Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2018 POAS

1. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@LabradorLover: Ahhhh! Amazing news! Congrats!!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: YAY!

3. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LabradorLover: Congrats!!

4. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@YellowBeach, @mediagirl: @Sams Mom: @Raspberry: thank you!!! I seriously cannot believe it. Definitely in shock! Can’t wait to tell DH in the morning since he was already sleeping!! I’m so excited!!!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: How exciting! 😀 Please, keep us updated after your doctor visit and all. Once again, congrats and best of luck!

6. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you!!!

7. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kaohinani: @LabradorLover: @Sams Mom: Thank you for the well wishes! And BIG CONGRATS, @LabradorLover!!!

8. stacem21

pea / 5 posts

Hoping someone can help me out. I am 14 DP trigger and 12 DPO. I did a EPT yesterday and again today. Can you see the lines? Do they appear to be getting darker? My trigger should be gone by now, right? I don't go in for blood work until Monday. I should have waited, ugh!!!!

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@stacem21: I see them, the bottom one definitely looks darker. I have never personally had a problem with blue dye, but I know a lot of women will only use pink. Have you tried a pink one too? But it does look positive to me

10. stacem21

pea / 5 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks!! I only had these tests, but I'm going to store today at lunch to get different ones.... I usually can hold out the full 2ww, but not sure why I caved this month. EEKKK!!!

11. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LabradorLover: Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and this gives me hope that crappy morphology numbers aren’t the end of the world.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@stacem21: Maybe you knew you'd get good news! Let us know how the others turn out!

13. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@LabradorLover: Congratulations!

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@stacem21: if be shocked if the trigger was still that strong in your system, I think it’s the real deal!
    @LabradorLover: congratulations!

15. stacem21

pea / 5 posts

@LAZB: Thanks!! Fingers crossed for high numbers on Monday!! Just had a MC in March.... so I'm ready for this to be real!

16. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@afc061018: @BadgerMom: @mdf106: @LAZB: Thank you all!!!

@stacem21: I personally never use blue dye tests, always pink, because I have had them be "iffy" before...but I will say that I used a trigger shot for 2 cycles and always by 12dpo it was out of my system or barely, barely there.

Sooooo, I'm thinking this could be a really good thing for you!!

17. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@stacem21: My nurse at my RE said that 14 days post trigger is enough time to get a valid test, and I see the lines, so congratulations!

18. stacem21

pea / 5 posts

@LabradorLover: @afc061018: I just took a digital test too because well... Monday is a long way away... it said "YES +"!!!! AAGGGGG. hoping this sticks!!! Thanks all!!

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@stacem21: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

POAS dates:

Lily of the West: 5/1
    Kaohinani: 5/1
    MsHangry: 5/1
    Sam's Mom: 5/4
    Raspberry: 5/4
    FaithLove224: 5/5
    Spinny: 5/7
    AFC061018: 5/11
    LBARN: 5/11
    LAZB: 5/12ish?
    Shantuck: 5/15
    MilPA: 5/22 ish
    DrPepper: 5/25
    Labrador Lover 5/28
    MDF106: 5/29
    Kaohinani: 5/31 ish
    Megpie: Early June-ish
    MAMABEAR87: TBD

Best of luck to everyone!

Lily of the West Raspberry faithlove224 thepicklemonster LabradorLover Stacem21

21. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@stacem21: YAY!!! Awesome!! Congrats!!

22. stacem21

pea / 5 posts

Hey all, so I'm just circling back here about what's going on (or not going on)..... I went in for blood draw yesterday (06/04/18) and my HCG is 39 but progesterone is low. I'm still bleeding with clots... so no clue what is going on. I'm still testing positive on poas... I go in tomorrow for additional testing, so fingers crossed for some positive news, but who knows!! so anxious for some answers!

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@stacem21: Fingers crossed for you!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee