Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2018 POAS

1. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@lilyofthewest: YES! What a great update!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I might squeeze in another POAS date in May (due June 2), otherwise I'll see you all on the June board FX

3. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: I think you should, why not?!

I poas today and BFN...hopefully it is just too early! Only 9dpo today!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: yeaaaaaa, I'll probably use a cheapie tomorrow to appease the need to POAS. I'll be 9 dpo tomorrow, will try to wait until 11 dpo to use a FRER.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I'm supposed to test on the 31st (29th month ttc #3, First round Clomid with no trigger). The Clomid (days 5-9) extended my Follicular Phase so, my normal short cycle (23 - 25 at most) "should" be a 28 - 30 day this cycle. I think I'm out, though. πŸ˜– My BBT has been s-l-o-w-l-y decreasing over 4 days and is hovering .4 over baseline. πŸ˜•. I was already negative on 11 dpo but that is not to say if implantation took place on 9 dpo it "couldn't happen." I'm just not so certain. I will test on the 31st, then OBGYN on the 1st, and, probably, round 2 (maybe, this time, with a trigger). Keeping positive either way. 29 mos is a long time ... I'm no quitter! 😎 Lol

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Good luck! F'x for you!πŸ’š

@labradorlover: Sorry to read today was a BFN. F'x that the next test brings a "fantabulous" BFP! πŸ˜€

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Incidentally, can someone with awesome BBT tracking experience please help me explain my Luteal phase which looks anemic? I ovulated on CD 15 so I am only affixing the luteal phase. It appears while on Clomid, I'm a "slow riser" and had fall back on 2 dpo but it looks nothing like my other charts so I don't really know what to make of this anomalous chart. Also, I don't know what to make of the slow temp decline in the last four days. I can only assume my Progesterone is falling and AF will come. Am I wrong?

8. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: I have never tracked my BBT, quite honestly because I don't really know what a dip or rise means, etc., so unfortunately I'm no help to you!

Here is my dilemma and maybe someone can tell me if they have had this happen to them before...

Since my TFMR, I know I still have hcg left in my system because I have taken tests and can see it slowly, very slowly, leaving my system based on the darkness of the lines. Since now I am poas to see if I really might be pregnant, I have just been using Wondfos because I haven't seen a line on them in atleast a month. I figure, if I start to see a line on them now, it might be the real deal and then I will use a frer.

Well, the other night I got a minor shadow and the next day nothing. Even my husband saw the minor shadow, which is very rear for him to see anything less than a perfectly dark line. The thing is, I have also taken a frer and get a decent line on it and can't believe that it isn't showing up on my cheapies. Does anyone think this just might be a bad batch?? I have been using the same batch since we started ttc. I even get a decent line on the Walmart cheap $0.88 tests so I'm super confused that it wouldn't show on a Wondfo.

Anyone have any advice?? I might just buy more Wondfos and see if it makes a difference. So annoying!!

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: I had a wonky batch of Wondfo OPKs on my first Clomid cycle, I almost missed ovulation because of it. It seemed like the lines were barely shadows even 2 days before ovulation. I would go off of the majority results, and get ahold of your doctor for blood levels just because you're coming out of your TFMR.

@Kaohinani: It looks like AF is probably on her way unfortunately. It's crazy how Clomid effects people differently. I run hot on Clomid, and with or without Clomid my Temp plummets the day before or day of AF showing. It's a great start though that your cycles have lengthened, it might be the boost you need for your BFP.

--------------------

Then there is me... I peed on a stick this morning, went to check on my son and forgot to go back to look at it.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: It may very well be a defective batch! Keep testing using different brands then move onto the OBGYN for bloods. I use 5 different hpt sticks "just in case." (I know, a bit obsessive , but each is of a different miu level and/or "style." Lol.) I have the FRER (6.5 miu pink dye) mid stream, Sure Predict (10 miu pink dye) dip style wider strip, One Step (10 miu pink dye) dip style narrow strip (these sometimes streak ... I use these at 7, 9, 11 dpo because I bought 50 for fairly cheap. Lol ), Smilereader Pregnancy Strips (25 miu pink dye) wide dip strip (goes with ovulation strips and app), AND my Clearblue Easy Digital (50 miu) mid stream. When I was pregnant with my son, the cheapies came up ASAP but the more expensive ones took a few days so I built an arsenal of tests when we began to ttc. πŸ˜‚. I also learned from my Bestie to have a plethora of tests as she ran into a bad batch once and didn't think she was pregnant. Thank God they test before surgeries because THAT is how she found out she was, indeed, pregnant!

@Sams Mom: I have done that about a dozen times!!! πŸ˜‚. Having a small child while ttc will make you forget a test like nothing! πŸ™„

11. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: I might just order some new tests, since they are super cheap anyways! AF should arrive on Saturday so if she doesn't, I will for sure be getting betas next week!! Hopefully your stick will show something good later...or maybe you just have to retest?? I'm not a good influence when it comes to poas haha

@Kaohinani: That is a lot of different tests!! haha But I totally understand...I have a nice build up of tests as well so I can test whenever I want!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: I am barely holding onto the bandwagon of POAS reform. When our financial stability was in question last month, I started cinching the belt down and realized just how many pregnancy tests I use in a month... oops... I told my husband I am cutting back, and for him to hold me to it... I'm just going to end up as a closet POAS addict.

13. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I got a BFN today at 12 DPO with a FRER. My temp had been dropping and was just above the cover line, but it went up today so I decided to test. I don't think my chart is that reliable, though, because sleep can be irregular, but it is good enough to confirm ovulation, which is what I really need.

14. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: hahaha I agree with being a closet poas addict!! Most of the time I try to hide it from DH because I know he will get mad if I test too much!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mdf106: As the hopeless optimist, if the temp raise is sustained, it could be late implantation. Otherwise, sorry you're out, and FX for everyone next month.

@LabradorLover: My husband asked me the other day how many days a month I'm peeing on some sort of stick. Told him he doesn't want to know, so he shouldn't ask. (probably 12-13 between OPKs and HPTs)

16. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Well it continues...this morning my frer and Walmart cheapie is darker than yesterday's and I can see (barely) a line on the wondfos...maybe it is going to be the real deal. I just need the next few days to fly by so I can see the line progression!!

Trying really hard not to get my hopes too high!

17. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LabradorLover: Are you kidding? I'm getting my hopes up for you!

18. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@LabradorLover: @yellowbeach: me too!

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: I'm excited for you too! You don't have many days left until you're officially late, right?

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LabradorLover: ahh crossing everything for you! Two darker tests sounds really promising! And any line at 10 or so dpo (yes I’m a thread stalker πŸ˜€) is good on a wondfo!

21. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@yellowbeach: @lilyofthewest: Thank you!! Secretly I am too but with the way things have gone recently, I just can't be too sure yet.

@Sams Mom: Thanks and yes, AF is due on Saturday, only 11dpo today.

@bhbee: haha you are too funny!! I totally understand being a thread stalker, I do the same thing!!

22. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Here are my tests so you can all tell me if I’m totally going crazy or not...

PS really hoping the leftover hcg isn’t somehow spiking and causing these lines, I’ll be so disappointed!!

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: Definitely going to say the Wondfos are duds in this case, I think I see something barely on it but probably not? and that is definite line progression on the walmart and FRER tests.

I don't know if it's possible for there to be spike in levels afterwards, but it doesn't seem likely (But what do I know?)

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: It doesn't seem likely/make sense to have a spike in hcg afterwards to me either but I just feel like that would be my luck!

There is definitely a line/shadow on the wondfo, probably more so in person. Keep in mind because I am crazy - I have a sheet that I tape all of mine to and write down which date, dpo, etc. so I can keep track until the cycle is over. Definitely a line compared to yesterdays test. To ease my mind, I did order more yesterday and they will be here tomorrow. Gotta love Amazon Prime!!

I am glad to know that you see it as well as my Bestie...makes me feel a little less crazy about the whole process!

25. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LabradorLover: This looks so promising, best of luck!

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LabradorLover: having taken many tests (including while hcg was dropping) I’d still lean toward something real on those. I think it’s not so much that hcg goes back up but that negative tests are not truly reliable as zero. However, I can’t see a way you could get two line progressions on different sensitivity tests!

I totally understand being cautious, and the early days are so hard regardless. But I am so hoping you see good news here!!

Ps I also tape all my tests and label them like a crazy person

27. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Raspberry: Thank you!!

@bhbee: You're giving me so much hope!! Glad to know that I am not the only crazy person. Hopefully they just keep getting darker and darker!!

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@LabradorLover: hopeful for you!

29. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@mrskansas: My +OPK and peak on digital OPK was on May 18. Yes, I still had positive hpt and have ever since. The positive hpts at that point were darker than what you see labeled at 5/29 on my tests, as well as a few prior days because I've tested soooo much. In hindsight, I did that so I'd be able to tell if it was real or not, if the lines got darker.

PS - maybe you edited your original post because I saw something differently before, but anyways, thank you!!

30. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Obviously I will have to see how the next few days go but if AF does not show up on Saturday, I will certainly take that as a good sign!

I also took a digital test about a week ago at like 6dpo and it came back not pregnant. Crazy, I know, however I wanted to see if it would register based on the amount of hcg left in my system. I figure this way, if I get it to say pregnant later on, it must be the real thing...right??

Funny, I told my mom and my bestie that I wasn't going to be a psycho this cycle...working out really well so far!

31. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@LabradorLover: This looks really promising! Did your OB office do any betas after your loss to see if your levels were decreasing? Your levels are definitely rising. My OB's office made me test to below 5 after each of my losses to make sure that no tissue was retained but I would guess if tissue was retained, it wouldn't increase but maybe just stay stagnant. Fingers crossed you get some good news soon!

32. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Shantuck: Thank you! My OB's office didn't do any beta testing. I had my TFMR through a MFM office and had a follow-up with them 2 weeks later but no blood work. I have taken many hpts over the last 9 weeks to try and see where my hcg is at because I was so afraid I would take a test, get a line and think I was pregnant when it might just be the leftover hcg. It was definitely lighter than what I posted so hoping this is it!!

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: I think congratulations may be in order! (Or at least I'm absolutely hoping so!!!) Those tests look really REALLY reassuring! πŸ˜€. I'm thinking your Wondfos are duds. πŸ€” Keeping my F'x yours is a true BFP (making me so jealous! πŸ˜‰) πŸ’š

34. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: Thank you!! I am hoping so too!! This is baby #1 for us, after our loss, so I can't help but get excited!

35. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LabradorLover: YES!!!!!!! The walmart one looks like the real deal to me.

36. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@crazydoglady: I really hope so! Otherwise I will feel like the biggest idiot hahaha

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LabradorLover: fingers crossed your line keeps getting darker!

@Sams Mom: how are you doing with the closet Poas? ☺

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Tested again this morning and didn't even forget to go back and check it but alas it is still negative. I am only 10dpo, so I know there is time still yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So I have conflicting "signs" this month. The bad one is, I was packing to go to my parents house for the long weekend, and of course my son wanted to "help". He was putting his stuff (clothes, toys, diapers) in my bag, and then when I went to zip it shut he ran to my bathroom and grabbed a couple pads and tampons and packed them for me. I told him not to put that bad juju on my.

Good "sign", last night I had like 3 dreams ranging from bad to good that were all about finding out I was pregnant with twins. Also one of them included a sex dream about this close friend of mine that is more like a brother, but I had a sex dream about him when pregnant with my son...

I know it's all crazy, so thats why I haven't told anyone I know so they won't judge.

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: omg that is freaky and very conflicting!! Before I got pregnant last time, I had a dream that I had a boy...ended up being pregnant with a boy. I keep thinking that this time since I haven't dreamt about it yet, it won't happen so I understand the craziness! haha

Fingers crossed for you! There is still time!!

40. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@LabradorLover: Good luck! That looks promising.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee