Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thank you

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: fx for a negative beta! post mc is such a downer so I hope you can get that 0 and move forward! Sending hugs

3. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

Ok...really hoping I don't jinx it but which shirt should I put on DS to announce to DH?

4. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Coral: I love the grey one!

5. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@periwinklebee: Hugs. I was in the SAME place you are when I got pregnant. I was in my 8th month of TTC and in total denial. Luckily, my body wasn't. As I have said, I have so so much hope for you.

6. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dc yoga bee: Plus, it's cheaper!

7. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Coral: thank you I also vote grey

8. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Coral: I vote gray too!

9. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Cycle Day: 7
    TTC Cycle: 25
    Ovulation Date: 5/3-4
    POAS Date: 5/16
    Baby #: 1
    What's up this month: Don't have much hope for this month as it will be unmedicated. I screwed up and didn't get my Clomid from the pharmacy in time, so the RE said to hold off until next month. That means no IUI either. I'll still take OPKs and we'll BD during the window, but I'm not expecting anything. Though I'll probably still go crazy during the TWW.
    For Fun: Since this month was named after a fertility goddess, were you named after anyone? I was named after my mom's aunt, Elizabeth Ann. I am one of about a dozen women & girls on that side of the family with Elizabeth in our names, though all the others have Elizabeth as a middle name. All in honor of the same wonderful woman who I was lucky enough to get to know pretty well. To keep with family tradition, I would give my first daughter the middle name Elizabeth, but since my mom died when I was a baby I think I'm going to switch it up and give her the middle name Sue. If I ever have a baby, that is.

10. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

May POAS

BFP:

5/6- Umbreon
    5/7- mrskansas; coral
    5/8- Tionn3; periwinklebee; bhbee
    5/16- dominobee
    5/27- petitenoisette

TBD: Mrs. Oreo, YogiBeachWife, LindsayInNY

11. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Hope you don't mind that I put the list together--had some time during lunch

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: please add me to May 8. I got opk+ today and have no idea if we even have a real shot post-mc but I'm pretty sure that's the longest my crazy self can wait to test.

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: I also vote grey! I had to put away my big bro shirt but I really hope it comes back out this year!

14. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: Got it!

15. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: I agree! Fingers crossed it happens really, really soon for you!

16. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady: Yay!

17. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Feeling super down today and starting to think I might need to accept the fact that I'll never get pregnant. Writing "25" next to cycle number was just super depressing. How much longer can I torture myself like this?

I know I will at least do a couple cycles of IUI + medication (DH came around on that, telling him "work smarter, not harder" worked like a CHARM!) But I can't help but wonder if it's all for naught.

PS: My co-worker just brought me a Blizzard and I want to cry tears of joy/self-pity.

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: I'm so sorry you're feeling so discouraged Having not been in your shoes, it wouldn't be right for me to offer advice but I am thinking nothing but good thoughts for you. You never know... an un-medicated cycle could do it or the IUI could make all the difference. But we are here for you whenever you want to vent!

Enjoy that Blizzard, it sounds so good!

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: I'm so sorry - thinking of you

20. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Coral: Grey takes my vote!!! And I totally don't mind that you did the list. I forgot about it. Oops!

21. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: I'm sorry you're feeling down. Sending you hugs and love. I hope you enjoyed that Blizzard though. Sounds good right now, actually.

22. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@dominobee: so sorry you're feeling down. It sounds like there are still a lot of things to try.

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

FYI to anyone using the easy@home tests from Amazon: this batch is giving false positives. There is a whole thread about it on another site and I have the same batch. I tried one with my daughter's pee (lol) and there was a faint line. So check your lot numbers!

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: son of a bitch. these gave me the 4 faint positives a couple weeks ago 😡

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: oh no!! If you bought them on Amazon ask for a refund. They issued me one no problem.

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I will. Thank you!!

27. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

This is from my 2 yr olds pee. Seriously.

28. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: argh - boo. Sorry

29. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: omg thanks for the heads up! What a nightmare!

30. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: @Mrs. Oreo: I have a box from that same lot. I am glad you all posted about this because I was going to test this am.

31. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: also really hoping that the opks that were in the same box are accurate because I have been using them the past few cycles.

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jhd: I didn't have any problems with the Opks so you should be good!

33. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: oh good! As if TTC isn't stressful enough you have to wonder if your tests are accurate!

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jhd: No kidding! I'm using the remainder of mine to test out the trigger but I will not be buying that brand again.

35. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Ugh, that's so annoying. I think I'm gonna splurge on the CB digital OPKs for this cycle since I'll be taking Femara.

36. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Are these different from wondfos? The package looks different but the test strips look identical.

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: Yes they are the easy@home tests. I didn't realize they were different from Wondfos but I guess they come from a different manufacturer.

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I've never actually bought Wondfos now that I think about it. It was always this brand.

Would it be wrong to keep a tally of how much I spent on pregnancy tests since we started TTC and give an invoice to my future child when they get their first job?

39. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: ha! It's crazy. I clearly have a problem because I could not pass by the frer aisle at target today. and I have a huge wondfo stash.

40. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: Did you start getting hives? Lol

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee