doing great!

11. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@Mrs squirreld: good luck momma, slow and steady is good you'll get there!

12. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

And everything has calmed down again....I am so mentally exhausted... I miss my son so much and just want bub to be here. Trying to stay positive... if they can break my waters in the morning they will and put me on pitocin, if not I guess they will send me home. Have sent DH home again to get some sleep.

13. kick641

cherry / 157 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Sending good vibes your way! Sorry this has taken so much longer than planned.

14. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Sending you lots of positive energy and "come on baby!" thoughts. Hopefully you can get some rest. Can your son come visit as long as nothing is happening?

15. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Mrs squirreld: oh, man, that must be frustrating! Hang in there, mama.

16. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Still pregnant....sigh. will be checked again soon to see if they can break my waters.

17. blackbird

@Mrs squirreld: hang in there, mama!!! You're doing great

18. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Failed induction...I am being sent home. Waaaaaaaah.

19. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs squirreld: I'm sorry Go get some serious snuggles from your little guy! Will they try to induce again or just wait for labor?

20. blackbird

@Mrs squirreld: oh noooooo. Get some rest in your own bed and snuggle your baby!

21. BabyPenguinXO

kiwi / 549 posts

@Mrs squirreld: it's odd to me they would send you home if they think it's medically necessary to deliver baby? I forget why they are inducing you. But that doesn't make sense to me'

22. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Thanks everyone... I've had my good cry... she is happy in there so that's the main thing.

@SeptMomma12: @BabyPenguinXO: I will have a 2nd induction in 2 days time when I am 38 weeks, but still have to go in daily to the hospital for ctg/bp/bloods. Induced for high Bp. It had spiked again on the medication which is why they moved the induction forward, but they have now increased the meds again and are happy that bub and I are safe (no pre eclampsia) so will give my body a 2 day break. If things dont work on the 2nd go I will most likely end with a c section.

23. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Mrs squirreld: I'm so sorry the induction failed. Good to hear your BP is back under control for the mean time. I hope you can rest this weekend!

24. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Just lost my mucus plug and bloody show.... mild contractions are back in their own. Looks like she might come on her own before Monday's induction!!

25. blackbird

@Mrs squirreld: haha! Man isn't that some irony for you?! I hope so!!!

26. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@Mrs squirreld: yay!!

27. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Woohoo!!! Good luck mama

28. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Mrs squirreld: yay!! Come on baby!

29. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Only a few hours left of mothers day here so I don't think I'm getting a mother's day baby, but eviction day take 2 tomorrow.... hopefully my updates will be a bit more exciting this time round after losing my plug all weekend and a bit of blood.

30. blackbird

@Mrs squirreld: oh good luck!

31. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Mrs squirreld: sounds promising. At least things are continuing to move forward (even slowly). Hope you were able to enjoy today with your family!

32. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Mrs squirreld: good luck, can't wait to meet your shy little girl.

33. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Here I am back at the hospital...round 2 induction....fingers crossed!!

34. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

@Mrs squirreld: good luck today

35. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Cervidil tape inserted this time instead of the gels...so that's a new experience although I've been told it does the same thing, only it doesn't have to be reinserted as often. Still at a stretched 2cm but cervix is alot softer so I guess that is still good...lots of babies have been born on the ward today so hopefully I get some good baby vibes.

36. blackbird

@Mrs squirreld: good luck!!

37. kick641

cherry / 157 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Good luck! I'm really rooting for a quick labor for you after all the work you've already put in!

38. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@blackbird: @kick641: thankyou.

6 hours after cervidil and nothing is happening...a few sporadic contractions but that is all. Hopefully I will get a good night's sleep as they seem pretty keen to get her out tomorrow so I think they are going to hook me up to pitocin.

39. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Good luck! This baby girl owes you a day at the spa!

40. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@Mrs squirreld: I know it probably feels so far away, but you are so close!! Come on baby!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee