Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2017 Moms!

1. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@Jennibenni: yay for no puking yet! I hope that the trend continues!

@snarkybiochemist: yes it is! It's weird to say but you do get used to it.

@knittylady: I'm sorry, I hope that you are just super early. My fingers are crossed for you. The state of limbo is awful though.

2. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

Excited to be joining you ladies, although I'm still a bit in disbelief.

EDD: Nov 5

First child? Number 2. DS turns 4 next Tuesday

Any symptoms? Tired, but I'm always tired. Some cramping.

Who have you told? DH. Tonight he told his parents and sister. My mom is flying in tomorrow for DS's birthday so I'll tell her then.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Excited but nervous to have a 4.5 year old and newborn.

We were seriously just gathering all the baby stuff and figuring out how we were going to get rid of it and who we were going to give it to. We have been trying for almost a year and figured it wasn't meant to be.

3. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@ALV91711: congrats and welcome!

4. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@ALV91711: congratulations and welcome to my fellow Albertain!

5. Jennibenni

persimmon / 1005 posts

@ALV91711: congratulations!!

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Do you have another beta today?

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I do, blood draw was taken at 7 I usual hear around 3.

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: exciting!

9. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: Or nerve wracking, I love knowing after I know, I hate waiting to know though.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I have been there many times and I am always so anxious waiting on the results. But it will be a relief when you get the number back and it is still climbing

11. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I know its just so stressful and my doctor checks them to 1000

12. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Ugh it was so hard not to tell people at work yesterday! With my first pregnancy I told everyone early because there are some patients we can't take and stuff we need to be more careful. For some reason, this time around I just want to tell people on a case by case basis as needed, and hopefully avoid telling everyone till a bit later. I did tell a close friend who's a coworker who works the following shift just because. And the friend I told first before my husband is also a coworker! I am actually dying to tell everyone but my husband wants to wait. I felt the same way with my son, after my miscarriage when we had told everyone, bit honestly I'll probably tell family and close friends if I end up miscarrying, and I don't think it's a dirty secret, it's my story. But I'll wait a little bit!

13. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Oh, I do want to wait for my sister because I know she's ttc. I just asked her when her next AF was because she did confide in me last month how she was disappointed when she was pregnant (especially since she has a 24h stomach bug right before). This was her first month doing OPKs too so I really hope she gets pregnant. Then I'll tell her after she tells me :). If she's not pregnant this month, I'll tell her any ways, privately before the rest of my family. Anyone think I should rethink that plan?

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: We are keeping this a secret for at least a little bit longer, I want to hear a heartbeat before I tell my boss or my students and then everyone else will be later

15. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yes I am thinking heartbeat too.

16. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: this early pregnancy thing is super nerve wracking

17. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

@mrsbubbletea: That's a tough situation! I think each person reacts to news differently (no right or wrong way). It sounds like a fair plan and that you are being sensitive to your sister's feelings. You know your sister best
    When I was ttc other's pregnancy announcements didn't affect me too much. I had 2 co-workers give birth the same month my first miscarriage was due to be born. Seeing them grow everyday, plan, and then celebrating the births (all while I was still trying to get pregnant again) was actually fine. I think I must be a little self-centered and only think about MY life, haha! But in all honestly, I don't share my losses and struggles. So I know I couldn't expect people to sensitive to me, since they didn't know I was struggling. Since your sister has trusted you with the fact she is trying I think it is okay to be open and honest with her. She is with you. Good luck!

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Only a 60% rise in 48 hrs, which I know is still acceptable but not horribly reassuring. I go back on Monday.

19. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm sorry you're not feeling good about the number; what was it this time?

20. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: 201 and clearly my body hates any hcg as I have a sensitive sense of smell my boobs are killing me and I'm mildly queasy.

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I noticed symptoms like that when my hCG was in that range too. I think it was because of the progesterone more than the hCG but I know some people are super sensitive to any hormones.
    Hopefully you have a big jump on Monday!

22. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I hope so too I'm nervous but there is nothing I can do so right now I'm pregnant and happy.

23. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

Anybody else feel awful? My nausea is getting out of hand. I try to eat small meals, but eating is the last thing I want to do. Sipping water helps as does ginger drops. Any other tips? I don't remember it being this bad with #1, but I didn't have a toddler to chase around last time. Help!

24. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

Yesterday I started spotting and this morning heavy bleeding. Sitting waiting to see a doctor. I'm so scared right now. Just thankful my mom is visiting to stay at home with DS so hubby can be with me.

25. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@ALV91711: so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you.

@SugarMaple: not yet. I am so nervous about that. Only 4 weeks though.

26. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@ALV91711: I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and hoping for the best.

27. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@mrsbubbletea: @knittylady: Thanks ladies. It is just wait and see now. I have to go for blood work Monday to test HCG and see if it goes up or down. Other than that nothing too concerning, just bleeding.

So I'm going to hope for the best and be glad I have a birthday party tomorrow to distract me.

28. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@ALV91711: oh no! I'm sorry to hear this, fingers crossed it's just a SCH and not a loss.

@SugarMaple: I am having some nausea on and off, but considering that by this point I was already down 10 pounds from vomiting with my DS I feel like I am doing pretty well! I am already on a very small dose of diclectin though.

29. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Just to keep things weird, my beta was 6000 yesterday. I was hoping for under 160 to confirm the miscarriage. The ultrasound didn't see anything in my tubes, but I worry that maybe they just couldn't see it in my tubes? I really honestly don't know what to think and my mind is going in every direction...

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: I'm sorry this is so confusing

31. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@knittylady: Sorry you have to have all this confusion.

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I'm nervous about my beta tomorrow I really hope that it's a good number because I want this pregnancy to stick.

33. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@knittylady: @snarkybiochemist: @ALV91711: Thinking of you ladies I'll look forward to all happy news tomorrow!

34. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@snarkybiochemist: crossing my fingers for you tomorrow. What time are you going?

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@ALV91711: 7am for the blood draw and then I get the results around 3.

36. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Hoping for good results from you guys! Any news/update @ALV91711: ?

Happy Monday everyone! Hope the nausea is under control today. Mine hasn't really started yet. Nervous about it starting up, and nervous about it not starting up if that means something bad. I definitely had it with my son and threw up almost everyday but I don't remember when it started.

37. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: I have the mildly queasy thing going on but I can still eat, just nothing sounds great and nothing sits well in my stomach. I am not looking forward to this getting worse. With taking synthroid I can't eat for 30min-1hr of getting up so I can't even get crackers in my stomach until I've been up and moving for a bit and then nothing sounds good.

38. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@mrsbubbletea: I'm just waiting for test results right now.

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

560 still heading up

40. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yay!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee