Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2017 Moms!

1. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrsbubbletea: oh! And this would be work, but could you bake a cake and write something about birthday twins?

2. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: we can be positive together and embrace being pregnant right now. I surprised my husband in the least creative way ever, he asked how I was and I replied with pregnant. I had wanted to do something with the onsie I bought back when we first started. Now I am just planning ways to tell my family.

3. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I think thats great! simple and perfect.

I baked cupcakes just now thanks to your suggestion,@knittylady: (I had the mix so it was super quick and easy). My plan is to say we are celebrating your birthday 9m early today! Because we might be busy on your real birthday (my son was born on his due date!)

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: thats cute. I was too excited to follow through with any of the fun adorable ideas I saw on pinterest, I didn't even have a pee stick to shove in his face.

5. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@knittylady: I would honestly love to barf right now 😂 How messed up is that?!

@snarkybiochemist: You just make it work. With my DS I had HG, and I was very debilitated. I couldn't cook, I couldn't actually handle so much as the sight of raw meat, I could barely stomach anything. My OB told me every calorie was a good calorie with HG/severe morning sickness, so if I found something I could stomach, I ate it, no matter how process and crappy it was. DH took over all grocery shopping and cooking duties as long as was needed.

6. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@mrsbubbletea: welcome! I am the queen of terrible pregnancy reveals. With my DD I actually told him while we were driving and he was so surprised he almost hit a pole (she was an oops baby after infertility). This time around I just showed him the stick as he got out of the shower.

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@MsMini: Thanks, its reassuring to know others feel this way or worse and survive.

8. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

I got mad at him cause he quickly ate a plain cupcake getting home from work before I even frosted and decorated them! So I told him "well, since you ruined it, here's why we are having cupcakes" in the middle of him changing our sons poopy diaper!!! He was shocked but happy and excited.

9. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrsbubbletea: hahaha so perfect.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Do you have a beta today? If so, good luck!

11. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: I'm
    Skipping it in favor of an ultrasound tomorrow. I'm freaking out but trying to get zen. Making lists of things I love and love to do whether or not this is viable... I also have an Ativan prescription which feels like something of a safety net... oof.

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow, where does this put you?

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: That's exciting! How far along will you be?

14. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: @mrskansas: LMP says 7 weeks tomorrow, but based on my bfp at 14 DPO I'm thinking the b complex regimen delayed O... so we'll see...

15. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: fingers crossed that this goes well

16. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: good luck at the ultrasound!

17. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

My betas doubled within 48 hrs, now to keep hoping they do. My doctor tests until betas are over 1000.

18. Jennibenni

persimmon / 1005 posts

@snarkybiochemist: That's great news!

19. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Wonderful news!

20. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Ugh going on 4th day of no nap for my 2yo. I feel like pretty soon I am REALLY going to need that down time and probably even a nap myself! Gonna try setting an alarm for tomorrow morning and see if that helps. If his sleep was amazing I might be able to get on board with just quitting nap, but he seems like he still needs it to me.

21. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Jennibenni: @mrsbubbletea: thanks

22. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

Is anyone else super tired but not actually sleeping any more than usual?
    I've always been an early to bed, early to rise kind of person, and now I'm getting up to pee at least twice during the night (I've tried to go back to sleep, I just give up and get up), and if that second/third time is anytime after about 4am, my body is just like 'so we're awake for the day, yeah?'. Argh. I can nap on weekends, but in the office, not going to happen.

23. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Properpie: I got 8 hrs last night and I am still tired, the night before I got 4ish because I woke up at 3am to pee and my body said hey lets be awake. I like sleep and yea napping at work is not really an option

24. Jennibenni

persimmon / 1005 posts

I went to bed immediately after we put my son to bed and so was able to sleep 9 hours but I'm still tired. On the plus side, I'm three days past the point in my last pregnancy where I started throwing up nonstop and haven't vomited once! I've had a lot of nausea but no puking yet!

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: good luck today!

26. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: what time is your ultrasound? good luck today

27. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: @mrskansas: 145. Going alone because DH can't get out of work at all the next few months.

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: Good luck, fingers crossed for good news and I'm sorry your husband can't go with you

29. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: I'm sorry I know how nerve-wracking those first ultrasounds are. Hoping for nothing but amazing news!

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Producing excess saliva is kind of gross

31. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: good luck. I'll be thinking of you.

I am stressed and a little sad about weaning my son :(. Starting slowly but still. It's a ton of work, and he's very attached. I know some nurse through pregnancy, but I am ready some days, I would like a break before I start again, and my doctor already told me before I ttc that she wants me weaned by 2nd trimester.

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@mrsbubbletea: that's amazing you breastfed so long! Try not to stress too much about it. I think it's usually harder on us moms than it is on our kiddos. And you will be doing it again in 8/9 months so a break would be nice!

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: How was the ultrasound?

34. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Not good. Even with the T/V ultrasound she didn't see a sac. She said the endometrium was thick though. Talked to my favorite midwife who is ordering betas for Saturday and Monday morning. Depending on what that's like and if I haven't obviously miscarried I'd go for another scan in 10 days. My midwife is not one to sugar coat, but when I gave her the run down on the last cycle, and possible delayed O with a late BFP etc., and the fact that my LMP wasn't a period but a CP- she said she wonders if my dates are off and it's just too early. I have a hard time believing that since even with my 1st mc before my boys they saw a sac at like 5 or 6 weeks, but it was empty.

Sorry for the rant/novel. I was feeling hopeful after all and this is just crushing.

35. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: I'm so sorry Are you going to continue your progesterone?

36. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: so sorry to hear the mixed news, seems like you are still stuck in a state of limbo and that is so frustrating! I am thinking of you. Please rant away and share whatever you want. We are so here for you

37. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: I'm sorry and this limbo state sounds awful. I'm glad your midwife is being honest and proactive.

38. Jennibenni

persimmon / 1005 posts

@knittylady: I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds so frustrating to not get any more clarity. I hope the betas go well!

39. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: They want me to keep doing progesterone and see what the betas say...

40. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: That is a miserable state of limbo, progesterone is annoying and gross.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee