Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2017 POAS

1. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Fingers crossed for you that it isn't AF!!!

This month is turning out to be great so far, hope the rest of us can keep it going!!

Congrats to @Mrs.D and @LauraBear!!

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: that's usually the best plan!
    I'm over here symptom spotting when I keep telling myself not to.

3. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@chypmunk: @LauraBear: @MamaBear87: @dc yoga bee: @LabradorLover: Thank You!

@chypmunk: @LauraBear: Congrats!

@Raspberry: Sorry.....

4. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

I just heard from my RE...this is my third cycle on Femara and I only have 1 mature follicle this time (22.0). My last two cycles I had 2 mature follicles. I have to do my trigger shot tonight when I get home.

I am kind of bummed but at the same time REALLLLLLLY hoping this one magical follicle does the trick!! I still have good chances because this is what normally happens anyway but can't imagine why I would have 2 the other times and only 1 this time when nothing changed.

5. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@LabradorLover: It only takes one, good luck!

6. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

I’m out like I expected. Good luck ladies!

7. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MrsJBeeG: so sorry maybe it was meant to be, maybe you'll get the date near your mom's birthday

8. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

November POAS

11/8----pmrlady
    11/9----suzypug
    11/13---mrsmay27
    11/17---mamabear87
    11/22---labradorlover
    11/26---patientlywaiting19
    11/30---laurenw

Good luck this month ladies!!!
    chypmunk Mrs. D laurabear

if any updates are needed please reply

9. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@chypmunk: thank you. I thought AF was starting when I posted that. So weird - having intermittent cramps like she’s knocking at my door. But she hasn’t actually come. I’m just assuming it will start tonight so I’m ducking out.

Really happy for your positive! Had hoped to be joining you in July moms as it would have been fun to share. Hopefully I won’t be too far behind you.

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: so sorry to hear!

11. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MrsJBeeG: thank you! I'm sure you won't be!!! hey, maybe we can still hope, and you implanted late!!

12. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Cramping is an early pregnancy sign that your uterus is expanding, trust me....
    So you may not be out yet!

13. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@chypmunk: @Mrs. D: thank you so much for your positive comments. I do believe I am out this cycle. It’s like AF is on the verge of showing - weird for me but I feel in my heart I’m not pregnant this time and it’s okay. Both of your sweetness to me is so wonderful, it makes my eyes water.

This road is longer than we desired (DH) as we had gotten pregnant on our first try before the loss. We had hoped it would be more of the same after the loss. It hasn’t but we are keeping the faith. And I’ve seen my baby in my dreams so I remain hopeful and grounded in my strong faith that it will happen. Just not on my preferred time line.

14. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

Hi, everyone! A big, belated thanks to @elljay for pointing out the Fertility Friend app to me. It's been so helpful getting me on track. I've got my fingers crossed for good luck this month!

Cycle Day: 9
    TTC Cycle: 6 mo.
    Ovulation Date: 11/13
    POAS Date: 11/27
    Baby #: 1
    What's up this month: Fertility Friend really has been a gift to helping me figure out my cycles. Last month, AF didn't arrive until CD 37, which is really out of the norm for me. FF says my average cycle is 27 days, which at least helps give me something to go by!

Good luck to everyone this month, and a huge congrats to the positives!

15. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

November POAS

11/8----pmrlady
    11/9----suzypug
    11/13---mrsmay27
    11/17---mamabear87
    11/22---labradorlover
    11/27---afc061018
    11/30---laurenw

chypmunk Mrs. D laurabear

16. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

So I'm in Jamaica and AF was supposed to come yesterday but still has not shown up. And I have no pregnancy tests with me lol. So now I still have my hopes up that maybe I tested too early and it's still possible.

17. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@pmrlady: fingers crossed for you it's not due to travel, it can mess with your cycles.
    Can you get a test there? How long until you will have access to a test?

18. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@Mrs. D: I come back home on Saturday

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: still no af?

@pmrlady: fingers crossed!!

20. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@MamaBear87: it started late Tuesday.

Good luck to you this cycle.

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: boo! So sorry. Best of luck next cycle!!

22. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@MamaBear87: thank you so much. I have high hopes for the next cycle.

Of course I just noticed on Ovia that I will have two chances to POAS in December. maybe I should start December’s thread for some thread starters luck?

23. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MrsJBeeG: best of luck this coming cycle!! I know this will happen for you! Yes, it has made me a believer, start the thread for December!

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Sorry to hear that! I was holding out hope for you! Hopefully you'll have thread starters luck like Chypmunk!!

25. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@MrsJBeeG: sorry to hear. Best wishes for December!

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I could maybe test today but trying to hold off! I didn't test until late with my little so no clue when I test positive

Eta gave in and tested. Was greeted by a stark white test hopefully not out just too early

27. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

Still no AF for me. 3 days late now. Have to wait till tomorrow night to test. The suspense is killing me haha

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@pmrlady: the suspense has to be killer. Hoping for a bfp

29. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@pmrlady & @mamabear: fingers are crossed for both of you!!

30. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@pmrlady: @mamabear: Good luck! I'll be waiting to add you to the July 2018 Due date list!

31. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

Finally got to test and it's positive!! What a relief

32. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@pmrlady: congrats!!!!

33. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

November POAS

11/9----suzypug
    11/13---mrsmay27
    11/17---mamabear87
    11/22---labradorlover
    11/27---afc061018
    11/30---laurenw

chypmunk Mrs. D laurabear pmrlady

34. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@suzypug: How are you doing?

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@pmrlady: yay! Congrats!!

36. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@MamaBear87: thank you and good luck to you! @chypmunk: thank you

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@pmrlady: thanks! Sadly I'm spotting like I do just before my period so I'm likely out
    And of course now I'm concerned that I didn't spot before my period before my lo so something must be wrong. Which is totally crazy

38. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@pmrlady: CONGRATS!

39. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@pmrlady: congrats! Those are fantastic lines - so glad the wait (I’m sure it was stressful) turned into a positive for you!

40. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m sorry. My period has been so different since my loss (my only pregnancy) that it drives me bonkers. I can imagine after a full blown pregnancy it can be very different. Fingers crossed for you that AF doesn’t show. But if she does - please join me on the December board - it’s lonely over there.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee