Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2015 Mamas!!

1. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@Tippy0707: So adorable, your petite bump:)
    @jetsa: You look great both times! And that is a mirror image of your bumps, ha!

2. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

Cute cute bumps everyone!!

Here is my 29w bump
    Definitely noticeable nowadays. About once a day I give some stranger a hard time "what? I'm not pregnant. Just fat." Then I laugh and admit I am pregnant. Just my little fun...

3. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

You all look great ladies...I need to take a bump shot! In the mean time here is our baby girl at 28.5weeks....she looks exactly like her brother did at the same scan!!! So crazy!!! Loved seeing her... we even saw her yawn

4. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

Finally remembered to take a pic this morning. 29 weeks! Ignore my son's bath toys lined up in the back - was too lazy to pick them up (or just close the curtain!).

5. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@MsHangry: You look great! That's pretty funny...I imagine you get some good reactions.

6. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs squirreld: So cute!

7. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

My 3 hour glucose was normal!

8. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@jetsa: Yay! You deserve a giant cupcake to celebrate

9. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@jetsa: woohoo!!! That is wonderful news !

10. Tippy0707

olive / 64 posts

@PrincessBaby: Thanks! I'm still waiting to wake up one morning and all of a sudden have this huge belly! My sister was the same way during her pregnancy. I just hope I take after her postpartum as well. She was back to her pre-pregnancy weight & figure in no time!
    @MsHangry: @SeptMomma12: You ladies look fabulous!
    @jetsa: Yay! Thats great news!!!
    @Mrs squirreld: oh my goodness, so sweet! Look at those itty bitty features!

11. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@MsHangry: You look so great!!! I would freaking die if anyone ever told me they were not pregnant - haha. That's one of my worst fears so I never ask unless someone mentions it first, or if they are like, in labor

@SeptMomma12: You look so adorable!!! I also do not pick up bath toys on the regular I just usually shut the curtain and pretend like they are all nice and neat in there:)

12. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@jetsa: Oh YAY! What a relief!!!!! Stupid one hour....

13. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

I know some of you said this a few weeks ago but holy crap am I in pain. I'm not even 29 weeks and although we had a busy weekend I didn't expect this. My body just aches and I'm not sleeping it's lovely.

14. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@PrincessBaby: @Tippy0707: @SeptMomma12: thank you ladies!

@SeptMomma12: I did one better

15. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@jetsa: Yes, me too I was feeling so good and over the last week have just completed hit a wall. Even DH noticed and told me I need to slow down. I was hoping it was just the weather and a few rough commutes that did it last week, but it continued over the weekend. By the end of the day, I feel like I can't move.

And I am SO jealous of that box!!!! That better mean the girl scouts I ordered from will be delivering soon

16. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@SeptMomma12: GAH! I was hoping it was going to go away, 11+ more weeks of this will be torture. I'm so glad to know I am done after this one We've started the permanent bc discussion, so that's fun.

Bahaha yes hopefully very soon!

17. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@jetsa: I can't remember where I read about the 30 week slump, but I felt worse at 29/30 weeks than I do now! I still have various pains (back/feet especially), but I also was super tired there for a few weeks which really exacerbated everything. I feel a little better in my 32nd week, so I hope it's just that 30 Week Slump for you too!

18. blackbird

wonderful grape / 20453 posts

@jetsa: I've taken Unisom every. single. night. It helps me go back to sleep after I wake up to pee. And i LOVE thin mints! I bought a box from some girl scouts at the mall last weekend--just one box (!) and stuck them in the freezer for Dh and I to share one night.

19. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@PrincessBaby: Ahh yes, I remember reading about that well I hope that is what it is!

20. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

21. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@blackbird: my DH requires at least 5 boxes but they'll last him 6ish months so at least he has the self control. I need to look into Unisom.

22. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@PrincessBaby: those are beautiful!

23. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@jetsa: The doctor asked if I wanted my tubes tied while they are in there for the c-section, but I told him it's DH's turn!

@PrincessBaby: I hope you're right. It was pretty much exactly 29 weeks that I hit the wall.

Any other second time moms having lots of BH contractions? They're nothing like they were with my son when I had to be on bed rest, but I'm finding by the end of the day just standing up or bending down to get something makes me contract

24. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@PrincessBaby: Those are gorgeous!! You look amazing. We just scheduled some last "family of 3" pictures for April 12. I'm just hoping the snow has all melted by then...I kinda see us taking mud wrestling pictures the way things are going right now!

@blackbird: The freezer is the only way to eat Thin Mints!

25. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@Mrs. Lovejoy: Btw I finally remembered to take pics after I got my lashes "refilled." First pic is no makeup, 2nd is with one coat of the novalash mascara they make you use. Fwiw I think they are really worth it bc they save so much time in the mornings- I had a pretty intense routine with the eyelash curler:/. My salon cut me a great deal on them to get me to try them since they're trying to get the word out, so all I'm really paying for is the maintenance which hasn't been too bad...

26. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@SeptMomma12: I haven't had many yet. Hahaha my dh is definitely handling his end of the bargain and if I end up in a csection I'll probably get my tubes tied too...I'm paranoid. It's crazy because little miss was a surprise-ish and last time I couldn't imagine doing anything permanent this time I'm ready, I guess it's just the difference of experience or something.

27. blackbird

@jetsa: Oh they would last....two nights in our house. @PrincessBaby: Those are LOVELY!!!! I love her work so much, as you know

OH! i ordered a coming home outfit for this baby! AND we picked out a name, so we're set!

28. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@jetsa: @SeptMomma12: Thank you! Glad I did them since I've sucked so bad at taking bump pics:)

@SeptMomma12: Aww! What a great idea, family of 3 pics!!! That is so sweet! The photographer I used offered to include DH & H, but tbh, it would have majorly complicated things with H trying to get in water, run around, etc. So it was a bummer that we just logistically thought skipping that on the beach near cold water was best:(

29. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@blackbird: Super cute outfit! And Mandy was amazing! Such a complete sweetheart and the pics are exactly what I wanted if I was going to bother with maternity pics! Thanks for the recommendation!!!!

30. blackbird

@PrincessBaby: You bet!

31. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@blackbird: AHH that is the cutest. Little miss is wearing big brothers coming home outfit which is just a gown and hat.

32. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@SeptMomma12: My son has a mini session next weekend and I just emailed the photographer to see if we could do 1 shot of the 3 of us just so we have a nice picture before little miss arrives. Thanks for the idea.

33. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

Are all of you guys in the north/colder weather areas? It's warming up here, highs in the 79s all week, and it occurred to me that I'm going to have to buy a few more maternity tops to get me through- ugh! I wish I could continue just repeating my winter clothes and wearing a coat so most people cannot see that I pretty much wear the same stuff a lot!!!

34. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@PrincessBaby: It's becoming spring here but I was pregnant through the summer last time so I'm pretty set. I refuse to buy anything else at this point LOL.

35. Tippy0707

olive / 64 posts

@PrincessBaby: oh my!!! Your maternity pictures are so dreamy! You looks so beautiful! @blackbird: cute onesie! I haven't even thought about a coming home outfit yet and we are so far away from deciding on a name. I keep thinking that we still have a ways to go but then I temember its only 11 weeks!

36. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@Tippy0707: Thank you so much!!!!

37. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@SeptMomma12: I forgot to reply but I get lots of belly aching...It always scares me a little, like it's about to turn into contractions but I don't think I've had BH- I haven't felt the tightening. Just kind of crampy, and when I have back pain too, it definitely catches my attention. One super gross thing that I've had is even MORE of the mucous clump, plug-like junk. It is soooooo gross and it also scares me when I feel a lot of it!

38. BabyPenguinXO

kiwi / 549 posts

Hey ladies! 28+2 and 53 days to go over here!!!

I did some diaper couponing this weekend and I'm about set for baby girls first 4-6 weeks of diapers! I am totally one of those extreme couponers but it's not like the TV show! Although, our new place is a mile from Kroger which is a REALLY hot place to shop so I can't wait.
    I'm in MN relocating to IN!

I'm almost moved! I'm at my moms for my appt tomorrow, and go home Thursday. Saturday my dad and his friend are coming up to move everything out for me!

39. blackbird

@jetsa: Aw that's adorable! E's was a bright pink fleece onesie with kitties all over it, LOL. I don't think he'll be wearing that

@Tippy0707: I'm in nesting MODE over here. A friend of mine is having her baby soon and i think it just sort of kicked something in me. I ordered frames for the nursery, we started cleaning out the guest bedrooms this weekend, I ordered a customized month by month frame (E has the same one), we organized baby clothes....i picked out a birth announcement....also, see: slow day at work, heh.

40. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Everyone looks so great
    I have been feeling mega achey and tired too. Tons of braxton hicks.. 10 weeks to go!! I am really hoping we find out about our move soon!! But on the plus side, I had a check up today and my BP was great!!! YAAAAAY! So glad. Focusing on a stress-free happy pregnancy

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee