Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Headaches, nausea and still no real appetite here, but excited for my appointments Monday and Tuesday. I thought I would have to change them, especially my MFM appointment, but I am so glad I get to keep them as is!

2. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@peaches1038: @wrkbrk: @FannyMae: Thanks for the well wishes, just returned from my scan and everything looks great! Fluid was right on track so I'm very relieved (still plan on keeping up with the increased water and soaks though since it can't really hurt). And baby girl is still a baby girl so now its time to start shopping

3. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@clover: Yay!!

4. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@anbanan15: I have the WORST headaches. I have discovered I need to drink, like 100 ounces of water or more to keep them at bay.

5. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@FannyMae: That's good to hear! That was about my birth weight also - here's to hoping! Haha. I get 2 more ultrasounds at 22 and 32 weeks.......

6. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@clover: Yay!! Glad to hear all is well! Have fun shopping!!

7. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@anbanan15: Thanks for taking time to look and for the advice on my registry!! I'm definitely going to add the sheet savers. I know what you mean about each baby being so different, so we will just have to see what works for us and go from there. I added a lot of stuff (clothes, stuffed animals) for the completion discount if no one ends up buying them, since they are SO CUTE!

8. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@peaches1038: Smart idea! We ended up doing similar with a lot of stuff on our registry, even stuff we wouldn't need until much later, like a potty. I also like that you had the conversion kit for your crib on there Will you needing a stroller? I just realized you didn't have one of those either, unless I missed it (honestly that's another thing we never used and just wore lol).

I think that is the thing that makes registering so hard! Let alone having a million difference choices to make between all the products and everyone having their own personal opinion of what worked and what didn't. It is enough to make your head spin and always second guess. Overall I think you did a good job!

9. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

I'm so jealous of everyone that knows baby's sex already! One more long week until our ultrasound.

10. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Finfan: Mines Tuesday and it seems like FOREVER away. One more loooong week is right!

11. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

Anyone else having terrible allergy attacks this summer? Claritin is just not cutting it.

12. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Finfan: @anbanan15: Almost time! Cant wait to hear!!

13. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

Update of the day: I finally felt the baby!!!! Well, I had been feeling some weird things for about a week but I was never sure because the sensations went away right as I tried to pay attention. But I think its unmistakeable now (19w3d)! It feels like a little "pop" "pop" "pop."

14. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@Finfan: This year I've just been suffering through (even though my OB said it was fine to continue my Nasacort) but with DS I took Zyrtec with some success (Claritin has never really worked for me).

15. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@wrkbrk: Yay!!

16. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@wrkbrk: So exciting!!!

17. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@clover: maybe I'll try Zyrtec. I don't usually have bad allergies at all so Claritin has always done the trick. Not sure if triggers are worse or its a fun pregnancy thing. LO1 was born just before my allergies tend to get bad.

18. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: Yay!!!!!! So fun

19. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: same here...I wish baby would move all the time, i love it!

@Finfan: I take zyrtec...my allergies have still sucked, but they're much more manageable.

20. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Miss Sarah: Did you just start feeling it too??

21. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: I did, within the last week. It's like faint tapping/fluttering/popping...but it's pretty obvious.

One week until we find out the gender!!

22. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Miss Sarah: omg I'm so excited for you!!

23. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Had my 18w (18w4d) appointment and everything looks/sounds good as far as she could tell. HR 152, BP nice and low and DH is NOT a CF carrier so that's a huge relief! Anatomy scan tomorrow and a genetic counselor appointment, which my midwife said she did not request or schedule, so a little confused on that one.

24. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Miss Sarah: So exciting! Our anatomy scan is 7/10. I can't waitttttttt! Good luck!
    @anbanan15: Glad everything looks good!! Good luck at the anatomy scan!

25. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@anbanan15: Awesome news! Good luck tomorrow.

26. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: hurry up, tomorrow!

27. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@anbanan15: What great news! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

28. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@anbanan15: Good luck tomorrow!

29. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

So exciting for those that are feeling movement--have not felt anything yet, but hoping for some soon! We're having our anatomy scan tomorrow and my OB said he may be able to tell me when I can expect to start feeling something.

@anbanan15: Good luck with the anatomy scan!

30. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Thanks everyone!

HR 155, baby measured 1-2 weeks ahead in some areas but averaged out to 4 days ahead (75th %tile). Everything looks good. No signs of any abnormalities. Oh and this baby is going to have no name because it is a boy! Total shock! Everyone guessed girl and all the old wives tales said girl. I've been peeing on baking soda since BFP and it lied big time lol

31. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@anbanan15: Yay for boys! So exciting! Glad to hear everything looks great. We're in the same boat on boy names--I feel like it's much harder than picking girl names!

32. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@anbanan15: Congrats!! So exciting.

33. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@anbanan15: yay healthy boy!

34. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@anbanan15: Congrats! great to hear your scan went so well!

I'd love to see an updated due dates list with baby genders/team green as we all start to pass our anatomy scans.

35. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Imabee: @peaches1038: @Miss Sarah: Tjank you!

@FannyMae: Thanks! I was just thinking the same thing!

36. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@anbanan15: Congrats on the baby boy!

37. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@anbanan15: Yay! Congrats on your boy! Us too - and also with you on measuring ahead. My doctor didn't say how many days/weeks but the baby was in the 86% apparently at 18 weeks! Holy moly.

38. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@clover: Thanks!

@wrkbrk: Thanks! And congrats! I only know the measurements because I was at MFM and they have a screen where you can view everything. And then I questioned it lol

39. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@anbanan15: MFM?

40. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@wrkbrk: maternal fetal medicine. A perinatologist.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee