Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2017 POAS

1. pmrlady

apricot / 316 posts

@MrsJBeeG: thank you. Best wishes for December!
    @MamaBear87: fingers crossed that it's not AF

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. D: I know you mentioned you've been having cramping. How bad is it? I had excruciating, writhing on the floor cramps last night but no af. Hoping this isn't what early cramps feel like for me cause holy geez they were killer

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: thanks for the reassurance! I'm hopeful it will be soon for us

4. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

So I started the December POAS but since the just me - I’m going to ask my question here. Has anyone gotten a darkish line on an OPK on day 7? It’s definitely not positive but way darker than I expected on cd 7. I have only been using them for a few months but never had a whiff of a line on cd 7. Just curious if maybe I’m going to ovulate earlier this cycle ...

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: i would think maybe. I have a pretty clockwork cycle but sometimes will have a darker line around cd8 it still usually doesn't go positive until cd14 though.
    I've been using opks to avoid for the 6ish months before ttc so I saw darker than usual a couple times

6. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: lurking ... i think it’s not uncommon to get darker lines earlier in your cycle that may get lighter again before getting darker to positive. When this happens to me I still ovulate my normal time but t drives me crazy waiting. I’d say test daily but try to manage expectations!

7. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@MamaBear87: @bhbee: thanks ladies - knowing what has happened to you helps me manage my own expecations!

8. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

So, I've stayed away from this board in the hopes of not going overboard, but now I need some sanity!

I am on CD 31, which is pretty unusual (I had one 31 day cycle in March, but all others have been 27/28 days).

I never got a positive OPK this cycle but I likely missed it because I wasn't really very strict about it and missed a day here and there.

I've had stark negative cheapy pregnancy tests since CD 27.

I did travel last week and ended up with strep throat when I got home and have been on antibotics, so is that messing with my period? I thought that once you ovulated, that sets your period - why would stuff that happened after ovulation delay my period?

I'm sure that now that I've posted about it, I"ll finally get my period, which would be fine so we could get moving on to next month. But each time I think it's coming... nothing! No AF, no BFP. UGH!

Vent over.

9. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

Hi, @math.nerd! This sounds similar to me last month. I normally have 27/28 day cycles, but last month AF didn't show up until day 37. I had negative pregnancy tests the whole time, which drove me crazy because I was so late. (I had a 48-hour stomach virus in the TWW, but I didn't take meds, so I wasn't anticipating that throwing off my cycle, but maybe it did?)

When AF did finally come, I was relieved, too, because it meant I could start planning for next month rather than being in limbo not knowing what my body was doing. That was the hard part, and so frustrating. Hang in there!

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I'm officially out 😣 but super excited to be able to eat for thanksgiving!! Lol

11. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

November POAS

11/9----suzypug
    11/22---labradorlover
    11/26---patientlywaiting19
    11/27---afc061018
    11/30---laurenw

Good luck this month ladies!!!
    chypmunk Mrs. D laurabear pmrlady mrsmay27

if any updates are needed please reply

12. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MrsMay27: how are you doing?

13. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@suzypug: how are you doing?

14. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MamaBear87: lots of luck in December!!

15. MrsMay27

apple seed / 2 posts

@chypmunk: Good! BFP on Saturday, had my first round of betas yesterday and go in for my second tomorrow

16. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MrsMay27: yay!!! Congrats!!

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@chypmunk: Hooray for thread starters luck! Congrats, mama!

18. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thank you mama!!!

19. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I'm three days into my luteal phase (positive ovulation detected on 11/14). FF is telling me to test on 12/3, which feels like such a long way away! AF is predicted for 11/26. We really tried with BD this month, hitting O-3, O-2, O-1 and O+1 and O+2. I charted my temp for the first time, which I think helped. I had a clear jump in temp the day after ovulation that's sustained since then. I'm curious: When would you all start testing? Would you wait until 12/3?

20. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@afc061018: 12/3 does seem a long time away.... how long is your luteral phase? its usually 14 days which would leave you AF for 11/28, but if you are waiting until 11/26 its doesn't seem too far off. I tested at 10 DPO, and I got a light BFP. But even then it may still be early. But I would wait until at least 10DPO.

21. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@chypmunk: Because I haven't been charting very long, FF isn't 100% positive about a luteal phase. It estimates 21 days but has AF arriving on 11/27 (not 11/26, typo!). I'll probably try to wait until a missed AF to avoid disappointment, which will be luteal day 13. My dad passed away this year, and I had dreams of telling my family good news at Thanksgiving so we'd have something to celebrate, but that might be too early to know anything...I'll keep my fingers crossed it's a BFP and I can share in December instead!

22. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

I’m trying not to freak out but it is very hard! My last cycle I tested out my trigger shot and it took 12 days to leave my system. Testing it out again this cycle because if we are pregnant, we could possible tell our parents at thanksgiving!

Yesterday morning I felt a tiny bit nauseous when I woke up but just assumed it was some gas. This morning my DH left early for hunting at 4am and I was feeling super nauseous so I decided to get up and test. There is a super faint line on the FRER!! It is very possible that it could still be the trigger lingering but the fact that I threw up after I took the test sort of makes me feel otherwise.

Now, it’s 5am - I can’t sleep, am still feeling very nauseous (along with sort breasts/nipples) and trying not to get my hopes too high. I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see what the test looks like and pray that the line is still there and hopefully darker!

23. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@LabradorLover: my fingers are crossed for you that this is a pregnancy and you’ll have good news to share this holiday season!!!

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MrsJBeeG: thank you!!!

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LabradorLover: fingers and toes crossed for you!!

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MamaBear87: thanks so much!!!

27. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@LabradorLover: Hoping for a dark line for you!!

28. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@afc061018: thank you! I retested a little while ago, so 12 hours from this mornings test, and still a very faint line. I imagine if it was the trigger still, there wouldn’t be a line anymore. PRAYING it’s a little darker tomorrow!

29. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@LabradorLover: how are you doing?

30. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@chypmunk: besides trying to not freak out?? I keep getting pretty faint lines on my FRER and did again this morning. I have betas on Friday because of the trigger shot so I know they won't take me in early. I am going to get a Walmart brand test tonight and see if it shows any different. I'm a little nervous about false positives on the FRER so I am being cautiously optimistic at the moment!

31. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@LabradorLover: stay positive!! keep us updated of hopefully the good news!!

32. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@chypmunk: thanks! Unfortunately it didn’t come out well so I’m sulking tonight instead

33. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@MamaBear87: no not excruciating, just often. But cramping is gone now, and I'm on to near-constant low-level nausea. I'm not like I think I"m going to throw up, I just have a feeling in my gut and throat like I COULD.

34. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@LabradorLover: I’m so sorry

35. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

So sorry to hear this, @LabradorLover.

36. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately AF arrived today right on schedule. Onto December!

Good luck to the rest of you!!

37. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@LabradorLover: BOOO. I really had my fingers crossed for you. I'm so sorry. Mine is expected on Monday and I'm not feeling pregnant at all (not that I know what that feels like exactly, but based on what I've read). I had one day earlier this week where I had a really sore, achy back all day for no apparent reason, but otherwise nothing noticeable. I expect I'll be joining you in December...It'll be our last month ttc before we see the dr to discuss what our options are.

38. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

November POAS

11/26---patientlywaiting19
    11/27---afc061018
    11/30---laurenw

Good luck this month ladies!!!
    chypmunk Mrs. D laurabear pmrlady mrsmay27

if any updates are needed please reply

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@afc061018: Thanks!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get good news! I had a lot of symptoms this month that I thought could be THE symptoms but I guess not. Those false positives didn't help at all either! Makes me not want to poas ever again! Keep us updated!!

40. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I'm out! AF arrived on Saturday. Onward to December.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee